Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Jena looked down at her white dress. "I'm sorry Link. I just.. sorry." she said sadly. Jena didn't know wiether to believe him or not. An apolgy wasn't out of the question though. "Sorry about evrything..." Jena said agian.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 pm

"Hey, it's fine. At least I can talk to somebody," I said, smiling. I stroked a little hair out of her eye and put an arm around her. "Can we wnjoy the movie?" I asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Jena nodded leaning into Link's shoulder. "What movie are we even watching?" she asked as the projector began blinking. Soon the screen showed the usual pictures. The 'please turn off your cellphones and enjoy the movie'.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm

"I have no idea. I just saw there was a movie that was on now so I bought tickets to it..." I said, to her smiling. It was nice and dark. I liked it when it was. Wait.. this is my dream, I stroked some hair that was in front of her face and over her ear. Yep, my life is complete.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Jena liked the feel of his hands on her hair. She closed her eyes gently saving the moment. The world could stop and she wouldn't care at all.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm

I smiled at this. I kissed her forehead as I looked at something happening on the screen. I didn't care about that though.. I just wanted to care for her. I smiled, while I took my other hand and used it to hold hands with her. I loved this.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Jena felt another hand on her's. She was about to pull it away, but realized it was Link's. Jena opened her blue eyes and peered at the movie, not really caring about it at all. She looked back at Link her blue eyes projecting the glow of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 pm

My eyes glowed silver. When I felt too much of an emotion, m=y eyes turned silver. My emotion was happiness. I smiled as I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful I almost melted. Right then and there.. wow...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm

"Are your eyes always silver? I just noticed that now..." Jena said staring into big silver eyes. Hearing shushing noise behind them she quieted down and laid back on Link's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

I whispered into her ear, "No.. not always." I snuggled up to her... yes I said snuggled.. it's a british thing. I smiled as I kissed her head twice. She was my angel. Did I just think that? I only thought of that once when I had that crush on that girl who was in love with that guy who looked a lot like me...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:13 pm

"Link?" Jena whispered. "How old were you when you had to live with you brother?" she asked. Jena knew it would be a bad subject, but sometines bad ans end up good.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 pm

"10," I whsipered. I was so young.. No one should have to live with no parents. Although... it happens all the time. I remember the day of the worst day of my entire 17 year old life... It was horrible.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Jena sighed. "My dad pretty much left me when I was seven. I had all the nannies I could ever want. I was a princess, getting everything I wanted except real friends. No one liked me, they liked my dad and his money." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:47 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that.. you shouldn't have to go through stuff like that," I said and held her close. I kissed her forehead.. why do I keep doing that?
"Don't be sad," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Jena laughed a little. "Does my forehead taste good or something? Yeah no one should go through that. AT least now I have you right?" she said smiling. The people were shushing her again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yeah.. yeah you do," I said and held her tight. She was a great woman, very similar to me.. I liked her a lot. She was very happy and so was I.
"And I have you," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

The movie was almost over and the screen went black. Jena got up and smiled at Link. It had been the best date of her life so far.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

"That was nice," I said. I took her hand, her hand almost seemed like ice, because I was attracted to her. I smiled at her. She was so incredibly beautiful, and I would always remember that... always.
"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Jena gripped his hand and shrugged. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." she said smiling. As they left the movie theater Jena realized it had been raining. She frowned, Jena never liked rain. Rain seemed so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm

I took off my jacket and draped it over us so the rain couldn't get us. I smiled as we ran for the car trying not to get wet. I quickly opened up her door and mine and jumped in. I smiled at her, my eyes even glowing brighter silver now.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Jena got into the car quickly. She smiled back at Link, her hair a little damp from shutting the door. "So where to?" Jena asked her blue eyes filled with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:49 pm

"I could show you my house..." I said and started to drive. While we were on the road to Camp Half-Blood, where my house is located in the forest, a figure stepped in front of my car and I smashed into him. Instead of us running him down, the car smashed into him and we flipped over the figure. We landed on the back of the car. I had a huge piece of glass stuck in my shoulder. Thank god, we didn't fall off the edge of the cliff. I crawled out of the car to see who it was..
"Erik?" I asked.

"Hello Link," I said with my two inch long fangs, fully retracted.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Jena crawled out of the car barely. Her legs both had huge gashes across them. Jena stood up and leaned on the car. Her white dress now was spotted with red blood. Jena looked at Link who was looking at the person who caused them to flip. They knew eachother, great. Okay creepy the dude had fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 pm

"What? Why.. why?" I asked, I think I had a concussion.. There was no chance I was going to beat Erik. He had black ops training, super human strength and speed, it almost looked like he was teleporting he was so fast. Something seemed different about him, something.. odd. I saw him wearing sunglasses.
"Because.. Your father, on top of time, is the god of immortality, he gave that curse to me, and now he took it away. I WANT IT BACK!" I yelled.
"Why would you want something like that back?" I asked.
"Because.. I have nothing left, I want my life back.. and this is the only way to get it," I said, stalking towards him. I had a trench coat on, I was incredibly scary.
"You will not hurt Jena. Do you understand?" I asked him, I was trying not to break down in fear.. this guy was scary as all hell.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Jena was now regreting she hadn't brought her daggers. She was also regretting that she wasn't an Apollo kid, otherwise she would've healed both her and Link by now. Jena's eyes glistened with one thing, pure terror. She had never fought anyhting, much less hurt anything. Jena could only stand and wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)   A Date with Jena (Private to Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date with Jena (Private to Moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next