Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching The Clouds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Watching The Clouds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Thane sighed. He liked to stay out of camp for as long as possible after leaving, but now it seemed that he would have to cut short his excursion into the wild world of America.
"Can we sit down for a bit here first?" He asked Mason, as to give them both a bit more time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm

"Y'know we don't have to go back right? its not needed... I mean yeah whatever..." i said sitting down on the floor i sighed and patted the curb next to me. "You know more 'cops' will be here to come arrest us for 'murdering' that one." i said pointing to the remains of the Manticore.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:46 pm

More "cops?" sheesh. This guy never got a break.
"you know what, how about we skip the rest and just go back to camp?" Thane joked, sitting down next to Mason. Placing his elbows on his knees, he scratched his head, flicking a few stray strands of hair out of his eyes. Relishing in the sunlight, Thane turned his head to Mason, before saying, " you're a pretty cool guy, you know."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:53 pm

"That makes one of us... I good for a few more fights but how are you coming along?" i asked looking Thane in the eyes. I laughed and thought about him for a few moments as i viewed his overall athleticism. He could become a great warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm

"I'm good for a few more fights too, as long as I don't have to carry you everywhere. I mean, you don't grow up in a deprived area with a single teenage mother without learning to beat up a few people." he grimaced as he remembered his childhood, and the hardships gar his father had forced them both into. "but enough about my life. How was your family when you lived with them?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 am

Ahh the subject he always hated... "Well my only parent was a druggie and became arrested around my 4th birthday. I was sent to a homeless shelter and ran off around the age of 6. My life had been on the run since. How i became a terrorist? well that was interesting, By the time i was 8 i had blown apart some major towns... It turns out that my cousin and i have almost the same DNA and he helped with the the more or less recent Massacre in New York. SO i was arrested. I killed a few cops and took off. Thats when i became the Sky Lord when i shot lighting from my hands. so yeah hard life too i guess..." i said sighing. "You don't have to drag me everywhere i should be good for a while... but no more denigration stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:00 am

Watching The Clouds - Page 2 Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
"Damn, your life was much worse than mine..." Thane laughed, as he stood up from the curb, dusting down his jeans. "So, back to camp?" he asked Mason, as to avoid another fight. Not that there was anything wrong with fighting (well, actually, Thane saw a lot of things wrong with combat) just that Thane could tell that he wouldn't last for another round, at least, not without something snapping.
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 am

Kenz smiled as she walked along the sidewalk playing her guitar. Most people would think it was weird, but she didn't care. As a daughter of Erato, she had to get her feelings out through music.

"There were so many things that I never ever got to say,
Cuz I'm always toungue-tied with my words getting in the way."

She stopped singing "Stuck" by Big Time Rush and saw two figures on the McDonalds lawn. They looked like half-bloods, so she stuck out a hand to each of them, her guitar hanging by my neck on its cord. "Hey guys. What's up?"

Last edited by Evergreenf on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:05 pm

----------
Thane looked up at the girl who had a guitar in her hands.
"Hey dude... Not much is going on... Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?" he raised an eyebrow at the girl, nudging Mason with his elbow, as he used to do back home when a new person came along, except with his old friends, not Mason.
----------

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Gesturing to myself, I smiled. "Who, me? I'm Kenz Cummings, daughter of the Muse Erato. And you two are?" I asked, tilting my head and raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 am

----------
"I'm Thane Draché, son of Momus, and this is Mason Kines, son of Zeus." He points a finger to the other boy. "Nice to meed you, Kenz."
----------

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm Mason, Son of Zeus, and yes a wanted freaking terrorist." I said with a small smile. "Nice to meet you Kenz... You wanna help us fight the oncoming 'police' because were gonna need it..." i said, listening to the sound of about five other cop cars on there way here. If each had at least 2 there was gonna be hell. - Mason Kines
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 pm

----------
Thane groaned. Not another monster? They had just beaten the first one.
"Dude, can't we just run away or something? I mean, we have time, right?" Thane moaned to Mason. Anti-violence Thane would just have to suck it up if there was no time, but there was always a chance.
----------

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 pm

"Well from the sounds of the sirens we might be able to get to camp but i'm not sure, because 1) we'll be running right at 'em, and 2) i think we might have to fight one or two... but i just hoping fro a clean 'scape." i said quietly, the sirens ever approaching. "If we move then we need to, like, Right now..." i groaned and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:51 pm

----------
"Let's move then." Thane said, short and sweet. He still took out his sword, just in case. He waited for a second for Mason to pick himself up, before urging him to move. "C'mon Mason. You can rest when we get back to camp. But now, we should be running."
----------

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 pm

"Yeah you run... i'll fly!" i shouted and took off into the air. I soared towards the oncoming cop cars, and lightning burst a car into flames. I landed as the roof of another car shredded apart and a large Drakon launched itself from the seats. I narrowed my eyes and tackled the beast to the floor, raking my bolt across its scaly skin. It burst into the dust of monsters underneath me. I stood and continued racing on foot towards the camp, i could see the tip of the camps hill and the open gate. I lunged and slid underneath one of the cars. I held up my lightning bolt up into the hilt of the cars gas yank. it exploded around me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

----------
Whilst Mason was flying through the air, bowing things up and basically being all Rambo, Thane was left to run back to Camp, slashing a few monsters down as he ran. He only had one aim right now - get back to camp. Alive. He continued to sprint down various roads, hoping that he hadn't made a huge mess of this and gotten himself lost. Eventually, he say the camp's border, and after reaching the gate, waited for Mason to show up. "Where the hell is he?" He asked himself out loud, hoping his friend hadn't hurt himself by doing something stupid.
----------

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm

The ground crackled as i drew in the static charges within the air around me. I smiled a dark moon smile, and looked at all the (15) monsters standing there, waiting fro my move. I laughed as my blade went dark. I was gonna need Thane after this, if i survive that is. I shot towards the air. Around the 52,000ft I fell like a rock, coming in at full force. I pulled out my batteries and tossed them ahead of me. they landed with a clink, and i sank my sword into the ground between them. The built up charges launched the batteries with heat seeking power into the closest monsters. The charges surged through the street, leaking into "Charges For Charges' store of batteries. They all leaped from the windows and attacked the monsters, i watched as two burst into large Columns of dust. i had lost conscience by the time the third's dust hit the floor. "Thane... Come For Me" i whispered, the wind would take my message to him anywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Thane heard the words "Thane come for me..." blowing on the wind, as he was directed in a vauge that way direction. After running for another few miles away from the camp, where found Mason unconscious. Again. He rolled his eyes, hitching Mason onto his back again, though he wasn't string enough to actually lift him, sort of half-carrying him, half-dragging him instead.
"for gods sake, Mason. I told you not to get knocked out again." he grunted, struggling under the weight of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:43 pm

I smiled "Did I ever tell you that i have a problem with being told what to do?" i said standing up. I laughed and fell forwards grabbing Thanes arm. I righted myself and continued to camp.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm

"Oh, and now you're alright? Either you're a really fast recoverer, or you just luff me and wanted me to carry you home." Thane joked as the Camp came into view. He turned to Mason before asking him, "so now we're back at camp, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:09 pm

After a long run and an exciting race to get away from most of the monsters, only a sorceress remained behind me.

"Come back, sweetie! Wouldn't you like a snake to play with?" she cackled. A brilliant blue snake slithered across her arm, its blood-red eyes thirsting for human flesh.

I ran farther and harder than I should have, and tripped over a rock right in front of the two boys I had met before. The burns I had received from the sorceress were too much. "P-please....help..." I muttered before drifting into uncontiosness.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 pm

"Well, WE could just like rest here for a second or so.. but.. Hold on" I said bending my sword into a boomerang. I launched it hard and there was a loud satisfying smack as it gorged open the withes face. "WE should bring Her to the Infirmary..."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

----------
"We should get her to camp as soon as possible. Do you mind helping me carry her?" Thane requested Mason for help, although he knew that Mason might not be fit enough. He walked over to the burned girl, inspecting her wounds. He didn't want to hurt her more than he already had, although it seemed kind of impossible. "Dude? You going to help me?"
----------
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm

I smiled " Of Course.. hang on just lemme do this right here..." I said lifting the body in the air and maneuvering it between the trees. I walked it to the infirmary told them what happened and went back to thane. I ate small amounts of Ambrosia and felt immediately better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Clouds   Watching The Clouds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching The Clouds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next