Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aiming, Thinking, Missing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alina22

Alina22

Aiming, Thinking, Missing Empty
PostSubject: Aiming, Thinking, Missing   Aiming, Thinking, Missing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:51 pm

I took my bow out aiming it at the center red circle. My whole mind and body was focussed on it. When I was like this I never missed my target. But right as I realised the arrow Jared's black hair and smiling face flashed in my mind. My arrow landed right of the target. "Uggggggg" I thought. I should just ask him out allready and stop this ridiculous obsessing.

Alina Klar Daughter of Apollo (13)
Col Radith Son of Hermes (11)
Zana Yalin Daughter of Ares (4)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiming, Thinking, Missing   Aiming, Thinking, Missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 pm

"You look distracted." I stated bluntly, having watched the girl miss her target. I was never one for sugaring things up for others, if they sucked they sucked, if they were lucky I tried to help them. "Love eatin' at you?" I asked, inspecting my nails and discovering that they were still perfect. Smiling contently I stifled a gleeful whoop and I looked pointedly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: Aiming, Thinking, Missing   Aiming, Thinking, Missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, defeated

Alina Klar Daughter of Apollo (13)
Col Radith Son of Hermes (11)
Zana Yalin Daughter of Ares (4)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiming, Thinking, Missing   Aiming, Thinking, Missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 pm

"Only to me." I said, smiling. "Name's Melinda Larkin, daughter of Aphrodite." I said, picked up an arrow and twirling it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: Aiming, Thinking, Missing   Aiming, Thinking, Missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 pm

OCC: im at the lake right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiming, Thinking, Missing   Aiming, Thinking, Missing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiming, Thinking, Missing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: