Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing(private Sonic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I understood."Well,we could try using our magic together to break her curse." I thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:18 pm

"Already tried that.All Im sure of is thet mpre than five magicians worked on that curse."I said sheathing my swords.I undid my ponytail and frowned."You know who Circe is right?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

I stopped fighting a second in surprise."Yeah,I know her.Brings back bad memories.Got caught on her island once,with a couple of boys,and she forced me to do all this crap to em."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

I lowered my sword."I know her too.My dad kinda broke her loom and now she kinda wants to kill me and him.Mom wont tell her off but I might."I said turning my sword in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:05 pm

I nodded.Without noticing,I was spining my katana on my fingers.Everyone did something when they were nervous,my was spinning deadly objects.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:16 pm

I smirked as I saw her nervous habit.Mine was worse.It usually involved firing a gun bigger than myself."The training camp I went too wants to stay neutral but theyve been offered a good deal by the titan army.If that happens I either become a lost ninja or have to fight against you guys.Guess wich I would prefer?"I said rollng my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:19 pm

I nodded."I hate this stupid war.We might be expected to fight mom for the gods' sake." I said."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:24 pm

I sighed."Maybe....nah.That would never happen."I said more to myself than to cheyenne."I wouldnt mind fighting mom.Its my dad Im worried about.Chillin in the underworld just isnt his thing."I said half heartedly slashing at her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:27 pm

I idn't really understand what she meant,so I just moved on."I would hae fighting mom.If we try to go after her soldiers,she could just magically punish us to our cabin.It's not like our magic is strong enough to beat hers."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

I smiled devileshly at her last sentence." One of us alone,..maybe,But together, she wouldnt beat us not in a bizzilion years."I said with confidence.Defy my godly parent?Hell Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

I shook my head."I don't know.Remember,she's a god,and our power comes from her."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:59 am

I laughed."Our powers start with her.Mais were the ones that build them up and learn to control them.You cant just give all the credit to mom."I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I shrugged."I guess that's true.But she still is a god,for the gods' sake." I said.Well,that sounded weird.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:24 pm

I laughed."I guess Ive just been raised diferently is all."I said rolling my eyes.I turned my sword in my hands again.It was a memorable rythm I enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing(private Sonic)   Practicing(private Sonic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing(private Sonic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2