Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:46 pm

I nodded my head and hauled us both up to the surface. I didn't know what she wanted. Maybe what I did only slowed down the process of suffocating."What is it?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Dani smiled." You are the best person in the whole wide world!!!" Dani said happily. Then it hit her she slowly saw black then it all went black.
P.s. Dani is unconsions
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 am

I feel her give out in my arms. "Dani?!? Hades! Dani, come on." I wrap one of my arms under her arms and use the other one to pull us to the shore. I settle her under a tree. "Dani! Dani, come on wake up!!!!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 am

Dani could hear him freaking out. Then she realized that she passed out. Great just great. Dani wanted to tell him it was okay everything was okay, but it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

I checked her for a pulse. Thank gods! she still had a very strong pulse. After realizing everything was fine, and that there was nothing I could do, I started to calm down. I would be doing something, but I didn't know what to do. I needed one of Dani's siblings.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Dani slowly felt everything come back. She opened her eyes, slowly. She felt as if she just got hit with a big... big something. " Rise and shine!" Dani said quietly. She still needed a while before she could do much else. Oh Hades her head hurt!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm

"You alright?" I eased my way over by her and gently leaned her against the tree, again. "What happened? do you know?" I didn't know how worried I sounded, but no matter what, I was more worried than I let on.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 pm

"I-I think I'm okay." Dani said still quiet. " I don't know what happened. I was going to tell you how awesome that was, then I saw black and passed out. The funny thing was I heard you freaking out!" Dani said forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 pm

I turned a deep shade of red. "You... you heard that?" I forced a smile. "Um, yeah... yeah." I sort-of shrugged my shoulders."Whoops."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Dani smiled. "Yes heard every word you said. You were like 'Dani! Dani! Come on Dani wake up!'" she said smiling. Dani thought she did a good impression of Thais.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 pm

I gave a weak smile. "Yeah, that sounds like me. I'm glad you're alright though. Hope we don't do that again."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Dani smiled. "It wasn't your fault."she said. "I think I'm better now."Dani said getting up and stretching. Her hands flew to her neck... her necklace. "Thais my necklace it's gone!" Dani said in a panic. She loved that necklace! Where was it?!?!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

"Your necklace! Don't worry, I'll get it." I run over to the waters edge. Finding a necklace in here would be like finding a needle in a haystack, but I told Dani I would find it. Even if it killed me, I would find it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Dani watched Thais run to the creek, she wasn't going to just stand there and leave him do all the work! She ran over half tripped and looked. She looked for something shiny and gold. Dani saw it, but was a piece of glass. Where was it? it could be anywhere! Dani hated when she lost things and now she lost her favorite necklace! How stupid was she!?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I look down in the water. If I searched the whole thing my myself it would take forever. Coins, knifes, and even a boot, but no necklace. "Dani! I need some help! go get anyone you can. "
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Dani thought to herself 'no way! I 'm sure we'll find it soon.' But then she knew where to look. "Thais look were you brought me way down there!" she said. If it wasn't there then she would go get help. Dani was almost positive that it was down there.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm shocked. how could I not think of that? I absent mindedly swam my way to the exact spot. I look down but it's to dark. "It's to dark! I can't see a thing!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:49 pm

-Can Dani focus light?
Ugh! Dani didn't think of that. "I'm coming!" she said. Then she went in the water, forced open her eyes and looked. Thais was right you couldn't see a thing.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:59 pm

~ Well, she's a daughter of Apollo right? the god of sunlight. So think about it.~

"What are we going to do? If it was any darker, I'd swear I was looking into Tartus!" I shook my head like a dog before I went down until I could just barely see light. I had to come back up. "I'm sorry Dani, there's just no way."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Lightbulb!! Idea Dani had a brilliant idea!! "Thais go down again, I'm gonna do something crazy." she said smiling. This might work. She looked at the sunlight and focused until the light shown through the murky water. Yes maybe not so crazy!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 am

"If your sure." I go under. everything was so much brighter. There it was! Dani's necklace! I come back up. "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!" I go back under again. it wasn't long before I was holding Dani's necklace. I held on for dear life. We had finally found it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 am

Dani did what she was told. It was tempting to stop and look to make sure Thais found it, but Dani knew if she did no one would see through the water. So she patiently stood there waiting for him to come up. This was nerve racking.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

I come up holding the necklace and shout, "I got it!" in a quieter voice I say,"Come on,let's get to shore."I wrap my arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Dani smiled. She hugged him keeping close. "Thanks, you're the best!" she said. Dani walked up to the shore with him, necklace firmly in her hand.Then she put it on and made sure the clasp was on tight.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:21 pm

We were finally on shore. "You got you necklace on good?... alright good ." I sit down under a tree. "How about we DON'T do that again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)   I'm bad with titles (private to libowy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bad with titles (private to libowy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next