Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) Empty
PostSubject: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 am

Kylee ran to the arena and stopoped suddenly when she was in the vast area. She clicked her bracelet to reveal her sword, two and a half feet of celestial steel. "Are you coming Auri?" she called into the entry way of the arena. Kylee smiled to see her new friend was almost there.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Auri slowed as she entered the Arena, smiling at Kylee. Carefully, she took off her braided leather bracelet and snapped it. It quickly grew into a large celestial bronze whip, glinting in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Kylee's eyes bulged at the whip. "Whoa... a whip? Will that be needed?" she asked looking down at her own sword. [b] "What should we work on today?" Kylee asked putting her hair up in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Auri grinned at her reaction.
"How about some work with the dummy's, then we can try a battle." She suggested, pushing her beanie farther up her head so not to block her view.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded and sighed with relief. "Okay sounds awesome." she said turning to a dummy. Kylee sliced the dummy's head clear off before it could react. "Hupm I wanted more of a fight from that. Oh well moving on." she said shrugging over to the next dummy.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Auri turned to her dummy. The staw man took it's stance and Auri took hers. In a flash, Auri raised her whip and sliced into downward, cutting the dummy right in two. Smiling triumphantly she moved onto the larger dummy beside her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee watched as Auri sliced the dummy in two. " Not bad Auri, not bad at all." she said getting into battle stance. The dummy made it's move first. It tried to hit Kylee's stomach area. She dodged it easily and sliced the dummy's head off again.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:54 am

"Thank you!" Auri smiled proudly, dodging the blow the her head the dummy took at her. Slicing off it's hands and legs the dummy fell to the ground, useless. "You're not too bad yourself." Auri grinned.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled. "Thanks, swordplay is one thing I take great pride in being good at." she said turning to another dummy, the largest of the line. Unable to reach it's head she cut it off at the stomach area. Kylee smiled at her success.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Auri giggled, looking over Kylee. "Well, you're defiantly good at it." Auri said, slicing apart a practically nasty dummy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:45 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kyee smiled. "Thanks but it's kind of in my blood. I know people way way better than me. I wouldn't pick a fight with them." she said turning to another dummy. Kylee sliced the dummy's head slean off. "I need to tell someone to up the levels on the dummies!" she said dissapionted.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:08 pm

"I know right?" Auri agreed, laughing as she sliced away at another dummy. The sun was growing warmer by the minute and a thin layer of sweat was beginning to settle on Auri's forehead.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 pm

~Sorry it took me so long to post! I forgot about this topic... sorry~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded and smiled. "Since we are warmed up do you want to start a friendly spar now?" she asked turning away from the dummy. Right then the dummy hit it's arm at her shoulder. She spun around and sliced off it's head.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 pm

(it's ok lol)
"Sure." Auri smiled, impressed by Kylee's fast attack. Approaching her friend, Auri held her whip high, smirking.
"I promise I won't whip you too hard." She added with a wink, adjusting her beanie cap. The sun glinted off her exposed hair, casting an almost golden glow around her excited face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee widened her blue eyes. "heh... yay." she said getting into position. [b]"Would you mind taking the first attack?"/b] Kylee asked ready to block the attack
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Auri smirked, confident in her skill.
"Sure." Raising her whip high she cracked it and sent it shooting down towards Kylee.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee held her sword as to block the whip. It circled around her sword and she pulled on her sword. Kylee hoped if she pulled hard enough Auri would drop the whip and be weaponless.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Auri felt the tug at the end of her whip, panicking for a moment. Giving the whip a crack, it untangled itself from the sword. A smile spread across Auri heated face as she regained control of her weapon.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned due to her failure. "Dang I thought I had you there." she said with a small smile. Kylee looked towards her water bottle in her bag and focused. Soon she had the water in her palms. Kylee thrust the water at Auri's face and sliced at her side.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Auri sputtered against the water, flailing her whip widely. She felt the sword brush her side and immediately reacted, shooting the whip in Kylee's direction. She felt it come in contact with the sword as it circled around the blade. Auri held on with all her strength, making sure Klyee wouldn't pull it away.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned and slipped her sword our of the whip. So far no contact, good. "Your turn." she said quickly. Kylee was in her defensive position and ready as ever.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 am

Auri cracked her whip down on the ground once before bringing it up to brush Kylee's side.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee sliced the whip with her razor sharp blade and ended up cutting some off. The remainder of the whip hit her side. "I didn't mean to break some of your whip!" Kylee said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Auri just smiled, raising one eyebrow.
"Oh don't worry, it'll grow back." Auri said laughing, pulling back her whip.
"Your move." She added, a spark of challenge in her perky voice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shook off the fact that it would grow... back. She concentrated on water and soon it was at her palms. Kylee thrust the water at Auri drenching her. After that she ran up and slashed Auri's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)   Training! (private to Acciofishcustard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training! (private to Acciofishcustard)
Page 1 of 1