Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) Empty
PostSubject: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm

I waited outside of camp half blood. I looked at the timelines of things around me.. someone's head was bashed to death on that column.. someone made a baby leaning on that column... and someone is going to scratch their backs won the rough column.. my back was itchy. I used the rough column to scratch my back. Oh.. I WAS RIGHT. I was waiting for Jena.. we sort of hit it off last time. we hit a rough bump, but I callked her up to see if she would like to try again. I was waiting outside in my black ferrari that Blake bought for me when I turned 17. We're a rich family. Then I saw her. I rolled down the window.
"Hello," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:39 pm

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) Th.b417cda750
"Love isn't easy but when it comes take it"
Jena smiled brightly at Link. "Hi cool ride." she said looking at the ferrari. Jena was in a white sleeveless dress with leggings. "I didn't over do it did I?" she asked spinning around. Jena couldn't help but to smile .
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 pm

"Not at all, you look ravishing," I said, then I facepalmed myself, no using british words. She did look rather beautiful. I was wearing a long sleeved brown shirt and black jeans.. for me this was fancy. I did not shave, rather let my 5-O'clock shadow show. I've heard british people look better when they do not shave. I pressed a button that said open shotgun door. The door opened upwards. I got out of the car and smiled at her.
"Rather beautiful if you ask me," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 pm

~ that last post was a failure post *facepalms*~
Jena smiled. "I know what it means, don't forget I spent a year in London." she said getting into the car. "You don't look to bad yourself." Jena said smiling. Normal Aphrodite kids wore lots of make-up Jena however didn't. In fact she hadn't worn any for this date.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 pm

"Ah yes, a year in England. I almost forgot," I said as I closed her door and got into the car. I smiled at her. "So, the theater correct?" I asked her, smiling. I closed my door and put it in drive, I drove onto the road and smiled. "So, how have you been?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Jena's mind thought back to earlier that day. "Fine, you?" she replied smiling a little. Jena found herself staring out the car window instead of Link. She focused her attention on the road ahead of them. The silence tugged on Jena, it was a lonely silence.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

"Good. So since I've been gone, whatcha been doing?" I asked, trying to catch up. There was a picture of my brother, in his wheelchair, on the radio. I looked at it and smiled, this was an awkward silence. I was thinking about what happened yesterday, a nice day, although I wonder if Jena would kill me if I told her, nah I won't tell her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Jena shrugged. "Same as everyother Aphrodite kid, apply make up and talk all day long." she said turning her blue eyed gaze to Link. "What aren't you telling me Link?" Jena asked. SHe could tell he was hiding something, Aphrodite kids can easily read eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm

"Hm? Oh, nothing. It's nothing," I said turning onto the street where the theater is located. I was tall so I had to crouch down a little to see the signs. Ok there is the movie theater. I found parking eventually and got out of the car, I opened the door for her and offered her my hand.
"Shall we?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Jena raised and eyeborw at Link. "Really? You're a crappy liar Link." she said taking Link's hand. Jena's eyes tried to figure out what he wasn't telling her and why. Not finding anything she turned her gaze to the movie theater.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm

"I am... Damn, five years of acting school gone to waste," I said to her smiling. "Come on, you don't want to get mixed up in my family matters," I said, smiling again. Well it was sorta about family, so I wasn't technically lieing, but I was at the same time. I just want to enjoy my time with this beautiful young woman.
"So.. no holding hands?" I said, starting to take my hand away.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Jena looked back at Link. "I didn't mean that. I liked that part. It's just bugs me knowing your not telling me somthing, but whatever." she said.'Great you just blew this Jena, yay you.' she thought. "Sorry..." Jena said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 pm

"It's fine, just I want to enjoy my time with a beautiful young woman, right... here," I said smiling and leaniong in closer. Am I actually trying this? Psh, gonna get shot down faster than my brother with a rifle and a bird flying above him. I might as well try.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Jena smiled. "Gee thanks-" she started before kissing Link. Jena could barely contain herself. Sure she had kissed other guys before, but it didn't compare to this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Woah, it worked. I actually did it. This was... cool. Yeah I know I'm British and I'm supposed to have a word for every situation, but this was just cool and awesome, and spectacular. I felt sparks flying. I pulled away. I smiled, then I took her hand.
"Shall we go?" I asked
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Jena smiled, still blushing. She gripped his hand feeling the warmth spread through out her body."Yes that sounds lovely." Jena said smiling. It still bugged her not knowing what had happened the other day, but she cared less about it now.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I led her over to where we buy tickets and got two tickets for ourselves. I smiled as I led her inside, wow... Big movie theater. I looked around, huge, filled with resteraunts for people to go and eat before a movie or bring it in with them. I looked at her.
"Would you like something?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Jena shook her head. "No thanks I'm not hungry." she said looking up at Link. Jena turned her gaze to the movie theater. It was huge, like a mini mall.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:26 pm

"So, let's go see the movie," I said smiling. I led her to the movie corridor and looked up at the seats, it looked like an opera house. It was huge, it even had sky boxes and V.I.P. lounges.. hm. I have an idea. I looked around for the VIP's who were going to throw their tickets on the ground in the enetrance way here... I made the tickets time speed up and two tickets landed right in front of us. I handed one to her,
"I guess we're VIP's," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Jena smiled and took the ticket. "Sure, I'm very important." she said her blue eyes sparkiling.Jena smoothed her dress with her free hand, the other still held onto Link. "Do you think we'll pass as VIP's?" Jena asked Link.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 pm

"I hope so. I'll turn up the British Accent just incase," I said, winking at her. I walked up to the guard who asked us for tickets, he looked at us skeptically. "Here you go my good man! Two tickets to this fancy show of propoganda, I said and walked in with Jena. Idiotic Americans, they'll believe anyone with an accent. A couch, hm. I led her to the couch and smiled.
"Is this ok?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Jena nodded. "I just love the accent ,it really sold it." she said sitting down. The movie wouldn't start for a few minutes which gave them time to talk. " Link please tell me what happened yesterday. I'm dying to know. Please." Jena pleaded her eyes shinning with innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm

"Really it's nothing. You don't want to get mixed up in my family problems," I said, I'm pretty sure that she's still buying the family excuse. And if she wasn't.. well.. I would have to come up with something else.. I wonder.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Jena frowned. 'I'm not stupid I know it's NOT familiy stuff." she said. Jena's eyes went from cute to cold. He thought he had family problems, nothing was as bad as hers. Jena turned her gaze away from Link.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm

"I don't like talking about it but.. yeah it was family problems.. there was two things, yesterday was a memorial for my parents deaths and my brother.. the doctor. when Blake became handicapped, promised it would be a couple years and he would be back on his feet, now they say he's never going to walk again and he might die," I said, remembering me freaking out at the doctor and punching him in the face. I don't want my brother to die..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: