Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

just go with it (Ft. Sonic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

just go with it (Ft. Sonic) Empty
PostSubject: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:58 am

Toby

I was busy behind the counter of the Ivy House. It was a local steam punk bar run by my mother. Gears spun on the door as the usual crowd came in. [color=red] "two vodka martinis with a slice of orange for table 6" [/color] I said sliding the glasses down to the end. My costume seemed to be the only one that had mechanical moving parts. [color=red] "And what can I get you?" [/color] I said turning my head.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Walking through New York as I often do,I passed a local bar.I stopped a decided to enter.Making sure I had my fake I.D. on me,I walked through the doors.I sat down and waited for a few seconds,until I heard a voice that seemed to be directed towards me,asking me what I wanted.Thinking for a moment,I spoke."Nothing,I'm really just here to hang out for now."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Toby

I nodded thinking slowly. "Is that why your here or looking to score a 9 or a 10? Girls, I mean back right corner the blonde. she looks like your type." I said leaning on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

I looked around to the person he mentioned."Eh,I'm not really going for a girl right now.Just nothing else to do.Plus that girl looks 6 years older than me." I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 am

Toby

I smirked, at least until my arm came up and nearly broke my nose. I cursed softly as i removed the brace to repair it under the counter. I left it under the counter to let it cool down as more people came in. I wiped down a few glasses and mixed more drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 pm

"So,uh,what's up?" I asked the bartender.He looked a little like a Hephaestus child,so i asked him a question in a language only a halfblood would know."Είστε ημίθεος;"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Toby

"ι Ηφαίστου. Ποιος είναι ο δικός σας.” I said. I cracked a bottle of coke and poured it with ice. I placed the glass one counter and slid it to him. "On the house."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 pm

"μανία" I replied.As the coke slid toward me I smiled."Thanks dude." I said to him.It was always cool to meet a fellow demigod outside of camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just go with it (Ft. Sonic)   just go with it (Ft. Sonic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just go with it (Ft. Sonic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: