Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* Empty
PostSubject: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Lying in the soft grass and leaves. The soft crisp wind of fall ruffed my hair. I looked at the Red, and ornge leaves. Wacthing as the Sun Started to set
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Dakota walked into the forest softly. She wore a pair of white skinny jeans and a pretty little white top that covered her arms entirely. She was quite cold.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:07 pm

I heard footsteps in the leaves and looked up, seeing a girl, the white clouths made her stand out more in the fall eveing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Dakota golden hair had been brushed for an hour and fell down her back in a waterfall. Last year she'd fell under a bad impulse and had gotten a boob job, they were extra big now which wasn't a necessity but she just ignored it, they weren't too big. She looked at a boy who was older than her, a year or so? She'd just turned 16 like a day or nine ago. She smiled a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 pm

I nodded once to the girl, My chocolete brown eyes were bored, I dismissed the girl, not really caring at the moment for the lovly girl
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Uncertain Dakota walked over and sat down at the base of a huge oak tree closing her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm

I sighed, my large chest heaving easily, "Hello" I said blankly
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Dakota had to look up, "Hey," she said smiling and sounding innocent and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:10 pm

I nodded, seeing the white crestant moon rise slowly through the sky.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Being bored Dakota looked through the strands of time on how'd they get on. Wow, they were quite shocking really.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Sighing I breathed in and out.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Dakota had met him before in the Ampitheater when she was talking for Colby, "How are you?" she asked smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

[size=10] I looked at her,and anwsered, "good, little bored"[/size]
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 am

She shrugged, camp was getting boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*   Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howling at the Moon, Not really *Private*
Page 1 of 1