Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People

Go down 
+2
Banana
Lily Marie Kardon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Meeting New People - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 pm

"Ive seen him around, he is true to his word." I ensured the others. I could sense there apprehension, "He can help us, ive seen him fight."
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 am

He nodded to them assuringly. "But wouldn't those traitors know what to say when you ask them their loyalty? They are called spies for a reason" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am

"Well I think youre a smart boy, you wouldnt want to get on our bad side, I know youd help us whether you are really loyal to us or not." I replied menacingly. "after all there are 4 of us, and only one of you. So you gonna help us." I asked drawing my sword
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 am

"Smart? HA!" he chuckled. "Whether you want to test me or not is your choice, but might I remind you of our problem?" he said, sword at hand. He crouched low, like a predator about to pounce. "And for an idea, this wasn't the only time I got surrounded. The last group I came to contact with, died." he smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 am

"which is why we hope you will help us out," We dont have a quarrel with you, only those who took the weapons, Unless you happen to be one of them." I stated
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 am

He thought about it. "Okay." he shifted out of his pose. "But one move that tells me not to trust you and the deal's off. And, no one bosses me around" he said. he lowered his weapon but looked at them warily.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

"please, lead us to were we are supposed to meet these people." I said, lowering my sword
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:29 am

"That's all?" he asked. He turned with the balls of his feet and led them to the direction of the creek. Nearly there, he stopped and motioned them to stop too. It was quiet there.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:33 am

I crept quietly behind the boy. I looked at Jenna to see if we could trust him. I stopped abruptly, and his signal. I didnt know if we were walking into a trap, or not.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"Listen." he ordered. "It's quiet. Almost too quiet. No gurgling of water. No giggling of dryads." he whispered to himself and the others. He took out his sword, ready foor the assult.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:42 pm

OOC: who are the enemy Demi-gods here?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:28 am

~I don't really know... You want one of my charrie to be caught here? One can tone down sounds but she is loyal to camp... One is quite....disturbed by now. If I managed to get a canon, I could kill her:)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

OOC: I would prefer someone not loyal to camp, or the charrie you want to kill, or we could get someone else to play the enemy demi-gods.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 pm

~Hmmm... that's a tough one. I'll go see first if I got a canon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5