Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing(private Sonic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Practicing(private Sonic) Empty
PostSubject: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I stood in the arena completly and utterly bored.I was dismembering dummies left and right but the fun of it had left a while ago.Maybe I could blindfold my eyes?Nah,Id get bored too.I jumped up and stabbed the dummy in the neck.I pulled my dager out of its neck and sighed.I looked around hoping to find somebody to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:13 pm

I walked into the arena,happy to see my half-sister."Hey Mini." I said.I was sharpening my katana."Wanna have a practice fight?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I smiled at Cheyenne."Sure.Not much fun fighting stuff that wont move on its own."I said gesturing to the large anount of dismembered dummies.I unsheathed my sword and approached her."So whats up sis?"I asked her raising my sword and standing infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm

"I tried to teach Sean Japenese,but he thought it was a joke and kept going 'KONICHIWA!'." I said,with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

I smirked."Really.Wait...are you a kunoichi or a samurai?"I asked her curiosly.Secret ninja training facilitys got you interested in this kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'm a kunoichi.But I've always known Japenese,it's ike a birth language to me,like Greek or English." I explained."So how are we gonna practice fight?Swords or magic?" I asked.Hecate children were constantly in magical practice duels,but sword training was always good as well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:35 pm

"Cool.They kinda kicked me out of my training facility.Somrthing about having feelings."I said rolling my eyes sarcastically."Swords.Depending on magic too much can weaken one."I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm

I nodded."Magic can tire you out and weaken you,very true." I pulled out my duel kantanas."You ready?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm

I unsheathed my second sword."When arent I?"I asked retorically.Actually...I really did carry weapons around...often.Oh me and my paranoia.I raised both sword and smiled wikedly.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

"Let's go." I said.I swung my righthand sword toward her legs.The legs were one of the most important parts of a person.If you could temporarily weaken them,even for a second,you could have an advantage.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:50 pm

I smiled.I blocked her attack to my legs with one sword and slashed at her torso with the other.She was quick.Good.No fun with someone who stunk at sword fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

I blocked her shot towards me torso."Nice.Try this on for size." I used both my sword,slashing them onto hers,and ,attempting to disarm her,flipped them around.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:47 am

I smirked.I angled my swords downward letting me get a beeter hold on them.Disarming attempt failed.With the sudden closeness I kicked at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:41 am

I jumped backwards quickly swinging at her foot,using the dull side to block.It was hard to fight Mini when we knew eachother so well.She knew my favorite attack points,I knew hers.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I bended my leg barely missing the sword.She was good.I slashed at her legs with one sword and shoulder with another when I regained my balance.I made my eyes flash a bright red just for effect.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:34 am

I managed to jump from the leg swing.That caused the shoulder shot to get lower,more towards my middle body.It me in the side of my chest.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:56 am

I backed up after the swords made contact."You know what I heard afew days ago?"I asked her though not meaning to stop sparing.I swiped at her legs with one sword but kept the other up in defense.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:37 am

"What?" I asked her.Lots of rumors went around camp.I spun my katana and blocked the shot at my legs.I was going for the defensive rather than the offensive.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:14 pm

I pushed her back while our swords made contact and swung at her torso."I heard mom might not be fighting with the gods.Thats what my sources reported anyways."I said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:40 pm

I barely managed to block again."Really?I was tired of the dirty looks around camp.Everyone always thinks I'm with Kronos.I hope your right."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:40 pm

"I wont know for sure until she actually says so."I said backing up.I ran at her slashing at her shoulders in an 'X' shape."I might go neutral.If moms on one side and freinds on the other I dont see another option."I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:06 am

I nodded."I understand completely.On one hand,you can't fight against mom's side.On the other hand,you don't wanna kill your friends."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

I looked at her as if I was about to say something deeply important,wich I was,but shook my head and decided against it."Do you know any good spells that destroy or reverse curses?"I asked her,my swords still up in defense.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I searched my mind."Not really.Why?" I asked.Now I was a little curious.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:13 pm

I sighed."My cuz Eliza has this nasty curse on her and if its broken we could get a lot of info on the titan army."I said my eyes slowly changing back to their regular shade.Sure I had my own curse to deal with but family came first.Plus if I was gonna go neutral I had to atleast leave the camp with some help.Moms immortal.The campers,most of them anyways,arent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing(private Sonic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: