Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace and Quiet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I took off my flipflops and dunked my feet in the water. I couldn't sleep this night. I closed my eyes and focused o the sounds of the bugs. It was so quiet and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:00 am

I headed down to the lake, trying to avoid my brother. I had my head phones in. Down at the water was a girl about 15 or 16. I took out my head phones and sat next to the girl. "Hey" I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I jumped at the sound of someone's voice. I turned and saw a boy about 15 or 14. I looked at him. "Uh, hi. What are you doing here?" I asked him, confused by how someone would wanna come here late this night.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm

"Clearing my head. A lot just happend" I say. I slip my Ipod and headphones into my pocket. "I just want to...listen to the quiet." I put my head back and listened to the sound of the lake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 pm

I laughed quietly. "Same thing I came here to do. I need to get away from all this demigod like. I'm Willow, daughter of Khione. You?" I asked him. I laid back on the dock and looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 pm

"Jessie, son of Apollo." I say. "Khinoe...goddess of...what season again?" I guessed. I knew that she had something to do with seasons, but I couldn't remember exactly witch season.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Not a season. My mom is the goddness of snow," I told him. Seasons? I wanted to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 pm

"Well, you really only see snow in the winter and winter is a season. That is unless Persephone stayed with her mother instead of being in the underworld for part of the year." I smiled, enjoying showing off my knolage of greek mythology...or not mythology but real life.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm

"My mom controls snow. Demeter just keeps pissed when her daughter isn't with her so she let's all the crops die." The grass wrapped around my hands. "Sorry Demeter," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 pm

I laughed "Yea, poor Demeter...and maby Hades to because he's stuck in the underworld all year except one day." I have to admit, I would hate being stuck in the underworld.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm

I laughed. "I don't think Hades minds. That is his realm," I said. "I mean he does like dead people."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

"Guess so." I don't know how Hades could live in a place so...dark. i lied down on the grass and took in a deep breath. The night air was nice and the sound of the waves was calming. I gave a sigh of relaxation.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

I looked up at the sky. There were so many stars out tonight. It was breathtaking. "What's your story before you came to Camp-Half Blood?" I asked him. I started at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:34 pm

"Lived right here in New York. Grew up poor with my mom and brother. Often got in trouble, no suprise there. Few years ago, my mom told my brother who are dad was, and then he told me. Came here right after that. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I sighed. I knew this question was coming. "My dad gave me up for adoption when I was born. I stayed in a few foster homes. I ran away and a sitar found me. Now I'm here," I said throwing my arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 pm

"I-I'm sorry." I felt bad about Willow. I didn't have anything worse than that to say. "I ran away a few times after I came here. Compaired to my old life...this place is boring."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 pm

I rolled my eyes. "It's fine. No need to say sorry." he said compared to his old life, this place was boring. I rolled my eyes once more. "Oh yeah, this place is such a boring. Getting attacked by monsters is boring too," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

"Well, getting attacked by monsters, not boring. Scary, but not boring. Sitting at camp doing absolutly nothing, that's the boring part." Even though I had tried to sneek out of camp before my brother had always come before I could get far.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 pm

"Well, don't just sit around then. C'mon, I know someone who always has something to do," I told him. I screeched my pockets for the golden coin of Olympus. "You have one?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 pm

"Uh, yea I think so." I dug around in my front pockets. Nothin. In my back right was some lint...ah there we go. I took out the coin and handed it it Willow. "who are you gonna call?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

I smiled. "My friend Seth, the Apollo boy. I swear if he plays another prank on me..." I trailed off and let the threat hang in the air. I stuck my hand in the water and produced a few drops of water in the air. I threw the coin in the mist and said the chant. Seth appeared by the archery range. He shotnand arrow, getting a bull's eye. Show off.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

My dad really needed to get another hobby. I poked Willow's arm. "That's Seth?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

I nodded. "Yup, the jokester of this camp. I swear he is just like a Hermes kid. Seth!" I called out. He was about to shot an arrow, but missed the target when I called his name. He turned around. "I was going to get a bull's eye Willow!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm

I gave a slight laugh, he should have been paying more attention to his surroundings. "So your the famous Seth huh?" I said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the kid. I smirked. "Yes, I am. And you are?" I asked the kid. I rubbed my bow and it turned back into a leather bracelet. I slipped it on my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next