Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Peace of the Forest [private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

The Peace of the Forest [private] Empty
PostSubject: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

I just needed some time alone, living in the Aphrodite-cabin can be very stressful sometimes, it is always loud in there and my siblings are almost too bubbly and chatty for me.
So I sat there in the forest between some trees on a rock, watching my dog Naomi chasing birds and squirrels, but she never caught one.
As I heard noises between the trees.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

I kicked the loose dirt on the Forest path, bored. I stared at the ground. I was usually at the Arena or some place like that. I didn't feel like being surrounded by tons of other sweaty people right now. I needed the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

I looked at the person who just came through the woods, she was alone and I didn't know her. I stood up and told her "Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" and then I gave her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm

I wrinkled my nose at the new guy. "What are you doing here all alone?" I retorted. Everyone came here alone. I put a hand on my hip.

Last edited by Bunny on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

"oh me? I am not all alone. i pointed at my dog, she was still running around like a maniac. "Sorry if my question offended you. I am Vic, nice to meet you I guess.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

"I'm Victoria," I said in a murmer, but he could sort of hear it. I ran a hand through my dark hair, sort of bored. I made a twisty vine grow around my index finger, but he couldn't see it because my hand was behind my neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm

I smiled my brightest smile "Vic and Victoria, such a coincidence, and this is Naomi." I pointed at my German shepherd girl, she came immediately to join us after she heard her name. "I guess you are not the most talkative person, but if you want you can sit here for a while with us and just enjoy the silence of the forest."
I sat down again and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

I sighed and stared up at the clouds. I saw something weird up in them. I widen my eyes and climb to the top of the tree. I get out a book and look through it. I look up at the clouds and eye them ominously.

"Uh oh... WHAT IS IT THIS TIME RITA?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm

This is Private.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Fine pretend my post NEVER EXISTEDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Vic and Victoria, ugh. "I'm fine standing," I muttered and rolled my eyes mentally. I shoved the heel of my shoe into the ground. I snapped my fingers and a gold cup full of rare wine.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Mhh it seemed like she didn't like me too much, but oh well. "Oh mh ok, well anyway looks like you are a daughter of Dionysus, bet people like to have you on their parties." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm

I didn't consider myself the party girl. I mean, come on, Dionysus was the God of Wine. And partying, but I took him more serious than others seemed to. "Sure, why not," I said, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm

"Well anyway, guess you are not quite the talker huh? I better shut up then and let you enjoy the silence." I laid on my back and watched the sky, it was clear blue and you couldn't see a single cloud. Naomi had enough from chasing the other animals, so she came and laid next to me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 pm

This is going to go no where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peace of the Forest [private]   The Peace of the Forest [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peace of the Forest [private]
Page 1 of 1