Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) Empty
PostSubject: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:15 pm

I walk down the stream, and sat down. I stare at the water, hard and thoughtful. My braid is messy, and my hands are dirty. I sit there, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) James

✖✖”I’ll keep your face in my mind. . . “✖✖

James walked along the edge of the creek, running his hands through his short brown hair, fluffing it up slightly. His dark green eyes glinted in the early evening sunlight, as he continued to stroll along the stream, both shirt and shorts devoid of any dirt. He stopped abrubtly, scanning his surroundings. He was sure there was someone in the creek with him. And then he spotted her - a fair haired, blue eyed girl around about his age.
"Uh, hey there! What might a pretty girl like you be doin' all alone in a place like this?" he smirked, sitting down next to her.

✖✖”And your words near my heart.“✖✖
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 pm

I jumped, suprised of the newcomer. "What? Oh, n-n-nothing. J-j-j-just s-s-s-sitting here." She stuttered, unsure of herself. She looked away, not sure what to say, or do. She had to admit to herself, the boy WAS a little hot, but how could she think of someone else when Parker just left?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 pm

✖✖”I’ll keep your face in my mind. . . “✖✖

"Well, if you're just sitting here, mind if I join you? Things are kind of boring around here nowadays." he asked, his voice's tone musical and light-hearted. Somehow, he could sense that this girl wasn't all that happy. And he was here to change that. "So, what's your name, darlin'? I'm James, by the way. But you can call me Jamie."
✖✖”And your words near my heart.“✖✖

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Agile nodded. "I'm Agile." I said plainly. "Go ahead." She said, looking at the stream again.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:26 pm

✖✖ “I’ll keep your face in my mind. . . ✖✖

James raised an eyebrow at her, whilst thinking to himself Weird name. . . She seemed upset, so he didn't say anything about it.
"hey, uh. . . Agile. You seem real down. Care to tell an open ear what's wrong?" he asked, turning on the North charm.
✖✖ “And your words near my heart.” ✖✖

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Agile shrugged, then looked at him. "P-p-p-p-parker l-l-l-left a-a-a-again." She said, trying not to cry. She would never forget Parker, and his special voice. She remembered their first day, when he dropped her to see if she was the one. And she was. but she had to leave, and he left because she left. now she's back and Parker didn't love her anymore. It was all her fault!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 pm

“I’ll keep your face in my mind. . .

James flipped through his mind, deciding what front to put up. Shoulder to cry on? Or rebound? In the end he decided shoulder to cry on. To be honest, when a girl was this upset, they didn't need to be hit on. They needed to be comforted.
"Come here, Agile. . ." he said softly, putting his arm around her and pulling her into a tight hug. "It doesn't matter that Parker doesn't love you, 'cause someone else does love you. And that's your friends. Like me."
“And your words near my heart.”

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 pm

I let his arm go around me. I can't fight him right now. "Then your my only friend. I have no one else. They're all....dead..." I said, whimpering. I can't take anymore. I need to escape. To run away.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:11 pm

"Aww, there there. . . There'll be more people. And don't worry, you'll meet up with all your old friends soon enough, when you go to the eternal planes. You know, our lives are just a tiny little blip on the time scale. Soon enough, you'll see them again." he tried to soothe the crying Agile, hoping to make her feel better. He thought that for at least once in his life, he could act like a nice guy. You never know, it could actually work. His previous methods of girl-getting never did.

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 pm

I give a slight smile, and nod. I think to myself, "He won't understand. No one will.' Then I remember something I've always wanted to do. I stand sudanly, and look down. "Can you meet me in the forest in a ten minutes? Please?" I asked hopefully, and innocently, with a slight cock in my head.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Raising his left eyebrow, James nodded, intrigued as to what she wanted to see him in the forest for.
"Sure thing, sweetheart. I'll see you there." he winks at her, before walking off, mentally preparing himself for whatever was about to go down.

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Agile gave a sly smile, and took of in a direction. She needed to take a stop before she got ready. She prayed it would be enough time.

Further down the creek, she reached her stash. She grabbed her bucket, and turned back to the creek. She swooped it, and got water. She got the rope for the bucket, and started into the forest, trying to spill the least as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)   Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Memory (Private to Agile and Ninja Poet.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: