Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People

Go down 
+2
Banana
Lily Marie Kardon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Meeting New People - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 am

I offered myself to the other guy again. "It's been four months. My Own choice. Take me away, I have no will to resist."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 am

I took her by the arm, and we walked back to camp together at a resonable pace

I stood up, and walked away. I didnt know where I was going, but I had to get somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 am

"What do you want from me?" I asked him quietly. "I'll give you what you want so long as you slow my death."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:32 am

Every post has to be at least four sentances long guys |:
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

I walked back to the path that lead to the weapons. Beside me was Jovan, and Strachan I nabbed them in the courtyard, they were gonna help me.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 am

I was walking around when I stumbled apon the guys. I recignized one. "Hey Jovan. Where you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

"OH Hey, Jenna, is it?" I asked. "we are atcually headed down to collect some weapons that Mike here found. You know you should come join us." I replied "This is Mike, and this is Strachan," I said introducing them.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 am

"Nice to meet yall. Well, I have nothing better to do so lets get started."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

I lead the group. "I think it was this way." we walked into a clearing. I looked around, but I didnt see any weapons. "I could have sworn this is the place." Then I noticed some blood, "Yup this is definately the place, so then were are the weapons, and Kronos's symbol. Its all gone." I said
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 am

"Where could they have gone?" I thought. Maybe on of Kronos's minions got in camp.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 am

I turned and looked at Jenna, "what do you know about this?" I asked accusingly. I approached her, "where did you put them?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 am

"Wait, your accusing me? I think your losing it because I didn't know about the weapons until Jovan asked me if I wanted to help." How dare he!? He barely even knows me and already accusing me of theft! What a narsasist!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 am

"youre right, im sorry. Dam." I swor loudly. "SOmeones out there with a lot of weapons, or more likely someones, theres gotta be more than one." I looked around for any clues.

"Please excuse him, but these are hard times, I know you would never have done something like that, but he didnt know." I replied to Jenna
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 am

"It's fine." I sighed and started looking around. I noticed a piece of torn cloth hanging off a branch. "Look at wut I found!" I looked around the area and saw a flip flop. "Whoever took it was pretty stupid."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 am

I looked at the items, "anyone recognize it?" I asked reaching out for the sandal.

I walked over and looked at the items, "Um no really"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:24 am

"These clues are to obvious. The flip flop belongs to an Aphrodite for sure. It's designer. And-" I took the flip flop. "On the back is a message. 'Meet us by the creek, come alone.' They wanted us to find this."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 am

Instinctively I looked down. No I still had both my shoes on. I didnt wear dessinger stuff anyways.
"So who do they want to come alone?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 am

~Let me help:]

"For the traitor of coarse." he said flatly, not taking his eyes off the sky. He was always there, up the tree and hidden by the branches and leaves. No matter how secretive campers go in the forest, he always know. He was always in the forest, by himself, and it seemed like this was his second home already.

But this time, it wasn't by chance that he found these two. He was by the creek at the time, and followed them here, wondering why they were so quiet that he didn't see them as they pass him by.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 pm

"Doesn't say. I'll go." I sighed. I really hope these people weren't going to try and kill me. Wonder what they want.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I drew my swords and looked at the boy. "Who are you, and what do you know?" I asked him. "Come down, and do explain." I added
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"Like you guys are. Looking for something." he said flatly again. He look at the boy with the sword. "something is happening at the creek. Just an idea for you to know." he said and looked back at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 pm

"you know whats happening there?" I asked curiosly, "Tell us what you know>" I said, forcefully
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 pm

[color=darkblue]"I can only tell you what you already know." he said with a shrugg, not even looking down. "There is something happening there. I can sense it." he was right. He had always dreams of something in the creek, but he never knew what happens or who was there.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"well we'd better get over there, um You care to join us. Maybe we should know your name, your god parent would help out too. And how bout you tell us who you're loyal too?" I asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 pm

"Of coarse. Thought you'd never ask." he said, jumping dow to the ground on his feet. Even with the height of the tree, he still was graceful. "And, I'm Jasper. Son of Morpheus. Loyal to the camp and to my siblings." he said. "Why do you need to know anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next