Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being at the forest (PRIVATE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

I noticed how she squeezed my arm but I decided to not say anything about it and just gave her a smile.

"I am sleepy, good night everybody" The penguin-girl said and then she felt asleep in my lap.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

I get closer to him.

I poke Lily. "POKE." I say. "POKE. POKE. POKE. POKE." I say as I poke her multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Lily threatened Guntar "You better leave me alone before I slap you"

I noticed how Rita got closer to me "Getting close now huh?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

I kept poking her. "I DON'T CARE."

I closed my eyes. I smiled and got even closer. I felt a warm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

"You are annoying" Lily was giving him a hard time.

"So what's on your mind hun?" I asked Rita.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

I fall back on the ground. "CLOOUUUUDDDSSS!!!"

"You know... stuff..." I was afraid to say what was really on my mind. If I said it, I risked embarrassment. So I just kept it to myself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm

"Stuff huh? I see how it is" I saw a flower next to the place we were sitting and picked it up. "Here for you" and then I winked at her.

"I saw that, I want a flower too!"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

I smile. I kiss his cheek without thinking. I glare at Lily.

I get a random blue rose. I throw it at Lily. "THERE."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm

"Not from you, stupid" She yelled at him, they acted like an old couple.

"Aww you are too adorable" I tell Rita after she gave me that kiss on the cheek. "Bet the boys like you."
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

I smile. "Most that flirt with me end up being chased with a knife." I kiss him softly on the lips. "But now you."

"AWWWWWWW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

She kissed me on the lips but I didn't expect that. "Um I guess that means that I don't get chased away with a knive huh? How do I deserve that?" I asked her.

Naomi and Lily looked up, they seemed jealous.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"Because you're not an idiot." I said softly.

I look at Rita and Vic. This is my expression: 0_0 "Oh ma lawd."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

"Oh um, thank you I guess" I replied and smiled at her. "I do what I can." I put my arm around her.
"Soo um enough about me, what's up with you? No boys you like at camp except for me?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 pm

"Nope. You're one of the only ones that don't disgust me." I say with a smirk. Most guys weren't that hot though...
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm

I saw where this was going. "Aww I am flattered then, you are not too bad yourself" I told her as she was sitting really close to me now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 am

((Watch where your going with this...))
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

~This is as far as I plan to get~

I smile. "Why thank you. I'm bored now."

"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY GUESS WHAT." I yell at Rita and Vic.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

"What is it Guntar? I asked the little penguin, then I turned my attention back to Rita "So daughter of Hecate? Have you ever met her?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

I shake my head. "If I have, I don't remember." I look at Guntar. I leave.

"OK, OK, OK, OK, OK. OK. HERE IS COMES, I LIKE PIE!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. After that I leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being at the forest (PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2