Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"Tell your father to give my immortality BACK!" I yelled with my claws starting to grow out.
"No..," I said... clenching my fists and walking up to him. I might as well sign up for a death sentence.
"What?" I asked furiously.
"I won't do it," I said and threw a punch, he gripped my fist effortlessly and crushed. He lifted my hand up into the air and punched me in the stomach, I flew back fifteen feet into the car, making a gigantic hole in it. I climbed out, covered with gashes. I saw him right in front of me. I threw a punch, he blocked it, punching me in the face. I used the momentum of the punch to spin around and kick him in the face. He barely moved. He grabbed my foot and spun me around, my throat landing in his hand. He smashed me onto a girder and then onto the car. He threw me into the railing, where I dented it. I watched him walk over to Jena.
"Time to die," I said and gripped the girl by the throat, lifting her into the air. I held her just before the edge of the building.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Jena screamed, yes what else do you do in a time like this? " Get me down you-you freak!" she said throwing useless punches at Erik. Jena squirmed and tried to kick at him with her bloodly legs. "Ugh!" she said his hand was cutting oxygen off. Pretty soon Jena blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm

I saw him holding her by the neck. This sent me into rage mode. I got up and sprinted at him fully. I would just like to say I love you Blake. Also Mom.. see you soon. I accepted the coming events fully. I tackled into Erik. Sending us both off of the bridge, Jena fell onto the ground of the bridge. Erik and I plummeted to our deaths in the water below.
"I guess we're finishing this like it started eh? Together," I said, plummeting into the water...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Jena fell on the ground with a thump. "OW!" she said waking up. Jena heard walking over the bridge. She looked over the edge to see Link and Erik falling into the river. "NO! Link!" Jena cried. She cried uncontrolably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3