Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]

Go down 
+5
Baby Lex
Angel
selene
Colby
Zan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:27 pm

From across the room, Julia could even hear the sobs of the girl. She didn't know who the brunette was, but it was a good idea to go over and help her out. Julia walked over, lightly, to the girl and touched her arm. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Baylee looked up, her face flushed and her eyes puffy. That girl... Was she Roxanne? Baylee had to do a double take before she realized that she was Julia, her cousin. She blinked and a look of longing appeared on her face. She had never been the type to get upset over a death, but she couldn't help it! Her best friend had died. Upon hearing Julia's question, Baylee quickly sucked up her emotions and answered. "Yeah... I-I'm fine." Baylee stuttered, taking a breath and wiping away a stray tear.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 pm

"You don't look fine. Hell, you look like hell." Julia grinned in a sort of sibling way of saying, 'Don't lie to your new sister.' She sat down next to the girl. "I'm Julia, you are?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3