Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]

Go down 
+5
Baby Lex
Angel
selene
Colby
Zan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hmph. That's lovely. I've never heard of the Thunder Hawk before." Julia said with a smirk.

Will looked at Penelope incredulously, "Me? Cabin leader?" He recoiled for a moment. "I dunno...I'm only a baby."

Emily grinned, "DO it, Will. Did you see the way you took over right after Zan kicked the bucket? You were all, 'SLASH, SWIPE, DIEE!'" Emily demonstrated, nearly hitting an upset Zeusy in the face. Emily bit her lip as she apologized.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

"Do it, Will. You know ya wanna..." she said, and poked him. In her eyes, Will would do great. But, the boyfriendness may be blocking his actual skill. It doesn't matter, Maddie just wanted Will as CL.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:18 pm

"I dunno, guys...I've only been at camp my entire life...but...then again. I dunno." Will said scratching his neck. When Maddie poked him, he threw her over his shoulder and shouted, "Madeline Kinze, I will eat you!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Penelope smiled, as much as she could smile at this moment that is. "Will...you'd be a great cabin leader. You know you would. And besides, you've got your whole family here to help with anything. We all think you can do it," she said, placing a hand on his shoulder. She elbowed Johnny in the stomach and gave a grin.
"Oaf..Yeah...you should do it," he said, rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Will set his girlfriend/aunt down and thought for a moment, "But...power corrupts. Did you see what it did to my mother?" He said with an uneasy look.

Emily took this opportunity to yell, "Dude! I will slap you if you don't do it." She threatened with a fiery look in her green eyes. The fire in her eyes matched the red in her hair. Emily nodded at Penelope. "Mhm. Besides...Zan would want you to."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Maddie managed a smile when lifted up, then nudged Will when set back down. "Do eet, or I eat you," she threatened jokingly. Maddie then hugged Will, and smiled while tears went down her face.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Whatsername wrote:
"Hmph. That's lovely. I've never heard of the Thunder Hawk before." Julia said with a smirk.

Will looked at Penelope incredulously, "Me? Cabin leader?" He recoiled for a moment. "I dunno...I'm only a baby."

Emily grinned, "DO it, Will. Did you see the way you took over right after Zan kicked the bucket? You were all, 'SLASH, SWIPE, DIEE!'" Emily demonstrated, nearly hitting an upset Zeusy in the face. Emily bit her lip as she apologized.

"Well now, you do," Magnus said. "Yeah, thanks for listening." He turned his attention back to the main conversation. "Who are we voting for?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 pm

After eavesdropping silently behind the door, I strode right in. "C'mon Will, I know you have it in you!" I grinned lopsidedly, chuckling. My eyes flickered to Julia, my grin faltering. She looked like a younger version of Zan. You have got to be kidding me... she said that her cousin looked like her... but this was just messed up. I frowned and drew my eyes away from her, back to everyone in the room.

I flopped down on a random lower bunk, whacking the back of my head on the edge of the bed. I rubbed the back of my head, leaned over with my eyes intent on the scene. "Will, I will literally pull your ear off if you don't accept this. So accept it. Now." I chuckled, a bright glint in my eyes.

Last edited by Dan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

~Dan, can you change your weird font that I can barely read?~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 am

Will smiled modestly. "Well..." He trailed off rubbing his chin for a moment before deciding, "Alright. Fine." He wrapped his arms around Maddie and picked her up, spinning her around.

Julia, who was watching the whole scene with interest, stared back at the boy who walked in. He looked at her with disgust until he finally looked away. What is with people? She thought frantically to herself. It wasn't her fault she looked like her cousin. She turned to the Thunder Eagle dude and requested, "So can you take me with you? Like on a trip through the city?" Her green-blue-gray eyes flickered with hope, and for a moment they didn't look like Zan's, they looked like hers.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

~ He didn't look @ her with disgust, he just frowned. xD

"Great." I grinned at Will, getting up and patting him on his back. My eyes flickered back to Julia for just the briefest of moments before looking away once again. "You want anything to celebrate? I can go snag some food or something." I chuckled. "Who wants cake? Or like, cookies, or something like that." My eyebrows arched, grinning.

~ How does this font hurt your eyes, Moo? D8 And I want to make the baby born to Maddie and someone else. X..X I forget, was it Will or Nay? xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 pm

A few Zeusys glared at Sam. "Sam, man, I don't think this is such a great time to be celebratin'." Will said clapping a hand over Sam's shoulder. Both boys were big, but Will was bigger.

Julia noticed the boy, Sam, was trying to cheer everyone up with stupid things. He looked like the type. Besides, what Will had said was true. "I agree with Will." Julia said kicking her black boots under her bed. Had it been this hard for Zan? Probably not. Girl must've been liked form the start. She replaced the boots with low Converse and walked over to Sam. "You're Sam, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 pm

I sighed glumly. "You're right, Will. Sorry 'bout that." I rubbed the back of my neck absently. When Julia approached me my eyes glazed over. This was not cool, she was way too much like Zan, even more so up close. My eyes became hard, my jaw clenched. I nodded curtly when she asked who I was. "Yes'm, and you're Julia I take it." I said, barely audible through my teeth. Then I loosened up. No use trying to contain my anger, and we'd never get anywhere if I was horrible to her all the time.

"You sure look a lot like--" I broke off, I couldn't say that name. "Well, like your cousin." I attempted to evade from saying her name.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

"You mean Roxanne?" Julia asked. Except without the asking part. She was stating it more than anything. "Look, I know you hate me. I can see it in your pretty little eyes. I'd hate me if I were you, too. I mean, look at me. We could've been sisters." Julia said. Then she thought about it for a moment. If Zan had been a daughter of Zeus and her aunt Jessica had Julia and Julia was a daughter of Zeus...would that make Julia her sister? Even more so?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm

~It's like this size, but in baby form, and smushed together. And yesh, Will+Maddie's bb.~
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Whatsername wrote:
Julia, who was watching the whole scene with interest, stared back at the boy who walked in. He looked at her with disgust until he finally looked away. What is with people? She thought frantically to herself. It wasn't her fault she looked like her cousin. She turned to the Thunder Eagle dude and requested, "So can you take me with you? Like on a trip through the city?" Her green-blue-gray eyes flickered with hope, and for a moment they didn't look like Zan's, they looked like hers.

Magnus stared at Julia. He had half-expected the girl to berate him on ditching the camp or something like Zan probably would have. But now she wanted to come with him? Wow.
Magnus considered the proposal. As Thunder Hawk, the whole point was working alone. He could use his powers and abilities to aid the law while being free from it's sometimes impractical restrictions. He was a full-on master of lightning, with a decade of military training, while this girl-who knew what she could do? What if she slowed him down or ended up an additional hostage?
But then again, Thunder Hawk's mission was all about helping society. If Julia seemed the slightest bit interested in that, Magnus had to do all he could to encourage her.
"Fine," Magnus said in a hushed voice. "But don't tell anyone, bring your own armour, and train up. How about next Friday, nine PM? Meet me at Half-Blood Hill."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

"Cool. I'll be there." Julia said with a smirk. Breaking rules for Julia was insta-fun. In a can.

Will clapped his hands loudly together and said, almost yelled, "May I have your attention?" His gaze scanned the small Zeus get-together. "I guess I'm your new cabin leader. And um, as my first notion I'd like to hold a vote. For second in command. If I ever die, which I will sometime, who should be in command?" He asked the crowd with a serious expression. He had considered Penelope but then realized that she had a son and a house and family of her own. He thought about Maddie, but she didn't seem like the cabin leader type, and he eventually thought about Magnus. Who'd be perfect.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I wanted to yell, "ME!", but most people in the cabin disregarded me. But what I did do is turn towards Will and listen. Cabin leader stuff always had my attention. Did Will even know me, though?
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Magnus looked at Will and raised his own fist. "I vote for me!" he exclaimed. Upon receiving a couple of sharp looks, he lowered his arm but kept talking. "What? It's a free country, I can run. And I'm running not just because I think I'm cool. For those of you that don't know me, my mom helps run a private military company called Xe LLC. I've been trained by ex-SEALs and Delta Force for ten years in everything from marksmanship, hand-to-hand, flying choppers, squad command, all of it. I can bring an experienced, modern warfare viewpoint to the table every time we're prepping for some mission. I ain't bragging, just stating some facts."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 pm

((Dinner! BRB))
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I mutter to myself, "If I had a hold of those guns..." But over the cabin's noise, nobody heard me. Sure, Magnus could use guns. Big whoop. I grew up in L.A. The intimidation there beats a gun to the head anyday.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

"Alrighty then...we'll take a vote. All for Magnus raise your hands." Will said, loud and clear over some of the hushed conversations.

Julia didn't move. She didn't know any of these kids, although Magnus looked a bit like a footballer with his build. Runningback probably.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Maddie didn't raise her hand. Magnus seemed meh, but she never talked to him. In fact, if Will hadn't said his name, Maddie would never know. Sighing, she listened to Will as everything went down.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Will counted hands. "Ok...you know what? Scratch it. That was a bad idea." Will stepped down with a blush on his face. "Madders." He said touching his girlfriend's elbow. "Let's get outta here."

((This would be the time where she tells him shes preggers.))
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Baylee could not cry, her throat was choked up. Roxanne was...Dead? No, she was her best friend! Her eyes were red and puffy, tears swelling up. She took a deep breath and buried her face in her hands. She was so upset, her only best friend had...Died! "Roxanne!" Baylee cried, hoping this all was a sick joke she had played. Will was there, so was Julia. Julia reminded her so much of Roxanne, but she would never know her as well as she did with Zan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next