Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] Empty
PostSubject: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 pm

I come into the area where Chase had said it was last night. "Hello? May? Chase? You guys here yet?" I look around, scaning my surroundings.

"Here!" I say as I walk through the entry way. "Where's Chase?"

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 pm

"Right up here." I was sitting at the top of the arena. I start easing my way down. At the bottom I say my sister and May. I greet them both and ask,"ready to start training?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 pm

"Ready!" I say taking my knife out of my belt. I smile thinking of a million battle stratages and once.

I click the butten on my bracelet unsure. Training with two Athena kids worred me. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:25 pm

"O.K. battle royal or teams? I don't care." I draw my sword, and pointed the tip at Kim. If I knew anything about her, she would probable make a decision and attack before we grabbed a hold of our weapons. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

"Team would not be fair so royal." I smile as he points the tip of his sword at me. I use my knife to take the point away from me and point my knife at him.

I click the butten on my sword to it becomes my bracelet again. "I- I can't." I say thinking of June. "To soon. Same weapon as mine almost killed me and killed June. I can't"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm

"It's O.K., I understand perfectly. Just to soon. Alright Kim, I guess it's just you and me." Athena kid vs. Athena kid, this was going to be fun. I take my sword and lunge at her to see how she reacted. Her reaction could change the outcome of this battle.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am

I use my knife to move his sword away from me then turn and put my knife at his neck. "This is ganna be good."

I smile. Seeing my two best friends battle was fun. "Go Kim, Go Chase! Woo!" I clap. "June and I would have to train with other people because we both stabbed to the right and blocked to the left." I giggle.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 pm

"That explains your injury." Kim swept her dagger just missing my face. I launched my sword at her feet hopping it would at least slow her down. I was running out of options. She planed each move perfectly slowly moving me into checkmate. it was like fighting a mirror.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

I smile again. "It"s been awile sense I've had a good fight." He launched his sword at my feet but I jump over it. "HA!" This is fun. My stratigy was always their stratigy. I try to beat them at their own game. It's time I go my on style. I turn behind him so he can't see what I'm about to do, (not cheating of course).

"What's she doing??? GO CHASE. GO KIM, Woooo!" she turned behind him "Really. What IS she doing?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

"What the Hades?!!" Turning behind me was something I could not counteract. This sucked. If I slid or twisted to the right she would stab me. If I slid or twisted to the left she would stab me. If I didn't do anything she would stab me. So I flipped forward, at least that's what I meant to do. About half way into the flip I lost my balance, and ended up sprawled out on the ground, my sword about ten feet away from me. "Ouch, that hurt."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

I giggle as he falls in a half flip. I walk over to his sword and pick it up. Then I walk over to him and point my knife at him. "Does this mean I won?"

I giggle as he falls then get worred. "Chase are you alright?? I mean it was funny and everything but that GOTTA hurt." I walk up to them. What should I do now? Help my friend or the guy I like??
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

"Yes you won." I crack a smile :) and then I laugh :D. "I guess that looked pretty funny from the other end." Sitting up I smile again. "That's what I get for being fancy."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I smile, too. "It was funny. (I giggle). To fancy. (I giggle again.). I'm glad your OK, Chase. Now what?" I put out my hand to Chase to help him up.

I smile. "You guys are my best friends at camp. And the sillyest!" I put our my hand too.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I take there hands thinking about how Kim and I met. It's hard to think that it was just yesterday. "I guess we could train some more. What do you want to do May?" I pop my knuckles. it's not until after a battle do I realize how hard I grip the sword.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

"I don't know. I just wanna hang out I think." I sigh like I'm really bored and slump a little.

"I think hanging out is a good idea after a battle like that. For all of us." I look at Chase then to May and back, then smile. "Training makes me hungry." I say as my stomach rumbles and I giggle. "Anyone else want a bite? I got sandwiches!" I say as I pull out the plastic bag with sandwiches out of my bag.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 am

"Awesome! I hungry too. That sound good May?" I ask sheathing my sword. I felt sorry for May. Losing a twin sister must take its toll on you.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:22 pm

I smile. "You bet it does! I may look like a supermodel , joking but you knew that guys, but I DO eat." I say snatching a sandwich. "Yum! Who made these? They taste like the kind June and I made for lunch before we ran away." thinking of June again makes me sadder.

"Whats wrong May?" I say as I start eating my sandwich. "Peanut Butter; Jelly awesomeness. What kind do you want Chase? I have another peanut butter; jelly , a BLT, and kind like May has ; cheese, lettuce, mayo, and something else. I can't remember. I'm babbling again aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"Hand me a BLT please. You know, it's great having good friends." I take a bite out of my sandwich. I was really good, like I doubted May in the first place. I spider crawled beside my. Noticing the spider, I jumped. "Spider! I HATE spiders. ugh." I chill went up my spine. Athena is the goddess of bravery, and that's an aspect that Athena kids inherit, sort-of. Athena kids can stare upon a massive army and be unfazed, but when it came to spiders, even the toughest Athena kid was as bad as a three year-old girl.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 pm

"EEK! SPIDER!" I jump up and hide behind Chase using him as a shield. "I hate them. My dog got bitten by one and almost died. He's OK though. I HATE arachnids."

"Oh my gosh! Really? It's just an iddy, biddy, tiny spider. It's ugly though. So I don't feel bad about doing this." I stand up and whack the spider with my purse. "One less ugly thing to dirty up the world."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

"May, before you start laughing at us, I can explain my girlish arachnophobia. Kim have you herd this story from your dad already? Well, Arachne, was a beautiful virgin, in the city of Leidia. She was widely known for her weaving and tapestry. Several Naiads and Dryads herd the stories and rumors quickly spreading. Most of them wanted to see this young girl at work. one day Arachne was weaving in public as she usually did, she adored the attention she got. The Nymphs immediately said, "You must be a gifted child of Athena." (The goddess of the loom at that time) Arachne just laughed. Finally she managed to speak, "No, I am not a child of Athena. Nor am I blessed by her. Everything I learned I taught myself." thinking of a good way to draw attention. She challenged the mighty Athena to a weaving contest. "Come down Athena. We shall finally see who deserves the title Goddess of the Loom." Do you see were this is going? anyway, everyone was horrified. No one in Leidia, or the world dared challenge Athena. Athena accepted the challenge. In the competition Athena wove a quilt with all the gods on Olympus; Arachne wove the same thing but hers had a rose and Ivory bordering. Arachne was gloating, Athena got mad, and started beating her senseless. Arachne, trying to escape the pain, attempted to hang herself. Athena got a sick and twisted idea, told her she would forever hang, she would weave in the air from now on, etc. etc. and poof the first spider. Arachne swore on the river Styx that her children would take revenge on Athena and her children." I take another bite out of my sandwich. "That's a mouthful."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:38 pm

"Excactly. Sorry for the whole humen shield thing too. (laughs nervasly) You babble as much as me." I start eating my sandwich again.

"OK. I get the story and the girlish squels from both of you. I'm happy to be of servic. My mom would be proud. Why did Athena have to make them so UGLY?" I hate ugly things and wouldn't mind getting rid of one.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm

"Didn't I say Arachne was a beautiful virgin. That's part of the reason she was getting so much attention. Athena figured if she made a butterfly she would get just as much attention. So, ugly spiders instead." I smile at May. She might have been joking about the supermodel thing earlier, but to me it wasn't really joking. If she was a few years older she would definitely have a job in modeling. "Thanks for squashing the spider, May."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm

"It's fine. Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty. Ugly things desuvre to die. Yuck! Now theirs a smear on my new purse!"

I finish my sandwich and ball up the plastic rap. "Yum. So now what?" I ask. I was starting to feel like a third wheel again so I wanted to change the subjact.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:26 pm

"Well, we could duel again, we could run laps, climb the wall, possibilities are endless. What do you want to do May?" I was trying to understand what May was thinking. I did it with my sibs' all the time. I guess it didn't seem right to try on a girl I wanted to date. "We can literally do anything."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

"I want to try the climing wall. I haven't seen it yet. I heard it had lava and boulders. I am starting to feel like a third wheel in this conversation." I said my thought this time. I look into Chase's eyes trying to see what hes thinking.

"No way will I climb THAT wall (I point in the diraction of the wall) I want to run laps. You'll have to choose who you want to train with Chase."

"Thats rude May. Putting people on the spot like that isin't nice. There has to be a middle ground."

~Yes I am fighting with myself.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]   Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Friends [CLOSED TO libowy]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next