Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fight in the clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

The fight in the clouds. Empty
PostSubject: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:45 pm

I was just minding my own bussines when i was hurled from the bench and placed on the clouds, humm why don't i fall? the Zeus was there, screaming a challange, at me and anyone else, Fine you got it bub. I say and an Explosion erupts from his chain mail, sending him off the cloud. I sent an iris message, Hey Come help any one!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:56 pm

i see an iris message on the floor looks like jacob needed some help. i got up to olympus and i saw the battle. i stepped up and i took a water wave spell card out of my deck. i opened the DX summoner."GOTCHA!". I placed the card in it and closed it.[i]"water wave of death".[/i] it hit Zeus in the stomach. "awsome" i walk up to Jacob."are you ok".

leo son of poseidon
rex
[i]DX sound

chibi the dragon

Last edited by azn on Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:59 pm

OOC: sorry haven't update sig, names Feario...

For now, lets just beat tis crazed old man... i say and create another exploion.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:21 pm

" no problem faerio" i said with a smile. i opened my DX summoner."GOTHA!!!!". i put in a sword equipment card in it."sword of the high dragons". a sword fell out of mid air. i gripped it and i jumped on zeus."i took kronos down and i can take you down with 2 blows" i said.

leo son of poseidon
rex
DX sound
chibi the dragon
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Ah... As Leo's sword contacts with the chain mail, i explode the spark,
Zeus is pushed back but Leo falls over the edge... NO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm

the explosion was pretty big and as i flew of i was over the edge. i was falling down. i grabbed my DX summoner from my belt. i pulled out a card. it was enchanted wings spell card. i opened the DX summoner. "GOTCHA!" i put the card in."enchanted wings of hermes" as the wings opened from my back i flew up and i step on the floor. then the wings disappered

leo son of poseidon
rex
chibi the dragon
DX summoner sounds
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Zeus was so ____ he zapped me and i fell over, tumbling in a lighing storm,killing me before i was even 2 ft away from the cloiud. Owe...
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:59 pm

i saw what had happen to faerio. i fell to the floor and start to tear.i got angry."CHIBI!!!!"I said. then chibi a giant white dragon with armor appared." yes leo"he said."lets rock" i said. then i jumped on chibi and we flew to fight zeus. chibi grabbed him and put him in a headlock. i jumped on him and stabbed him in the head. i jumped down to its mouth. i jumped in his mouth .which was gross. i went down his throat. i went to the stomach i put in a card."GOTCHA!!". then zeus's stomach exploded.

leo son of poseidon
rex
chibi the dragon
DX summoner sounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight in the clouds.   The fight in the clouds. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fight in the clouds.
Page 1 of 1