Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} Empty
PostSubject: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Willow | Lily | Janes

Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} Tumblr_lpm6lw0R271r07zivo1_500

I smiled to myself. I had a boyfriend now. Someone I really trusted. With my heart netherless. I sighed and hugged my knees to my chest. I'm not really good with trust. At all. This would take some time. I blinked and realized something. I might actually love Damien. I frowned. I had never loved anyone, except fot my friends. I rubbed the scar on my arm. The scar. The scar i got from my abusive foster parents. I sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Damon
I was in bliss. Simple as that. I walked up behind willow an placed my hands on her shoulers. " the sunset is lovely" i whispered in her ear

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Willow | Lily | Janes

I smiled and my blue eyes lit in happniess as I heard Damien's voice. "It is," I said. I stood up quickly, turned around, and hugged Damien. "I missed you," I told him as i rested my head on his chest. I had to break down this wall of not trusting people. I had to, I could hurt people if I couldn't trust thm. I shook away the thought and focused on Damien. I smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Damon
I hugged her back. I stroked her hair softly. Being a halfblood was hard but anything more that that was worse. The more known your family is. The more likely (in my opionon) your going to be attacked. Looking over her shoulder i could almost see everything that happened in her life. Right up to when... Well private stuff. I hummed a song i had heard. "Ill chase you through the yyard and all through the house into the night ohhh i wanna steal your heart..." I cut off there because of the next part. And eat your brains. Typical zombie shininanagins
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 am

Willow | Lily | Janes

I smiled as Damien strted to hum a song. I really didn't know what song it was. Paramore and Green day were the usual songs on my playlists. Sometimes Black Veil Brides, but mostly Green Day. I pulled away and looked at Damien. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I think I'm starting to love this boy...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Damon
"Peace at last" i said softly. "Anything you want to do." I was honestly tired of being at camp.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Willow | Lily | Janes

I looked Damien in the eyes. "i know. The battles are over now," I told. I thought for a moment when he said what did I want to do. I looked back at up, bitting my lip. I really didn't wanna stay at camp anymore. I didn't want to live here for the rest of my life. "Let's run," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}   Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace And Quiet...Finally {Doctor}
Page 1 of 1