Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sparing.(private to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Sparing.(private to Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:01 pm

I stood in the arena just slicing dummy's heads off.I was bored.Id been fighting with dummies way too long.My last spar had been a week ago and fighting dummies just wasn't real enough.I had even made fog clones to fight me but they were just too predictable.I sighed while sheathing my sword.Didnt anybody wanna spar?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Dani walked into the arena, bow in hand and dagger by her side. Yeah she was bored, really bored. Dani spotted Mini, she remembered her from playing basketball a while ago. Mini looked bored too, she was just slicing dummies aimlessly. "Hey Mini, remember me?" she asked. No one usually forgot her, but Dani had to make sure.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

I turned around to face Dani."Hey Dani.Yeah I remember you."I said.I noticed she was carrying some weapons."Came to practice?Wouldnt recomend it though.Killing dummies gets boring after a while."I said gesturing to the pile of dummies behind me wich were shredded to bits.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Dani glanced past Mini. Where once ten dummies stood now only piles of them did. "Well I was going to but the dummies look like they need a vacation." Dani said now looking at Mini. "Did you uh have fun slicing the dummies to pieces?" Dani asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm

I chuckeld."The first three were fun but it gets really boring.They dont think or reacte or move."I said."I know.Wanna spar to get rid of our boredom?Its got to be a lot better practice than slicing open inanimate objects."I asked her cheerily.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Dani smiled. "Now you're speaking my language, let's do it." she said. Fighting a person was better than dummies, dummies were well, dumb. They only give enjoyment for so long then they are... dumb. Maybe that's how dummies got their name.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm

"Great,"I said.I stepped away from the pile of dummies and unsheathed my dagger and lined up four kunei knives inbetween my fingers."Ready?"I asked her getting into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Dani grabbed her dagger. A bow wasn't really going to help for one-on-one fighting. She slipped her dagger into it's rightful position. "Yes I'm ready when you are." she said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:37 pm

I smiled my develish smile as my eyes went red.They tended to do that whenever I was about to fight or extremly pissed off.I ran at her ninja styla.I jumped over her and landed behind her.I slashed at her back with my dager.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Dani felt a sharp pain in her back. Her skill was not in daggers it was in archery. Dani quickly slashed her blade on Mini's arm. Take that Ninja child! Dani thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I got nicked by her dagger but her wound was alot worse than mine.I backed up from her and slowly circled her looking for an opening.I was suppresing my ninja senses 'cause those were for serios fights,Not for a simple spar with a freind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Dani waited for Mini's move, not wanting to make a stupid mistake. "Can you tell I'm not a dagger fighter?" she asked, just wanting another opinion.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm

"Uh yeah."I said.Using the distraction of us talking I ran at her so fast it looked like I appeared out of nowhere.I slashed at her but with the dull side of my dager.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Dani jumped. Then while Mini was looking away she took a slice at her back. Dani knew Mini would do something to make her look even stupider. Oh well this is just for fun, she tried to remind herself. She didn't know if fun was worth a few deep cuts.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:05 pm

My dager met hers in an instant.I had practiced with dagers my whole life.Even before I started using a sword."You have to move alot faster if your gonna win."I said as I cicled her again.It wasnt really a mean remark.Just a fact.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Dani backed away and slashed at Mini's wrist. Then again at her leg all trying to move fast. Who knows if it worked. The cuts weren't deep not at all. but Dani was still proud of herself. Then she perpared herself for Mini's next move.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:13 pm

I easily avoided her attacks.I could go a whole lot faster than that.I ran at her again but this time I threw two kunei knives at her.One at her chest and the other at her leg.I jumped over her for good measure and threw one at her back.I had been moving preety damn fast.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Dani dodged the first two knives but not the one at her back. She grimaced in pain, and grabbed the knife that Mini threw at her. Dani opened her eyes and turned around throwing the knife back at Mini's chest and stabbing(or something like that) Mini's arm.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 pm

I side stepped the kunei knive but that wasnt even my biggest problem/She managed to stab my arm but I pulled away before she hit any nerves.My ninja brain had slowly started up.My mind blocked out pain and my senses hightened.I ran at her this time slashing any wich way that seemed random but wasnt.I was indirectly trying to cut her wrists and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Dani was happy that she finally hit Mini the way she hit her, bu then Mini went crazy. Crap. Dani tried dodging Mini's blows, which was difficult. Occasionaly stabbing her in the arm or anywhere that she felt nessisary.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I backed away realizing I had cut her up preety bad.She had cut me up preetty bad too.I put my hand over the deepest cut wich was one on my left arm,mumbled'Cura' and it slowly dissapeared.I ran at her again just letting my reflects take over.I was probably gonna cause some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Dani quickly said a healing prayer and all her wounds were gone, but she had a feeling she would be getting more soon. Dani stood in a fighting stance waiting for Mini's attack, hopeing she wouldn't get totally killed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I snikered when I saw her pray.I was about to swiftly replace those wounds.The second I was a foot away from her I slashed at her legs with my dager and at her shoulder with one of my kunei knives.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Dani dodge the knife, but no the dagger. She moved her foot over to where the knife fell and quickly retrieved it. Then she aimed the knife at Mini's chest and let it fly. Then with her dagger she slashed her arm and leg.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 pm

I avoided my kunei knife easy enough but her daggers were another matter.I blocked one with my dager and the other,stupidly on my part,I grabbed on the blade with my bare hand.Yeah.Way to go me.I backed up from her.I didnt feel the wound but I could feel the blood trikling down my fingers.I quicly clenched my fist,mumbled "Cura" and the wound closed up.This time I got into a fighting stance waiting for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing.(private to Moon)   Sparing.(private to Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing.(private to Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next