Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Dani ran over and sat down next to him. "Yeah that was one problem to many."she said. Dani was out of breath, as if that was a really hard thing they had accomplished. Maybe nerve racking was a better word for it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 pm

I panted a little bit before sighing. "So... what you wanna do now? it's been an eventful first date." I fiddle with the grass.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Dani thought for a second. "Well earlier you mentioned monster hunting."she suggested. Dani laid her head on Thais's shoulder while the sun dried her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:22 pm

"Don't move. That feels good." I rested my head on her head. "Just like the night we met."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Dani smiled. "I had my eyes closed." she said. Dani closed her eyes softly. "There now it's perfect." The sun was so warm, so perfect.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm

"You're right. it is perfect. We're perfect. I hope this never ends."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm

"Mhmm." Dani said agreeing. She could stay here forever. Leaning on Thais, sun beating down on her now tan skin.
-if you wanna stop this topic please tell :)
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:46 pm

~Yeah, let's end it there. That's a good place to end it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3