Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching...Waiting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

Watching...Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Raina stared down at her cold macaroni and twirled it around. She wasn't very hungary and just wanted someone to talk to. So she sat there watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://perri-winkle.deviantart.com/
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:10 pm

I walked into the mess hall and saw a girl who seemed kind of lonely, she seemed kind of lonely so I started to walk over to her.
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Raina looked up from her plate to see someone coming toward her. She leaped up with excitement and said, much louder than she had expected, "Hi I'm Raina, What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm

I walked up to her and replied "I'm Arabian Dreamaster, daughter of Ares"
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Raina looked at her curiously,"So we're half sisters? Thats cool" She looked down at her so called macaroni then looked back up and said "Have you eaten yet?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 pm

"Yea, Pretty cool hunh?" I looked at her, what was it, Maccaroni I thought. Then my stomache rumbled as she asked me if I had eaten. "No..I havent"
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:02 pm

"Well," Raina looked down at her macaroni and made a nasty face,"You can have this if you want" She pushed the plate toward Arabian, "I havn't touched it, and I would hate to see it go to waste." She quickly changed the subject,"So your in my cabin, yeah I think I've seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I took a bite and chewed slowly. I'd had better, but i was hungry. "You probably have seen me around. I'm in and out alot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching...Waiting...   Watching...Waiting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching...Waiting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: