Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching The Clouds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Watching The Clouds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Watching The Clouds - Page 3 Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
"Uhh, well, that's the next twenty minutes shortened into one..." Thane mumbled under his breath, as Mason came back. "Well, I'm going to go back to camp now, and do some stuff... See you around." Thane says to Mason, as he walks back to Camp. He wanted to go back within the safe boundaries, even though he had strayed away from them before.
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:38 pm

I turned and followed him in.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 pm

In my slumber, I dreamed of a handsome prince carrying me to his horse, except, when I opened my eyes, I was face to face with Mason. I was being carried, all right, but he was placing me down on an infirmiry bed instead of a stallion.

"Thank you." I muttered as he ran off. I managed to choke down some ambrosia. I hope they come to see me, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 am

Watching The Clouds - Page 3 Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
"Dude, are you like, a proffesional stalker or something? Because you kind of seem like it." Thane turned on the boy, wanting to be alone. He coud only take so much social interaction in one day. Thane was bipolar like that. It was as if he had a meter inside him, and when it filled up to the top, he rejected all human interaction whatsoever. His pace quickened as he headed to camp, anxious to get away from the world.
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 pm

I glanced up from the air as Thane turned angry on me. i was already flying away going to check on Kenz, and make sure she's alright.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:11 am

I watched patiantly as an Apollo girl wrapped up my burns in bandages.

"Ok, well, you can go, but don't put too much pressure on your right leg. That's where most of the burns are," she said, handing me crutches.

As I limped out on the wooden crutches, I saw Mason fly toward me. "Hey Mason!" I yelled, raising my left hand to wave. I cringed back when my shoulder's burns replied in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm

I smiled and landed... next To Kenz. "Wassups? I mean besides the burns?" i asked looking sheepishly at her.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:45 am

"Oh, not much," I said, enjoying Mason's company. "The burns are pretty bad, though. Won't be able to fight for a while. What's up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:09 am

I smiled "Well just up to my usual no good... but other than that waiting for the world to explode!" i said with a small laugh. in fact i was waiting fro the battle with Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

"Oh, do you mean the Kronus battle?" Kenz asked. "I've heard rumors about it around camp, but I'm so new that I don't know what's going on. Can you explain it to me?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:58 am

"Well were gonna go fight an impossible battle, go and charge at thee most powerful creature in all of the universe and then we die... not much more than that i'm afraid..." I said looking around at the other campers here.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

"Well, once I get back on my good two feet, the battle will be slightly less impossible!" Kenz yelled. She didn't care about who heard, she just wanted to make Mason happy. "Hey, Eve!" She called to her pet bluebird. Eve came chirping to her master. "Can you get me my lyre?" Eve, with a small salute, flew off into the distance. "I've got an idea," She told Mason.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:06 pm

"Huh Because The First One Worked Out So Well?" i said a grin across my dimpled face
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Giving him a playful smirk, I retrieved my lyre from Eve.

"Thanks, sweetheart!" I called as she flew away, chirping tunes as she ascended though the trees. Tuning the strings, I said, "I want to play a song." I began singing.

"There are so many things
That I never ever get to say
'Cause I'm always tongue-tied
With my words getting in the way

If you could read my mind
Then all your doubts would be left behind
And every little thing
Would be falling into place."

Smiling, I laid down my lyre. "What do you think?" I asked, my head hanging cutely to the side. I cringed a bit because I accidentily landed on my burnt shoulder, but I masked my pain.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:36 pm

I Smiled, Being Polite I Asked "Did You Write it yourself?" i Looked Around The Room, Enclosed Areas Made ME Feel Uncomfortable...

~Mason Jones~
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm

"Nah, its from my favorite band, Big Time Rush. Have you heard any of their songs?" I ask. He looked uncomfortable. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching The Clouds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3