Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training and talking (Private to Kite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Training and talking (Private to Kite) Empty
PostSubject: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I walked into the arena, after having had a good lunch. I pulled of my sweater and set down my pack. I robed myself with my armor, and the unsheathed my two celestial bronze swords. Both were roughly three and a half feet. Πικρό and Πόνος were their names, which translate into Bitter and Pain. I took my offensive stance and began to practice on the dummies that were still standing.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm

I had been quite excited to reach the arena. I had already had my cloth wrapped all around my joints. I hadn't had enough time to practice my Wang Chun during my travels. I was, however, quite dissapointed once I arrived at the Arena. There wasn't an adequate training instrument I could see. I made sure to make a mental note to ask Hepheastus cabin to construct one.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:21 pm

I trained for about an hour, continuously rolling, jabbing, ducking, and sparring. After I had destroyed the dummies, I desided to take a break. I walked over to my pack, and grabbed my water bottle. I opened the lid and took a large gulp. I wiped my forhead with a cloth, and then I set down my swords. I took a seat, to catch my breath. I undid my armor, and took it off, setting it down next to my pack.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I dropped down on a nearby bench. There was nothing here that allowed me to practice my abiity, The dummies were all for swordplay, and the targets for archery. Very few people were sparring. I began to undo the cloth, I no longer had need of it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:51 pm

I saw a boy sit down nearby, He looked about my age, like 15. "Heyo whats your name, what brings you down here to the swords arena?" I asked him. I took another sip of my bottle, and then closed it up and placed it back in my pack. I picked up my swords, and began to look then over for damages.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:55 pm

I looked at him and then looked away. "Probably the same thing that brings everyone else here" I said softly. I began rolling up the cloth so it would fit in my pocket once more.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:09 am

I laughed at his answer. "Do you do a lot of training down here?" I asked him. "Like I mean, sword training, or do you specialize in another area?" I asked him. I finished examining my swords, and being satisfied, I put them back into their sheaths, and then put them in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:13 am

"I assumed the absence of a sword ould give that one away" I said though not unkindly. "I have just recently arrived here. I've never been to the Arena before."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

"whats your name, and who is your god parent. I am Roman Walker, son of the Lady Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty." I replied, Introducing myself. "How long have you been here at camp?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

"I am Alec Angel. As for my godly parent.....A minor god, but stick with the idea of Demeter. As for your second question; about three hours." I stretched out and relaxed against the bench. Traveling took a lot out of a guy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:35 pm

"so you just got here, did you want someone to show you around the camp. There is so much out here, lots of cool things?" I asked him. I stood up and prepared my pack to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I shook my head. "Just a birds-eye view from the hill. But I'm here now. Not to mention, getting in a fight or two the moment I arrived."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm

"would you like me to show you around, I mean there is a lot you need to know. Especially if you just got here two hours ago. Perhaps we can visit the armory and find some suitable weapons and armor for you. Im geussing you are staying in the minor gods Cabin, which is actually Hera's, Have you settled in there yet?" I asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

I shook my head. "I've already got a weapon. And this is the first place I've came to. But I know the basic structure of the place. I won't get lost. And no i've yet to meet my cabinmates."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and talking (Private to Kite)   Training and talking (Private to Kite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and talking (Private to Kite)
Page 1 of 1