Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Liliana sat on the fine sand, her toes barely touching the sea water. Something about the ocean scared her. Being alone out in the water. She shivered just thinking about it! Looking out at the vast sea, she wondered if anybody had drowned in there. Poseidon would have disposed of the body immediatly, anyways. "What is it about me that makes me so... Unattractive?" Liliana asked herself, pondering that question.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) Lauren-conrad-bikini-pic
Katie Firebird

"You aren't ugly." I chided after hearing her from a nearby sand dune, "At least I think you meant you thought you were ugly." I sighed in confusion. "Let's just settle on you're not ugly. Look at me." I motioned to my rather revealing position. Legs spread and just laying back and hittin the sun, good in my book. "I don't care if someone see's me. It adds thrill to my day." I rolled to my stomach untying the top of my bikini to reduce a tan line. "Not like I know what I am."

Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

Whoa, I needa picture for Liliana :DD

Liliana sighed and ran her hands through the sand. She thought about Katie's words. "I'm pale, scrawny, and strange," she weakly groaned, falling back into the sand and staring at the passing clouds. Katie... Was beautiful. An Apollo child with golden locks and baked skin. Perfect... Why wasn't Liliana beautiful like her?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 pm

"Not true." I retorted, "You're tanning.. kinda. Right now, you're thin which is good because monsters would have killed you if you weren't, and you're not strange your a smart young girl who has her priorities straight. Leme tell ya I know a good amount of people would die to switch spots with you." I sighed enjoying the sun. "So don't go saying you're not beautiful cause you are."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Katie's kind words make Liliana feel a bit better. "It's just that... I can't find a good guy. I'm already 14, and almost every girl here has a date!" Liliana whined, looking away at the ocean. It wasn't like the perfect man would just come up to you and kiss you!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 pm

"You realize half those girls are going to be hookers on the street right?" I asked almost chuckling. "Relax girl I didn't start dating till last year."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Liliana nodded and sighed. "And how old are you now?" Liliana asked, smiling a bit. She was glad to have a friend that she could go to when she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

"Almost 17" I replied, "I've only had 5 boyfriends believe it or not.. Although i have 'been' with other guys" I grimaced "Should I be happy with that?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 pm

"What are you going to do with the baby...?" Liliana asked, getting a nervous look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm

My smile felt like it drained away. "I don't know.. If my Dad decides to give them back.. Then I'll love them like any mother should.." the sun felt cooler now. "I think it's good for them in my Dds palace they can't be.. Murdered" I choked out the last word "by some monster or tribe or something.."

Would you like one of them for a character? Twin girls Brook and Dakoda, probably age 8 - 10
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Yes!!! I'm going to replace one of my charries anyways.

"Camp would be a great place for them to grow up in. I'm sure everybody here would adore them!" Liliana rejoiced. She loved little kids. She had a little cousin allowed in here, but was a very distant relitave of a minor God so she was safe in the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

"But were at war!" I exclaimed indifferent to her optimistic opinion. "I don't want my kids in danger, much less in our war!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Liliana was at loss with words now. Katie was right. There was war going on. "Aphrodite kids aren't fighting now. Plus, they are great with kids," Liliana suggested in the form of a statement.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:51 pm

I almost burst out laughing. "Would you leave YOUR kids with them?" I grinned "I don't know I don't want them anywhere near a monster much less somewhere where they could get lost or stolen." I thought, "Maybe ask Zeus cabin to watch them, Will is a level headed guy right?"

Which, if not both would you like?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:08 pm

I'll take Brook, please.

Liliana agreed. Will was a pretty nice guy. It wasn't like he was going to electrocute the kids. "That's a great idea. I don't think he's going to fight in the war, that is if Kronos' army isn't too scared to start another one," Liliana smiled, her eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Ok ;) I'll give you a picture of her, you can make up the rest explaining in herbhostpry how she's 9 when she should be 1.

I nodded decidedly, I think he was actually supposed to meet someone down here anyways" I thought, "everytime I think of them I wonder if I'm doing the best for them..?" I sighed my stomach churning uncomfortably. "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Liliana nodded, sighing a bit. "Who's the father?" she asked, concerned.

Speed up the pregnancy, I wanna roleplay her quickly :D
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Katie's not pregnant no more, Apollo has the kids in his Sky Palace.

"Id rather not say without him saying it.." I replied carefully respect for his privacy Yknow?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:09 pm

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm sure they'll be great additions here. Do you know how old Apollo will speed their age?" Liliana asked, eager to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

"Cool! So they'll be old enough to fight, like with arrows and stuff in the arena, on their own?" She asked, many new ideas popping into her head. She could easily teach them battle strategies, and other useful things!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

"I thought I was trying to keep them outta battle!?" I exclaimed "I don't want them trained!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 pm

(What about age/birthday and god parent?)

"Well, how are they gonna fend for themselves when they get to be 27?" Liliana commented, making a face. They were going to be kept out of the battlefield, but they were going to be trained in the arena with stuffed dummies and bows and arrows. "Can they at least have archery practice?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:58 am

For God Parent list Katie :3

"They'll get training eventually but not now when they're so young and vulnerable!" I argued frustrated "Thats what I want for them."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 pm

((What do you want with Williamson at thhis topic??))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: