Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

"Its for putting things in Noah." I say simply. I walk over to where there was some food. "Pick out what ever you want."
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 pm

I didn't take anything.I didn't really want anything."No thanks." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

"You need to eat some time. Now go get something or I'll hold yout hand and take you over there and make you get stuff." I didn't want to choose by myself.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:19 pm

"I'm fine." I protested.But I was smiling.Almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 pm

I took his hand and pulled him to the shelves. "Now get the food like a good boy you are." I say like i'm talking to a child.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Sonic:Prince of Death wrote:
"I'm fine." I protested.But I was smiling.Almost laughing.

((Sentences should be more than a few words. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm

(ok.Im sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully."Fine." I walked over,got some random food,but staying clear of vegatbles,and brought it over."Happy now?" I asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:56 pm

"Veggies?" I crossed my arms. THen I heard something behind me. A russle; but not like a russle from someone trying to get somewhere but like a stalking russle. I do a 360 around and didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 pm

"Whats was that?" I asked.I resisted the urge to pull out a weapon.Mortals would become suspicious.I couldn't risk that.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:16 pm

I get a feeling to run outside. "Come on." I run out of the store; still not seeing anything. I still had the feeling that we were not safe.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 pm

I ran after her."I think.. I think someone's watching us." I said.I looked a little nervous.I hated this feeling!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I scrambled up the nearest tree. I hated this some how it hurt my arm but I've been climbing sence then. Something was making it hurt; nothing natural would do that. I almost fell from the pain. "Tyler stop it. Only a child of Hebe can make my arm hurt like that."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:57 pm

I heard her."He's here?" I spat.I hated him.No matter what he said,I knew he was involved.Antonio had said the same things years ago.But they were lies.I wasn't going to believe anyone affilated with Kronos again.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:50 pm

"Only a magic child can make old bone breaks hurt. So magic equals Hebe and Tyler is Hebe's son." I peered into the forest. He wasnt coming out, then I felt a bad pain in my arm and i cou;dn't hold on any longer. I fell 2 storys to the ground; with a loud snap of my leg.
Tyler runs out of the forest. "Halo!!! Sorry I didn't mean too. " He crouched over Halo's hurt body. He didn't know how to heal this was a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 am

I jumped after her.I glared at the kid."Don't make a move." I said.I pulled out a throwing knife.But it switched into four that were in the shape of a ninja star."You hurt her.I knew I shouldn'tve trusted you."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Tears were in Tyler's eyes; I saw when i looked up. I tryed to move but couldn't. Tyler would not have tryed to make me fall no matter what. He just wanted to make me climb down. Then I saw it two monsters in the forest coming fast.
Tyler stood up and looked at noah. "I didn't mean to I just wanted her to climb down because her arm hurt." He took one step back and another.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"Doubt it." I said.I wouldn't believe anyone like that again!Never!I looked furious.I was disguising what I was really feeling.Halo got hurt,because of him!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Tyler threw his arms foward and the two monsters came out of the woods and went after Noah. TYler bent down and picked Halo up and started runing. The dissapeard into the forest and reappeared in Canada. They were in a dungon a Apollo kid was running around healing other people/monsters.

I look at the Apollo kid he looked like one of them. I moned it hurt so much. I hoped he would come and get rid of the pain. I felt Tyler stroke my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 pm

One of the monsters took my knife-star.Then my backpack.The other knocked me out.When I awoke,I was somewhere I didn't remember.I tried to reach for my sword.But my hands wouldn't move.I looked,and they were tied behind my back.I looked around.It looked like some medevil dungeon.I remembered what that Tyler kid had done.Looking down.I realized they had taken everything that could be a weapon.Even my enchanted watch.What was I supposed to do?I just yelled out.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:45 pm

The Apollo kid did the best for me and Tyler put me in my won dungon cell. I layed on the bed they had in there. I put a faster healing curse on my leg; I needed it to heal if I was to get out of here. I didn't want any emotions to show so I layed there for what seamed like hours; but it was only minutes. I could hear people outside of my cell. By the way they were wispering about me I knew they were guys.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

My yelling did nothing.With my hands tied behind my back,I couldn't do a thing.No possiblities.No break-out scenario.It drove me crazy!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:07 pm

I could feel my leg mending; soon I would be able to walk again without any pain. I wished those guys would leave; i hated their comments and how they kept staring at me. I wished I would be with Noah and in his arms; I missed him. I kept all the feelings in me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I could see my buster sword in the distance.One of those guards had it.Maybe... It could work... I thought.I quickly,but quietly,untied myself.Kai and I had trained eachother like this for ages.The guard looked.I pretended to be still tied up.He laughed and walked away.Perfect timing.I took out a pen and a pencil,and two rubber bands.AFter a little work,I had a slingshot.Not a strong weapon,but it was etter than nothing.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I could feel my leg get full mobilty; I sit up. I see the 3 blond boys standing at the cell door and they gasp. "What never seen anyone heal their broken leg in a few hours?' I ask with a wicked smile. They stare at me and smile back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)   Going to my house (only for me and Sonic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to my house (only for me and Sonic)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next