Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sparing(private to Kite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Sparing(private to Kite) Empty
PostSubject: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:58 pm

I wandered into the arena feeling bored.Id just spent like an hour in the arts and crafts center painting.PAINTING! I couldnt paint to save my life.I walked over to one of the straw dummies and practically dim=smembered and cripled it withing a minute.Non moving targets werent as fun to fight with.I tucked my bangs behind my ears but they just fell back into their regular place after afew more swings.I sighed.This was kinda boring.I looked around the arena trying to spot anybody worth fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm

I smashed another one to bits. The fifteenth one I had asked Hephaestus cabin to make. Metal wasn't a good sturdy material when it came to fighting. Wood was perfect for my training. I moved to another dummy along the line. This one was wood. Oak perhaps? I shook all thoughts from my head, and began going through my training. Wang Chun was difficult without any other fighters to test against.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I spotted a camper destroying dummies about the same rate I was.I aproached him and saw that the dummies were made from wood rather than metal."Hi.Im Alice."I said holding out my hand for a handshake."Whered you get those wood dummies?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I shied away. I knew almost nobody in the camp. Only been there a few days after all. But here was one showing kindness, I blushed at my mistake. I gingerly took her hand. "Alec. Alec Angel. And I asked for the from the Hephaestus cabin, sadly they aren't too well made."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:26 pm

I looked at the dummies up close."They should have made it with more caft than just big peices of wood."I said my fingers tracing the outline of one."You wanna spar?I promise I can put up a better fight than the wood."I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:30 pm

I blushed a little at her comment. Why could I never be like Wade? And I was OLDER than him too. "Wear your armor. I fight with my hands." It was too early in my time at camp to be thought of as a pervert.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:35 pm

I raised an eyebrow."You aint the only one.Plus I dont have armor."I said smirking.I looked myself over.I was wearing my jean shorts, a black tanktop and converse.Wasnt really fighting close but I wasnt about to leave and change."Ill let you have the first punch."I said walking to the middle of the arena and getting into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:15 pm

I sighed. "Cover yourself up more, I want a fair fight that ends without me looking like a pervert. Please at least do this much. tell me when you've done that" I went back to practicing on the wooden dummy
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I smirked."Fine."I walked over to were I was practicing before and grabbed my blue black hoodie.I put it on and zipped it up.I walked back over to him."Hows this?"I asked him gesturing to my covering attire and smiling.I liked this guy already.He had a certain level of repect for people which I admired.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

"It;ll do, Try not to cause too much pain deal?" I wrapped my bandages around my fists. this was a serious fight, but I still had no intent of harming her my blows would be soft. When that was done I took my fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

"Deal."I said smirking.I got into my own fighting stance and looked him over.He was definately an athlete."Like I said before.You can get the first punch."I said my eyes kind though the rest of my face was unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:25 pm

"Ladies first." I was ready for just about anything that could happen. If a comet were to plunge int the earth, I would have been prepared. But it didn't seem right. It felt as if I was lacking something. "Try not to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

I smirked."Didnt I already promise you that?"I said rolling my eyes and smiling.Almost at random I threw a punch at his face but at the same time kneeing him in the stomach.I wasnt really aiming for any major organs so all was good.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:00 pm

First mistake was her getting in close, The second one, Was staying close. I grabbed her knee and jerked it upwards. I grabbed the muscle immediately causing her leg to extend and knock herself to the ground. Now we were inches apart from achothers faces, me on top of her, on top of the ground. The fight had ended really before it had even started. But I was a Master-Class fighter in Wang Chun. It was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:52 am

I fell to the floor with him ontop of me."Seems I underestimated you Alec.I havent seen anyone use Wang Chun in the longest time."I said smiling at him.I blushed realizing just how close he was.I shadow traveled next to him and kneeling."Well I am thouroughly impressed."I said offering him a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"It's an old style that's for true." I stood up without the help. And dusted myself off. "Sorry for the uh...Landing."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm

I rolled my eyes as he got up without the help."Its okay.I get the whole having to touch someone thing."I said smiling at him kindly."Well I definately want a reamatch."I said baking up and going into a fighting stance.It wasnt the same as before.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:24 pm

I sighed. "Very well. Please, be gentle."I pulled myself into a different stance. I was actually enjoying her abition.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

I smiled wikedly.This time I ran at him throwing a punch at his stomach.The second my hand made contact I shadow traveled to his side and kicked at his torso.I had learned my lesson about staying out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:37 pm

I spun away from the second hit causing no pain towards myself, I caught her calf before she could pullher leg back from the kick and slammed it down causing her to do a spin. I caught her at the waist before she hit the ground and lowered her . "Beautiful"I said before l lept back and took my stance again.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

I laughed.I stood up and smiled at him.Beutiful?Not what I was expecting but okay."This is fun.I was starting to miss home and the martial arts till you came along."I said kindly.I got back into my fighting stance."You go first this time."I said.I wasnt taking no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

I shrugged and moved forwards. But at the last moment, instead I pulled her close and kissed her lightly. I had no idea what cause me to act that way.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:51 pm

I blushed when he kissed me.Now the Beutiful thing made sense.I looked at him and smiled."I dint know you were a mind reader too."I said staying close to him.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

"I don't recall ever being one....." Though the kiss had ended, I hadn't let her go. Was it ok to do that? Too many questions zoomed into my mind.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm

I could sense his uncertenty about the hole situation.Hell I didnt even know what to do.So I just decided to go by instinct.I leaned in close and kissed him not really caring about what would happen afterword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing(private to Kite)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: