Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To much at Peace [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To much at Peace [Private] Empty
PostSubject: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 pm

To much at Peace [Private] Nicole-anderson-twitter-photoshoot
Genevieve Morin
Aphrodite

The water glistened below Genevieve's feet. The sun was setting earlier as the days got shorter and shorter Dinner would be in a couple hours and Genevieve planned to spend the rest of her free time at the dock. The water was beautiful and made her own eyes sparckle. She tugged on the strings of her warm hat out of boredom butshe wasn't leaving. It was just too peaceful here to leave.

Genevieve's outift
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
To much at Peace [Private] Tumblr_lvlmfdUOMP1qd41g8o2_250

Keller ran down the side of the lake, his brown hair sticking up in all directions and his brow sweaty. He had his headphones in and a water bottle in his hand. He stopped for a breath whcih he considered acceptable seeing as he had run flat out all around camp. he took a mouthful of water, looking out a seeing a girl standing by the water, facing away from him. "Looks nice, doesn't it?" He said to her, jumping on the balls of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Genevieve jumped lightly as the boy walked up behind her. She turned around to find a boy that was towering over here she was so small. He was sweating like he had been running for a while. Genevieve crossed her arms and smiled partially. "Yeah," she agreed. "It really is." She turned back to the water. It was afterall the reason she was here.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Keller took another swig of water and tried to stand still. After a minute he started to jump on the balls of his feet again. Stupid ADHD. "Just like you." He said, not being able to help himself. He took another swig of water.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Genevieve laughed nowshaking her head not being able to believe her luck. "Well thanks," she said looking at the boy. "You're not that bad yourself." She turned her body to the boy completely and stuck out her hand. "I'm Genevieve, by the way." she said lightly. She didn't want to share who her parent was and maybe ruin her chances. The boy was cute and sometimes people were smart enough to not date a whole lot of Aphrodite children. Their reputation is taken from breaking hearts but most of the time, Genevieve wasn't like that.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Keller wiped his clammy hand on his shorts, before reaching out and shaking Grenieve's. He flashed a grin at her, before taking another drink of water. "Why thank you." He said, moving to stand next to her. He looked out at the water. "How come I havent seen you around before?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Genevieve shrugged. "I don't know." she answered. "I don't see you much either, though. I guess we just avoid each other without knowing. It's a really big camp, really. I couldn't say I knew half the people here. I'd be lying.I know my siblings and a lot of kids from cabin twelve, but that's it." She bit her lip and shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Keller nodded along with what she was saying, agreeing with her. "Yeah, I get what you're saying." He scrolled down the list of sings on his iPod. He looked up at her briefly, smiling to himself before looking back down at his music player. "Im a son of Athena by thewway. You are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Genevieve's eyes wandered back to the shining water. Athena. Of course he was a son of Athena he was good looking and probably intelligant. She probably had seen him a few times before when walking through. Athena and Aphrodite were only two cabins away from each other. Biting her lip, Genevieve answered. "Aphrodite," she pronounced each syllable slowly with confidence. She loved who her mother was. No boy was going to make her thoughts change no matter how fast she gained a crush.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Keller nodded. This wasn't a suprise to him. "Huh...figures." Was all he said. He had no problem with Aphrodite's. Except for the deathly amount of perfume that spread throughout the camp. He thought that everyone thought the same as him on that one. He kicked a pebble into the water. He was just glad she wasnt a Herme's kid.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Genevieve's cheeks turned bright red. "Huh," she huffed biting her lip again. "That's a good reaction I guess. But, Athena must be cool. The goddess of wisdom." she laughed. "I can multiply simple numbers and count money. I don't need anymore math in my life what so ever." She stopped talking. Ot never got her anywhere good, especially when she was charm speaking. It's not really how she wants to start dating. She did that once only to be left with a broken heart.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Keller laughed. "Yeah, its a good reaction." He looked up to find her cheeks bright red which made him grin even wider. He ran a hand through it damp and messy hair. "Maths? Psh, easy. An the diffuculty of algebra is a misconception. Its all about finding out the substatutes of the letters." He shrugged. "But yeah, you cant really go into Tesco and use algebra."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Genevieve was smiling and nodding but ha no idea what He was saying. She nearly melted as he tan his hand through his messy hair. "Yeah," she said rubbing her arms. "I probably sound like a total idiot right now but I have apsolutly no idea what you just said. I prefer math to not have the letters in it and plus signs mking up most of the problems." She smiled lightly, straightening out her sweat shirt.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Keller laughed with her, showing a lot of perfectly white teeth. He noticed her rub her arms for warmth and untied his hoodie from around his waist and handed it to her. "You dont seem like an idiot, im just a nerd. Here, take this." He smiled at her again. He was still boiling from his run and was fine in just his black shirt and shorts.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Genevieve rolled her eyes, her cheeks still red. "You're not a nerd. You're too good looking for one." She held his jacket in her hands hesitantly. "Won't you be cold?" she asked. Genevieve's smile was thankful but she was still concerned about him. It was fourtyfive degrees out. Even though In december that's kind of warm, it's still cold.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:48 pm

"Thanks, but isnt that also a misconception about nerds? They can be good looking as well." He rolled his eyes. Keller, to prve a point, flexed his muscles in a very manly way. "Now, im still hot from my excercise. You need it more than me." He drank another bit of water.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Genevieve laughed when Keller flexed his muscles. She pushed his chest lightly. "Stop it." she giggled again. Hesitantly she wrapped the warm sweat shirt around her shoulders. It smelled nice with a splash ofthe odd scent of sweat. Genevieve didn't mind much. "Thanks." she told him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Keller grinned at her, poking her back in the arm playfully. "You're welcome. Sorry if its a bit sweaty." He watched the setting sun glitter off her hair before clearing his throat and looking back at her face. "I cant help it if I am so manly. How can anyone even begin to stop my awesomeness?" He raised his eyebrows cockily.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Genevieve laughed again. "You mean like a tutor?" she asked. "I mean, I don't ever plan on going back to school. I have the intelligance of a straight D ninth grade student." Genevieve bit her lip, then got an idea. "Oh wait. Um, no actually that could work. That's be cool." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Keller wasn't even listening to what she was saying, he was trying to stop himself from kissing her. It took a lot of self-control which he didnt have much of. He nodded along to whatever she was saying. "Wait, say intelligence again." He asked,wanting to see the little crease that formed by the corner when she did.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

"Intelligance," she whispered letting her eyes wander. "Intelligance, intelligance, intelligance." Genevieve had to strain herself from giggling so much. She wondered why he wanted to hear her say it. Probably some Athena thing. Or, maybe not. Maybe he was just being his cute self.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Keller laughed at the look on her face. She had no clue why he was asking her to say it. He enlightened her. "Your lips look so hot when you said that." He grinned, looking up into her eyes and running his hand through his hair again, trying to keep it off his face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Genevieve smiled proudly. "Well then," she said taking a slight step closer to Keller. "Intelligence with math,is something I don't have, but itelligence in other things I definitly get. If I didn't know any better, you're flirting. And I think I'm flirting back."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Keller grinned again. "Haha. Yes, I believe you are." He watched her take a step closer to him. "Not, of course, that I am complaining about it." It was his turn to take a step towards her so they were barely touching and he had to look down on her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 pm

"Really?" Genevieve asked with fake doubt. "I would have never guessed that." she tilted her head straight up to be able to look him in the eyes. She closed the distance between the two of them a smile plastered upon her fave like cement. She couldn't help it. Genevieve really liked Keller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To much at Peace [Private]   To much at Peace [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To much at Peace [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next