Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I jumped on top of him.Then I plunged my buster sword into his back."You won't mess with anyone again!" I yelled.Then with my knife,I stabbed him in his throat.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Tyler garguled some words but only a few were hearable. "I love you Halo and that is not a lie." Then he dies. Leaving a pool of blood where he falls.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 pm

My rage subsided."He is done with now.He won't hurt anyone ever again." I said.I hated to kill,but there was no other solution in the situation I had been in.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:31 pm

I lay on the ground still fainted. I was breathing heavy. My only wound that I could feel was my leg. It was hurting worse than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm

I ran over to Halo."Are you ok?" I asked.I made a whistle to call down Lightningstrike.Hopefully Halo's pegasi would come too,it would make travel easier.Lightningstrike was too small to carry us both.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Katura came with Lightningstrike and landed. She nuzzled Halo who was starting to wake up. "What?" Halo looked around at the dead body of Tyler. THen at Noah and huged Noah while she was still laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 pm

I hugged her back."Lemme help you up." I said.Then I pulled back and held out my hand.Lightingstirke sniffed Tyler's dead body and snorted.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm

I took his hand and I got up on one leg. "I don't think i have to rebreak it now." I look at my leg which was bent in a bad angle. "Yah I think that was taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 pm

I smiled."Let's get home.To camp.I'm homesick." I said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 pm

"Same." I get on Katura with little hops on one leg. "I need to get back. Maybe Ray wont be as angry with me and will take care of my leg."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm

"Ray won't be mad.He probably was,then he probably hung out with his girlfriend and clamed down." I said.I mounted Lightingstrike.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm

I laughed. "Wait...Ray has a girlfriend....?" I think about how i might be able to make fun of him. "I didn't know that and I'm his sister."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 pm

I nodded."Alex Moore,daughter of Demeter.Guess he's not tellin many people." I said.Then I laughed.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 pm

I take off. "Oh he is going to get it when we get back. I might be one legged for a while but i can still make fun of him." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 pm

I laughed."Cut him some slack.He's your half-brother." I said."Leave him alone!" I laughed some more.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"how can I? He...its like I should make fun of him. Or be in the most respect for him." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:48 pm

I laughed."You make no sense." I smiled.Then I changed the subject."Ya know that kid Sean?Son of Aeolus?He spilled soda on my laptop,then said:'Your laptop got on my soda.' Can you believe him?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"I don't know Sean yet. Never meet him." I planly said. I fly toword camp.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:05 pm

"Oh." I said.I didn't say anything more.Just.. didn't know what to say.Ya know?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 am

"Sorry. I would love to meet him." I smile a little trying to help out. I bet its not working but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I smiled back."No you wouldn't,trust me." I laughed."He thinks he's all cool just cause his dad is the master of winds."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:47 pm

"So I'm the daughter of the master of the sun. The big yellow thing that heats the world." I joke. "I can put him in his place because I'm just that good."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 pm

"I don't think you can.The dude is a party kid.So he is insulted by ANYTHING.Trust me." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

"Everything?" I ask. "That dude has problems." I lay on the back of Katura.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm

[color=#99FF00]"Wait,I meant NOTHING insults him." I said."Sorry,messed up there.My fault." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next