Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training, practicing you know what I mean. [PRIVATE to NICO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Training, practicing you know what I mean. [PRIVATE to NICO] Empty
PostSubject: Training, practicing you know what I mean. [PRIVATE to NICO]   Training, practicing you know what I mean. [PRIVATE to NICO] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 pm

I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you
answer me
The silence is slowly killining me

Training, practicing you know what I mean. [PRIVATE to NICO] Tumblr_ltp0dcZizS1qff28po4_500_large
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer Nolan Ryans walks around the arena, holding his sword. He was here of course to practice. Why else would someone come to arena? He could bet it wouldn't be for a picnic. He walks over to a row of practice dummies. He looks at the dummies, and positions himself. Thayer then begins to slash and swipe at the dummies, cutting of heads, limbs, ears, and pretty much anything in his way. When he reaches the end of the row, Thayer has broken out in a slight sweat. He reaches up and wipes his forehead with his shirt sleve.

Thayer then starts to look around at the other people in the arena. He needed a sparing partner, practicing with dummies helped but it was better to practice with a real person. The only problem was that none of the people at the arena looked like they would be a good match. As far as he could see there was a couple of Aphrodite children weakly stabbing some dummies, there was also plenty of Apollo arches practicing their archery. None of those people would be able to spar with him.

He sighs and turns back to face another row of dummies. For now he'd have to settle with dummies, until he could find a sparring partner. He sighs and starts and slash and hack his way through the row of dummies. Once he's finished he wipes the sweat off of his brow and looks around. Thats when he notices the girl. She was good, really good. He waits until she's done before walking over to her. Careful to not get too close, he stops about twenty or thirty feet away from her. "Would you like to spar with me?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down

Training, practicing you know what I mean. [PRIVATE to NICO]
Page 1 of 1