Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Go to the Big House...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

Go to the Big House... Empty
PostSubject: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Athena||Wyatt Knol||Ten

Once the car came to a stop, Wyatt gave a somewhat depressed sigh. He was actually sad to be leaving his dad since he was the only person he really talked to. But Wyatt knew he had to go, his father couldn’t take care of him from here. He looked over to his father was a soft smile, trying not to show his sadness. ”Goodbye, Dad…” He muttered, opening the car door. His father nodded and just before Wyatt shut the door, he heard his father say something for the first time in seven years. ”I love you, Wyatt…” But the moment he shut the door, the car started to pull away.

Wyatt turned to the large hill and started to walk up it. It was challenging given his size, but he managed to make it to the top. Once there he gasped softly. The camp was gorgeous, more beautiful then he imagined from his father’s stories. He could see the wide variety of cabins and the strawberry fields. He saw the beach and forest off in the distance. It was all so breathe taking. He could see campers of all sizes and appearances in orange T-shirts, wandering around without a care in the world.

Then he noticed the large, bright blue building. ”Go to the Big House…” Wyatt quoted his father. He began to walk down the hill over to the large building. He was somewhat excited to Chiron after hearing the stories of him raising great heroes, but he was also fairly nervous. He wasn’t a hero, he was a little kid, what could he do? He began to make his way up the creaking steps of the porch before pausing at the top, suddenly getting a clog in his throat. Should I…? He questioned. He had never been attacked by monsters. Maybe this was all just a big scam someone was playing on him and his dad? What if his dad was playing this on him? It didn’t seem very likely…but it’s possible.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Go to the Big House... Blake11
Go to the Big House... Coolte24

--> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->- -> -->
"I'm ahead of the pack"

Stephine bounded towards the big house. She did this every day, more campers more fun right? So everyday she searched for children around her age only to find they didn't really show up much. However this morning when she woke up she knew it would be different in fact she just knew that when she got here there was going to be a new friend for her. Now Blake didn't have any speical gifts in fact really all she could do was run and run she did. In fact as she raced towards the big house her hair fall from her lose ball cap and trailed behind her like dark rust streamers.

She slowed only barely when she got to the porch running towards the wall and bracing herself with her thin toned arms she bent her elbows just right and pushed her backwards to a spin standing up straight facing the newest arrival. She scanned over him with her bright blue eyes looking over his round face, freckles and alburn hair. She studied him with a blank, serious, and rather I'm-tough-to-please face then when she met his eyes she smiled wide and bright. She grabbed his hand and fourced him to shake hers with her happy powering force.
"Hey!" She said in a high childlike voice, it was sort of uneven showing her excitment then trying to calm down so her voice was more even and slightly lower continued her greeting. "I'm Stephaine Broxen, but call me Blake because it's cooler."

"But maybe I should look back to check?"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Athena||Wyatt Knol||Ten

Wyatt was caught completely off guard by the young girl whizzing past him. He stood their frozen for a moment as she examined him, giving a slight awkward smile when she made eye contact. Then she smiled wide and started to shake his hand. He jerked back a little at the sudden greeting but soon relaxed when she introduced herself. He smiled a little at her and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. ”Um…Hi, I’m Wyatt…” He muttered. His shaggy rusty hair had little lock sticking up around, showing he clearly had left home first thing in the morning to get here. He wore a pair of light jeans and a light grey collared shirt with sneakers. He didn’t look too geeky or anything, but it was clear he didn’t leave the house much. He was practically spotless clean. Blake didn’t seem that way to him, and he had a feeling he’d be experiencing new ways of having fun.

”Um…Blake?” He asked softly, raising his eyebrow at her a bit. It didn’t sound like a particularly feminine name, but then again Blake didn’t look very feminine. Her eyes caught him a lot. They were blue like his, but darker and richer in color. He looked over her shoulder to the inside of the big house with a slight frown. ”I-is Chiron in there?” He asked awkwardly. The boy had the vocabulary of a scholar but he was having trouble speaking to a girl his own age, he felt like a loser.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 pm

"I'm ahead of the pack"

She let go of his hand and stepped back giving him some breathing space as she caught her breath she couldn't keep the smile off her innocent face. When he told her his name she nodded mentally writing it down in her head. She had waited for someone to talk to she nearly choked herself to prevent herself from rambling. Taking a deep soundless breath she didn't even bother fixing the lose hair the came from being tucked in her hat. It hung about a foot from the hat but if lose would fall nearly twice the length. "Oh Yeah? That old nag? Probably, usually is." She shot of from her mouth then covering it with her little hands, each moment quick and speedy. "Oh gods, I didn't say that." she told him sternly hoping for him not to tell

Slowing down long enough to actually study the boy more close she compared her dirt specked tee shirt that was to big on her tiny fit frame, to his neat crisp one. Her athelethic shorts, the strings not even tied she contrasted to his pressed jeans with a wrinkled her nose she shook her head. Being direct as always she commented,
"Your much to clean, are you even a kid? Wheres the dirt? The cuts? The brusies!" She threw her hands up in the air in expiration. Sighing she rolled her bright eyes. "We will fix that later, now to meet the big furry man!" She said excitedly. Only when she wheeled around she was meet with the furry man himself staring at the kids.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Athena||Wyatt Knol||Ten

Wyatt felt very awkward with Blake. She clearly had been out more often than he was. He was raised as some sort of genius, and rarely let outside. He looked down at his clothes, noticing how bright and clean they were, then he looked at Blake’s clothes and frowned softly. He had no idea what would happen between the two of them, but he hoped it would be something better than her just pushing him away for not being let outside.

When Blake turned, Chiron stood right in front of them. The guy was huge, and rather than questioning his spliced body, Wyatt smiled in amazement. ”You’re…You’re Chiron…The real Chiron.” He muttered like a comic geek meeting the writer of his favorite series. He walked up to the centaur, tiling his head back to meet him in the eye. ”I’m Wya-“ Wyatt began, but the horse man interrupted him. ”I know who you are, lad. Your father made sure of that.” He stated, then Wyatt frowned softly, disappointed. Even when he wasn’t there, his father was steering Wyatt’s life.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:45 pm

"I'm ahead of the pack"

Shuffling her feet she looked up at Chiron. In fact the man intimdated the small girl and she stepped back a few paces. She searched his large body with curious eyes finding the horse and man put together just plain out odd, however she had time to get used to it but it still was odd to her. She moved her eyes from him to Wyatt, she was behind him so all she could see of him was the back of his head, moppy and ruffled she tilted his head. She wasn't about to leave him until she made a friend of him, and while she may of been demending and expecting but that was Blake for you and well Blake doesn't hold back.

She pushed the hair back out of her face and fiddled with her nails on her hands. While she might of not of looked very feminie her daddy had taught her to always maintain herself presences. So her nails were trimed short, her hair had been brushed, yet now in fly aways, and she also keep her self orginized, lunch, foods, studies she keep herself up well for a eleven year old. Of course she also liked to play. She stared at the boy so excited to meet the centaur she wondered if he had been outside be for this, while her skin was sun kissed from the outside he was pale with freckles dotting his cheeks but this only inspired her to show him around and be his fun guide and most of all make a new friend. Her new goal.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Athena||Wyatt Knol||Ten

Wyatt didn’t same much during his brief conversation with Chiron. He was vastly intimidated by the large centaur. Once Chiron seemed finished, he sort of just trotted into the house again to a wheel chair. ”Um…Th-thanks Mr. Chiron…” He muttered before turning to see Blake anxiously waiting on him. He looked puzzled for a moment, thinking as to why this random girl would wait for him, but then he noticed the other campers. They seemed to be the youngest with no one near their age.

He looked back at her with a weak smile and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. ”So…what now?” He asked nervously. He was unsure what he thought about Blake but he had a feeling he would have to like her if he was going to survive here. He also figured he’d have to get used to being outside. Homeschooling suddenly didn’t seem like a good idea to him now.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

"I'm ahead of the pack"

Once Wyatt turned back around she gave a michivious smile. He looked slightly unnerved but she new he would warm up. Of course he would, he was still a kid and kids loved fun. She blow a few lose strands from her face and she motained for him to follow her. "Well! You need a place to stay and sense you aren't claimed yet you will be staying in my cabin" She grabbed his wrist and started towing him towards the Hermes cabin with hast.

She new he would be claimed and move out but that could be years! She would never move from her cabin.
"I'm a daughter of Hermes so I stay here all the time." She pointed out to him as she came closer to the cabin, it was normal and simple just resembling a typical camp cabin but bigger. She knew it wasn't the best the cabin in the place but it was a home away from home and something she would have to deal with. "Lets hurry Wy! I have a whole camp to show you!"

Outfit
Back to top Go down
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Athena||Wyatt Knol||Ten

When Blake took him by the wrist, Wyatt couldn’t help but blush a deep red. He was certainly nervous, not because he was outside, but because of Blake. He didn’t know what to do, really. He was a kid, sure, but feelings are feelings. He had a feeling nothing would happen though, but he could still hope, couldn’t he? But he followed her, nevertheless, until they reached her cabin, and his temporary home. ”I like it…” He muttered, a soft smile against his lips as his blush seemed to fade. ”Simple.”

Wyatt liked simplicity. He thought simplicity was the most beautiful thing on Earth. It was practical and soft to look at. He then looked back at Blake. She was simple, and he liked that. He scanned the area quickly and saw a few “beauty queens” walking around. They seemed so overly complicated; he couldn’t see how anyone could like them. Maybe he was too young to understand. He then looked back at Blake. ”Um. The whole camp?” He asked with an awkward, unsure smile. He didn’t think that would be good for a first day.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:14 am

Naren had been spying on the roof. She heard voices, and tumbled down, her hair whipping at her face as she summersaulted down the porch roof and into the mud pool beneath. Naren flicked the mud from her hair by shaking her loose ponytail. Naren brushed the sticky, wet dirt from her jean shorts and Camp tee. Naren heard voices, and crouched down beside the fence of the porch until she could make out what they were saying. She heard Blake, her sister, talking to someone else. Naren relaxed. She fingered her muddy camp beads as she walked quietly towards the big house.

"The whole camp." Naren nodded, at the boy's question. Naren's short hair was caked with mud, her loose ponytail threatening to come undone. "Hey Broxen." She gave her sister a grin as they walked out the door towards the Hermes cabin. "Hello random stranger. I'm Naren. Hermes." Naren said to the boy, who was about her age. "New Camper?" Naren nodded towards the boy who Stephanie was walking with.

((I will try. Sorry for butting in. I should have asked first. [I can't promise to make my post pretty like yours though]))

Last edited by Sophia on Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:00 pm

((You can join if you agree to keep up with a two paragraph post limit if not, you can pm one of us and ask for a seprete topic with shorter limit. Until you comply I will have to ignore it. Just for this roleplay))

"I'm ahead of the pack"

She made it to the cabin without once even noticing his awkwardness. As she released his wrist she crossed her arms with, 'Yeah I know.' Face knowing it has the best cabin in her opinion she knew he would be pleased. Then turning around to face him she smiled tiliting her head to the side. "You are so right! I'll show you my favorite places first and then I'll show you the rest tomarrow!" Her enthueism was so child like it was hilirious.

Turning around she just grabbed under her matteres looking around for prying eyes then slipped it under her belt attached fruitlessly around her hips.
"Watch your valuables here though." She winked then walked out of the cabin with a sigh she looked up at the sky thinking about where to go first before desideing just where to go she turned back to Wyatt. "Hey, so we are going to the stables, you have rode a horse before... right?" She asked looking up through her eyes in you had better say yes way.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Big House...   Go to the Big House... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go to the Big House...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: