Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

I hit the dude in the eye.Then I ran over,and reaching through the bars,grabbed a set of keys.Opening my cell,I grabbed my buster sword.Then I whacked the guard.I smiled.I began to run,but bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

I look at the boys and notice all of them have gray eyes. "Son's of Athena. I have a boyfriend who is a son of Athena." I state and they nod. I loved when I was right.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I felt my sword grabbed away.Then I felt a blindfold come over my head.What the heck?! I didn't even yell.This was totally weird.I already knew where I was.Why blindfold me?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:03 pm

"You shouldn't see where we are taking you master." The robot said to Noah. It thought Noah was a leader in the Kronos army. It took Noah up some stairs.

I smile at the boys they seamed nice but I would really like someone to talk. "Can you guys talk? Its really lonly here." They shook their head. I sighed they were good listners.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

I didn't like this. It seemed weird. And suspicious. Master? Who was Master?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

"We are here master." It took off the blind-folds and a small army was there. They looked under-fed and sad. THe robot made a screaching that made everyone get up and sault Noah. "This is your new army master. They need you because our old master died in battle."

I get up and walk over. They looked like 6year olds. "How old are you? " I ask they looked a little young to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm

The look on my face was of utter disgust."Master?I ain't no army master! I'd never join Kronos.EVER.And where is my buster blade?!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 pm

The robot glared at Noah. "Kill him." THe robot said one order and the army ran towards Noah. The robot stood back.

The boy looked up at me and said in a small voice. "5 years old." I gasped; what were they doing this young here. "You shouldn't be here. When I get out you are coming with me and thats not a stment to be questioned."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I ripped the head of the robot.The I got my sword."Why are you fighting for Kronos?!He is evil!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Tyler appears by Noah. "Dude they are all robots. Your going to need help." His own soword is in his hands. "And you just killed the only chain of comands we had to stop them."

I watched the boys eyes get big and nod. They were so cute. I had a feeling that they would run away once I got them away from the army. "Thats good boys."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

"I don't want help from you!And I don't care!" I yelled.I started taking out tons of robots.With my buster sword,it was easy.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Tyler stood back. tHere are more than he thinks. It was sad so he went and started taking them out too.

They ran out of the dungon. I was left all alone and all the emotions were building up. I slumped aginst the wall. I was crying and screaming for Noah.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

I took out some more.It was so fun.So easy.My sword was so long it took multiple down at once!Then again,these were robots.Easy to fight.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Tyler fought them back and used some magic to kill at least 50robots. He was geting tiered but he wouldn't show it. he wanted Noah to belive him. He looked above the robots and saw only more.

I sit on the grummy floor crying. I wished for a better life. I wished for Noah to come. I wished for everything I didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I loved this.Battle.It was exhilarating.The power of me and my sword was amazing.If only I had the rest of my weapons.I would be a killing machine.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Tyler smiles. He swips a long soword and kills many robots. They are usless. He thinks.

Halo crys. She missed Noah more than she thought. Then she really did think and she looked at the bed. She got up and walked over to it. She started to dismantle it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I grew bored.They were so easy to take down.One simple strike and they were done for.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm

I dismantled the whole bed in a matter of min. I took a peice and made it into a knife. I started at the lock. I hoped to be out in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 am

I became more and more bored of them.I just beat them into pieces over and over.Kinda boring.In my opinion,anyway.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Tyler looked over the robots again. "Ok. Only about hm...20 more." He tells Noah. He was bord and wanted to get back to Canada.

I got the lock to open and I open the door quitly. I look around and no one was here. Gosh. It's like they want me to get out. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 pm

I start jumping around and destorying the last few.Once those final 20 were gone,I tossed my sword at Tyler.It hit shirt.Close enough to scare him,but not close enough to hurt him.It pinned him against the wall."Where is Halo?!" I screamed in his face.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Tyler pulls out the soword. "I'm going to take you to her. By now she is out."

I look at my leg. Great. I need to re-break it so nit can heal properly. I think but I walk outside. Fresh air. I think still no one was here.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I repeated.I obviously didn't trust him.Then I grabbed my sword away from him and held it to his throat."One twitch and I can kill you.Tell me or... you know what'll happen."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'll show you. Please trust me." Tyler moves to soword from his neck. "She's in Canada. Like I told you."

I look around at the empty clearing. There was old fire pits and tree stumps. I move around with great pain. I walk to one of the stumps and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I brought my sword closer to his neck."Show me where she is and maybe you'll live.But don't get your hopes up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next