Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) Empty
PostSubject: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I walk up with my bag packed again. I was ready to go. Home...The word I havent been to in a long time. Today was the time. The time was now.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm

I walked up beside Halo."Hello Halo.I'm ready when you are." I said."Wait,I should hide my sword,or the mortals will flip.Even if they don't see it properly.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

"my house is in the middle of no where. You wont need to hide it." I call Katuria and when she comes I jump on her. "No one will see you or me."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I smiled."Awesome." I whistled.Lightningstrike landed beside me."Ready?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

"Always." I smile and take off. If only life could be like this forever. I would feel free.

A black pegsi and a kid rideing it flys by. "Hey Halo." I turn around and fly next to them. I push my blond hair out of my eyes.

I fly up next to him. "Danny. You shouldn't go that fast. Jack will be out of breath." I smile. I had a longer version of his hair and I was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Lightingstrike flys around.I hold on,laughing.Then I whisper,to Halo,"Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm

"Noah. This is Danny and Heather. Children of Demeter. They are also twins. Beware." I say with a laugh. "They are new to CHB."

"Nice to meet you Noah. Halo where you going?" I held out my hand for Noah.

"Hello. Noah. Yes us twins are the type to be scared of." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I shook his hand.Then I let go."Nice to meet ya!" I yelled,then Lightingstrike flew in all kinds of patterns.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 pm

I laugh. "We are going to my house for a few days. See ya guys." I wave then fly faster.
I nod and leave them alone with Heather comeing with me. I flay away.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:02 pm

I fly quickly.As I caught up to Halo,Lightingstrike seemed to calm down.That meant less craziness.Also a better chance I would live.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

"Nice flying." I laugh. "Have you tryed to train him? That might help."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

I smiled."He's trained.He just likes to fly around like this." I told her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm

"Okay. Whatever you say." I smile and notice that we were 30min away. "Only 30min left."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm

"Race ya?" I asked.Lightingstrike neighed in approval.I smiled.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

"I don't know..." I flay faster. "Okay!" I smile and I noticed there was something strange on the ground but I dont dare tell Noah or show it in my face.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I smile..Then I fly ahead of her.LIghtingstrike neighed,in a way that sound like: HAHA! And I laughed.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I stop and land in a clearing. "Hahaha I won." I laugh and get off of her. I let her graze and run into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 pm

I laugh.Then I whisper something in my horse's ear.He neighs.Then He loops,making me fall off,and I land on my feet."Tada!" I say.I was messing around.Lightningstrike flies off to go mess around or something.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

"I've done better." I laugh and run fauther into the forest. I come up to a really big lakeside house. It had to at least have 20 rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I smiled.Then I ran after Halo."Woah!Huge house!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm

"This was mine and my mother's house." I look across the lake. "That was the rest of my family's house." THat one had to have at least 100rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

"Wow!" I said."That must cost tons of money." I said.I was obviously amazed.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm

"I'm a millonair 12 year old. What do you think?" I walk into my house. I look at the fancy room.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:10 pm

I look at it.Man,she sure had a lot of money.I was used to the life of a kid on the streets.Her house was amazing!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm

"Welcome to my home. Make yourself...confy." I say and sink into a couch. "WE have at least one room per greek god. Well the 12 main gods."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next