Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sparing(private to Kite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I pulled her closer. There was no reason to resist anymore. As our lips met, my eyes shut, and I began to smile slightly. "Where to from here?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I kissed back this time around."Anywhere.Just as long as its with you."I answered,my eyes closed and a gentle smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:32 pm

"You'd have to buy me dinner first" I joked, but still held her tight. I wanted it to last. Forever.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I laughed."Alright.Dinner.Anyplace in mind?"I asked him smirking.I was enjoying the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm

"Doesn't matter as long as you're there." I closed my eyes and kissed her again. It felt right. Like, it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:55 pm

I kissed back enjoying every moment.Today was officialy the Best..Day...EVER!I hugged him forcing us even closer though not breaking apart from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:04 am

It was perfect. I knew this wasthe way things were meant to be. I knew that it m not e forever,so i had to enju u it was.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:53 am

I broke off smiling."And to think I thought coming here was gonna be a drag.Was I wrong."I said smirking.Without hesitation I kissede him again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:22 pm

I returned her kiss, passion moving through our bodies. There was a connection. And I was loving it. But, what did it mean? What were we to do now?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:28 pm

I pulled back slowly opening my eyes."I love you."I mumbled.Hell,I was going all out instinct on this.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I pulled her into an even tighter hug. I was speechless. All the words left my mouth, and my heart raced. I wanted to say it back. I meant it as well. But the words refused to go. And finally. Finally, they left my mouth, "I love you too..." Though it was a whisper.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:37 pm

I blushed then laughed."Been a while since Ive heard anyone say it back."I said smiling at him kindly.I kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:41 pm

"Been ten years since i've even heard it said." I ran away at age seven. I've officialy lived in every state, in every country. I had been through hell. And the word 'love' seemed to comfort the pain.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm

I smiled at him."Well your gonna be hearing it a lot.I luv you,te amo,I love you."I said smiling at him.I kissed him again this time more passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"good" I kissed her lightly, and whispered her a question. It was faint. but could be heard. "Would you be mine?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:58 pm

I blushed at the question though not as brightly as before.I was getting used to this stuff though Id probably nevr completly."Yes.Forever and ever."I said smiling at him."You know I know this great pizza place just out of town.You wanna go?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm

"Sure" I said. My face glowing red. I never expected this to happen.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I smirked."When do you wanna go?"I asked him.If he wasnt gonna ask I had to take the lead.See how well it turned out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing(private to Kite)   Sparing(private to Kite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing(private to Kite)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2