Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for a party [Private to Katie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Looking for a party [Private to Katie] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Somehow Alec had imagined that learning how to to drive would be a less chaotic experience. There were so many different things to watch out for. How on Earth did anybody manage it? Alec looked at Katie, panic in his eyes. "Are you sure I can do this?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:04 am

"You've done fine so far- TRUCK." I jerked the wheel so we didn't hit a big rig. "You're doing fine don't worry bout it." I continued "Really it's not hard at all after awhile."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Alec jumped as they narrowly avoided a collision. His hands tightening into a death grip on the steering wheel, his eyes flicked over to Katie briefly before focusing back on the road. "You call this fine?" he asked, his voice higher than normal due to stress. "I've almost gotten us killed at least five times now!"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

"Nah that's alright, Monsters would've killed us 10 times over by now." I said encouragingly. "You're doing FINE"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Katie had a very odd way of reassuring him. Really, he thought death by car crash was much worse than death by monster attack, but maybe he was alone in thinking that. Her words did make him feel slightly better though. "If you say so...but if we die I'm blaming you."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

"I bet you $100 we won't die." I answered smugly. "Deal? or no deal?" I thought for a second, "Things gets much more focused if you crank the speed," I suggested. "Keeps your reflexes sharp. Oh and it's dangerously fun."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Alec smiled when Katie offered to bet him $100. "No deal. I don't even have $100." When Katie suggested cranking the speed, he glanced at her, both confused and frightened. "I'm having trouble as it is. No way am I going faster!"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 pm

I laughed, "You don't get it..." I leaned over and kissed him. "You should go faster. It'll keep your attention from..." I winked. "Wandering." I thought for a second, "Did you happen to realize that if you took the bet and won I couldn't pay you? Cause i'd be dead?"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

OOC: I'm going to assume she kissed him on the cheek, 'cause a kiss on the mouth would be a bit difficult to pull off.

Alec's cheek burned even after Katie's lips left it. "M-my attention isn't wandering," he replied. Or at least, it wasn't until she kissed him. When Katie mentioned the bet, the boy mentally slapped himself. What she said was obvious; it just proved that he wasn't thinking, which, for a child of Athena, was a serious problem. He needed to focus. From this point on, he would all things (even Katie) as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

OOC: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE DAUGHTER OF APOLLO xD (Ye that's right. I am the Daughter of the Sun first Apollo camper still here ;D)

I glanced over my shoulder hoping he didn't notice the blue flashing lights of the police. "Speed. Up." I said a little more urgency in my voice. "Or next time it's going to be more than a kiss on the cheek."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 am

Alec couldn't believe that Katie was telling him to speed up. The fact that she threatened him with a kiss was surprising. The kiss had been distracting, but the boy hadn't really minded it. In fact, once he had gotten over the shock, it had been rather nice. Maybe he should stay at this speed...no, that was stupid. What was he thinking? Shaking his head, the boy sped up.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:46 pm

"Faster?" I urged checking to see a second pair of blue lights. "Really get into it drive like you are the car.." I thought. "Drive like this was a driving test for speed."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

"Alec glanced at Katie when she told him to speed up further. He noticed that her tone sounded a little different than normal. What was going on? Keeping the car at a constant speed, he spoke. "Why do you want me to keep speeding up? At this point I'm probably over the speed limit already. Besides, going faster leads to more danger."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:59 pm

"Yeeaaa... About that.." I said glancing at the rearview mirror. Then I kissed him again. "I trust you, it's not like if I get arrested again those 'guards' in the prison will kill me.."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Alec looked in the rear-view mirror and could have sworn he felt his heart stop. He didn't even feel the kiss Katie placed on his cheek, he was so panicked. "How long have they been following us?!" He practically screeched. "We have to pull over! Oh, I'm going to be in so much trouble!" As far as Alec was concerned, they were both dead. Wisdom wouldn't help him here.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

"Pull over and I die." I said meaningfully, "Come on I put my life in your hands the least you could do is follow through on it." I said, "There will be a reward in it if ya know what I mean," I said fingering the buttons on my blouse. "Don't worry it won't get real intense until you see Dodge Vipers, Then I'll play Padiddle for you." I grinned evily "Yes the padiddle where you strip every time you see a burnt headlight, yes I will strip in this car while you're driving if I have to!"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC: You're really going about this the wrong way. :)

Katie said they would pull over and die? Alec was pretty sure they'd die if they didn't pull over. At this point, he was basically involved in a car chase. The thought was horrifying. Meanwhile, Katie, who had put him in this awful position, was babbling about stripping! She really didn't understand how the boy was feeling. "Taking your clothes off will only make things worse! I can't go to juvie!"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 am

OOC: Katie is a random, purposefully annoying/quirky girl. Getovait! :P

"You'll be fine, so long as you DRIVE" I told him a little annoyed, "Step on it or I really will start taking my clothes off instead of joking about it." I warned a small smile playing over my lips
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Katie was completely insane. What had possibly made him think that going with her had been a good idea? She had gone from using stripping as an incentive to turning it into a threat used to keep him driving. Alec wasn't sure what was worse. If he kept going, though, he might not get into trouble. After all, all the police would have would be the car's licence plate, which would show up in their system as belonging to Katie. They wouldn't be able to link him to the crime unless Katie confessed and gave them his name. But she wouldn't do that, because that would get her in more trouble than it would him. So, he would keep driving, if only to make sure Katie kept her clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC: AHHH writers block -..- any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party [Private to Katie]   Looking for a party [Private to Katie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a party [Private to Katie]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: