Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Something missing...[Private with Katie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I tossed him the keys to my Lamborghini, "Don't scratch my paint." I warned "Then your face is going to stop being cute."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Alec was startled as she tossed him the car keys. "I don't know how to drive," he said. "And unless you want me to learn right now in your expensive car..." He left the rest of the sentence unsaid. Katie would understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 pm

"Okay I may have overstressed my point a little." I said giggling, "I'll teach you. Don't worry I won't 'Teach you' without my clothes only Aphrodite girls do that." I joked, although I had heard it was true.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 am

Katie was going to teach him to drive now? In one day? That didn't seem possible even for someone like him, who learned things quickly. He was going to state his doubts when Katie spoke again. Once again, she made him blush. The girl was far too good at that. Did Aphrodite girls really "teach" naked? Alec couldn't imagine that they would be that promiscuous, but maybe they were. Well, he'd stay away from them and he'd be fine.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, but if you want to risk it, I'm willing to learn," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

"Well I guess I could teach without clothes as wel-" I stopped "Oh alright, it only took me around 30 seconds to learn" ... "Course there was a chimera after me as well..." I shrugged "You'll be okay, I'll protect you!"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 pm

"No!" Alec said quickly when Katie mentioned teaching naked. "That could be...distracting." That was definitely an understatement. As Katie continued speaking, Alec frowned. All in all, this wasn't sounding like the best idea. Sure Katie could protect him, but who would protect both of them in the event of a fiery crash? Still, he would trust Katie, for now at least.

"If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:17 pm

I laughed smirking. "Well someones shy." I added a shrug and started walking for the big house, "you coming or are you going to sit and think about the notion of a naked teacher?" I laughed again it was fun to watch him squirm with uncomfortability.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:27 am

Katie was right. Alec was shy. But was that really a bad thing?Before he could start thinking bout that, Alec stopped himself. He was supposed to be accompanying Katie to go search for parties. If he started thinking, he'd never stop. So, the boy stood and hurried after Katie. "Yes, I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Ooc:New topic?
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm

OOC: That's probably a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 pm

You can make that one too I'm soo busy >.<
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Where should I make it?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 am

Idk... Anywhere? PM me the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something missing...[Private with Katie]   Something missing...[Private with Katie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something missing...[Private with Katie]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2