Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Katie wanted him to watch her kids if they came to camp, cause she don't want them anywhere near the battle,

Will = Close To Zan

Zan = Katie's Hero

Will = Katie's Secret Inspiration
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400
william trevor michaels
"i used to rule the world...seas would rise when i gave the world...

- o o o o -

The six foot four figure entered the scene with the girls, looking sweaty from training. He needed a cooldown so he had come to the beach for a quick swim. He wore aviators low on his nose and his wavy, slightly floppy black hair, waved in the wind. He spotted Katie and Liliana and jogged over to them, nearly tripping on his Nike high-tops. He flashed them both a bright, white smile and flopped down besides them. "Hey," he replied lazily.

- o o o o -

"now in the morning i sleep alone...sweep the streets i used to own..."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

OOC: I totally just though his picture was Billy Joe Armstrong xD

I redid my top before sitting up and greeting Will. "Oh hey," I replied smiling lightly. Will was a big guy, reassurance that we're safe definitely was welcome. "Whats up?" I added securing the top of my bikini as it was when I first started.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Just imagine that Liliana had to go study or somethin...

Brook was in her yellow tankini and she seemed to have soaked up a lot of sun. Her hair was stuck together at the ends when she went into the water. On the bridge of her nose were some black shades, preventing the sun from getting into her eyes. "Can we go back to the beach now? I wanna soak up some more sun!" Brook whined, her lips pressing together. She crossed her arms and smiled a bit. It was a great day and she couldn't bear to waste it just standing there!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Who was she talking to and how did she get there o.o?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Alright, so Will brought them with him... And she was talking to Will.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 pm

He did O.O???

I thought they were with Apollo??

EDIT: Oh I misunderstood him >.<

I though he meant, entered and saw the girls.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Nope :PP
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:17 pm

I inspected the little girl, "Who is she?" I asked. "She looks like one of my half sisters." Yep that's what she looked like. The golden blonde hair tanner skin and the lean athletic look all of us possessed. "Strangely familiar somehow.."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Brook couldn't believe what she was hearing. A mother not being able to recognize her own daughter? Really, she could have just told her that she was her daughter, but she decided to play with her a bit. "Oh, yeah. Dakoda is up with Apollo 'cause he wanted her to stay for a bit longer," Brook commented, hissing at Dakoda's name. Why did she get to stay? Apollo liked her a lot more that he did himself!

Last edited by Koala on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Err.. Katie wouldn't know who the girls are she never saw them before and the others name was Dakoda o.o

"You've been to Apollo's palace?" I asked perplexed. "I've never been myself.. What's it like? Did you talk to him much?" I thought hard. "Did you see the sun chariot?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Exactly :DD

Brook smacked her forehead, leaving a hand-shaped mark on it. She just wanted to get to the point! "My name is Brook Firebird!" she finally exclaimed, not loudly but clear enough. Man, if this was her mother then she swore that she got the smarter side of the family. This guy... What was his name? Phil? Vill? Will! He was a nice guy. Taking her to the beach was a nice favor, considering that Dakoda was partying with Apollo!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm

My body went numb with shock. "B-Brook!?" I exclaimed in surprise. "Firebird!!?" 'click' I rushed toward and hugged my daughter tightly. "Brook.. Oh I didn't think id ever get to see you.." I kissed her forehead. "Have you been a good girl for Uncle Apollo an Cousin Will?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Brook squeezed one eye shut and looked away with the other one. Should she lie about being "The best child ever" to Apollo? If she set his throne on fire and tipped the punch bowl over, does that count as being nice? Anyways, she buried her head into her mothers arms and smiled. "Apollo...Why do you think Dakoda is still up there? And Will, well, he's a cool guy. We both found that our age was sped up. His-- A lot, mine-- Not so much," Brook giggled, winking at her mother. It was great to be home! She couldn't wait to go swing some swords around and shoot a bow and arrow!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

"I don't know dear," I whispered still clinging to my daughter. "Sometimes the will of the gods aren't told to even their children." I smiled lovingly stroking her hair. I realized she hadn't spoken about Apollos palace yet though, "Brooklyn O'Harris Firebird, tell me if you were a good girl."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Whoa, her middle name is O'Harris?

Brook slouched down, her lips getting tight. "Well... I kinda sorta lit his chair on fire and tipped the punch bowl over... But it was on accident!" Brook said quickly, hoping she didn't know that she got kicked out of his palace. Well, this was it for freedom. Good-bye beach! She hoped that she wouldn't be grounded, she had just come here and needed to experience the whole camp!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah and Dakoda's is Jennifer.

I searched her eyes only to see remorse and shame. "Did you at least apologize?" I sighed. "Tell ya what, if you're a good girl the rest of the week, you can go play at the Nymph's party Tuesday. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Brook's eyes lit up. She grinned wildly and shook her hand in a deal. "I apologized, but he sent me down to Phil as I said sorry... So," Brook blabbered, deciding to call Will, Phil from now on. She smiled at Will, holding her head up high. She asked many questions as her Mom lead her to the Apollo cabin. When does school start? Can I go to the beach? Can we go to ice cream? I'm tired, can I go to bed? She seemed to ask everything in a form of a question! But the truth is, Apollo loved jeopardy!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 pm

"Brook, baby calm down sweetheart. As for school, I was going to ask Lilliana, a daughter of Athena, to school you. She's very nice and you'll like her. You can go to the beach later, for now i'm bringing you back to the cabin okay?" I sighed, I loved her so much I could overflow, but man she was talkative. "After the sun sets i'll get you ready for bed. Oh and you can have ice cream after dinner so long as you eat good and you promise to go run the track once tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Katie was motherly, more than Brook expected her to be! The truth was, Brook was excited for school! She was doing cartwheels on the way to the cabin, as well as round-offs and other tricks she learned as she aged in Apollo's Palace. "Run the track once? I can run it 10 times if you wanted me to! Brook said out of adoration. Her mother was a great rolemodel. She couldn't wait for tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 pm

I smiled, "Go for it." I chuckled lightheartedly, "So long as you stay in shape you can have desert every night. Okay?" I asked, more than fair in my opinion. "As long as you're good and take care of yourself you can do almost anything so long as you ask ME first. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Brook loved life. Exercising was part of her daily routine! As she walked to the cabin, she noticed how many Half-Bloods were using their talents to fight each other. "Mom, what are we called again? Not a God, not a Human... What is it?" Brook asked, eager to get into her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

"Demigods, Halflinys, Halfbloods." I told her "Why do you ask sweetheart?" I inquired my daughter. Seldom heard was that question and I was eager to know what lay in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Brook shrugged. "Just 'cause. I wanna know what to call my friends when I meet them," Brook slyly remarked, slamming open the door and looking around. The cabin smelled like a mix between sunscreen and burnt toast. She loved the smell!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 pm

"What about calling them by their names?" I suggested. "That turns to work well right?" I smiled kissing her cheek. "Go make some friends but please try not to be a nuisance.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)   Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa x5;; (Private to Katie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next