Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope Empty
PostSubject: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I had set up a table and a lamp. As well as two chairs. I had planned on interogating Penelope since she missed a crazy workout.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm

I groaned in irritation, leaning my head back. "I'm sorry!" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I hadn't told her why I wasn't at camp last night or this morning yet.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

"Siddown." I pointed to the chair practically growling. Personally I didn't care if my siblings hated me, it was too damn bad if they did.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm

I grumbled my displeasure, sitting down as I was told. "I'll do double the workout tomorrow okay?! I just had some things. I wasn't even in camp!" I protested.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 pm

"Where were last night?"
~Let the fun-er...interogation begin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:29 pm

I bit my lip. "Out..." I answered vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

"Out where?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

I sighed. "Out with Wesley..." I answered. My voice was barely audible, but I knew she could hear it and I knew she'd know who I meant.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm

"Where with Wesley? What were you two doing? How come you didn't call me or Chiron? Hm?" I pressed flinging out the questions faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 pm

I fiddled with my fingers a bit. "Well..first we went to a Broadway show cause it was one of my mom's performances. Then I got into a fight with my now former best friend Alex...then I met Aphrodite, then Wesley and I left to head for a club. Alex followed and I punched him. Then I met Euterpe in a punk club she owns in New York. After that I was bitten in the leg by a rather angry chimera, then we decided to stay out. He had stolen his father's wallet. Oh! I met his dad, Stone, at the theater. We used the money from his wallet and stayed in a hotel. Then well...." my voice trailed off and my cheeks flushed a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 pm

"Ah...the classic. Ok your free to go. However I do have one last question." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 pm

I got a slightly worried look on my face. "What?" I asked. My voice cracked a it as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

"Actually two. Are you pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. We were safe," I said, wondering when this is going to be over.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

"While I'm away at college I'm making you my second-in-command." I annouced.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 pm

I raised my eyebrow and my eyes widened in surprise. "What?" I asked. It was hard to believe. I then frowned. "Are you allowed to do that?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm

"Dunno. I gotta get outta here though. I mean I know it's my home and all but...I still need a job when I get kicked outta here." I snorted getting up. I pulled out my black suitcase with all the rockband stickers on it and dumped it on my bed. Hot Wing gave a smoke ring of annoyance as I stroked his scales to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 pm

I nodded my head slowly. "So...what exactly does this mean for me? You know...I don't really pay that much attention as to what you do," I pointed out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

"Neither do I." I snorted. "I just do what my Rice Krispies tell me to do."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay..." I said. In all honesty I was slightly hesitant about this. I was never really the responsible type.
ooc: Since Roxanne is leaving, are you still gonna be roleplaying her?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 pm

~Well not really, but she'll still be on my signature list. She's coming home for all of the holidays and some weekends since she's only going to Albany.
"Relax I'll be here on some weekends and holidays and breaks. So technically you'll be second in command." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I gave a sigh of relief. "Thank the gods...cause I think I'd end up burning this place down," I joked with a goofy grin. I knew it wasn't true, but still.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 pm

I snorted with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 pm

I sighed, leaning against the wall of the cabin. "So when do you leave?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 pm

"Tomorow." I said closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope   The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zeus Kids Interogate Penelope
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next