Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace and Quiet (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Peace and Quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I like the water. Not in a spooky Poseidon's-kid-type way, just in the way that I liked to listen to it. Its nice to just listen to gently-flowing water and let it take your stress away. That's what I was doing. I had found me a nice place on the creek bank, leaned against a tree, and had read my book (Pride and Prejudice- again) for a little, until finally I had succumbed to the beauty and quiet.

You don't get much of those two things in my kind of life. In my life, if a monster didn't get you, a member of the Ares cabin would. 'Course, things had been getting better lately. I was starting to find a niche. So I wouldn't mind if somebody came and shattered my peace and quiet, y'know.

So long as they didn't have a sword, and weren't anxious to use of if they did.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:05 am

I jogged by, and stopped, smiling to myself. I walked over to someone, who I didn't know. "Hey, who are you? Haha, I'm Trent. Yeah, so you like the water? Cool! I like the water! Water's cool, huh?" I asked, not even stopping for an answer. Ugh, not the damn hyper-ness again...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 am

I'm sitting in a tree looking out at a lake, the lake is pretty dull but the trees pick it up. I look up hearing noise only to see a jogger talking to some one under the tree. Wait, theres some on under the tree? He mentally smack my self and peer over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:14 am

Sure enough, it didn't take long for someone to find me. And he was a talker. I waited, looking for an opportunity to get a word in. "Yes, I like the water. And I'm Searcy, by the way. I think I've seem you around...Hermes, right?" I waited for his answer. "I stay there myself."

I noticed a slight rustle in the tree above me, and looked up. Somebody must have been up there.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I walked out of the bushes and saw a couple people around my favorite spot. "Hello," I said quietly but loud enough to make the people look up.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Another voice distracted me before jogger-kid could answer. I was just glad it wasn't something silly, like a squirrel, that had distracted me. The ADHD thing can get old. "Hello." I said to the newcomer, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 pm

I laughed a bit. "Haha, yep! That's my dad. Hermes. Heh," I looked at the other girl. "Hey! I'm Trent, son of Hermes!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm

"Hey Trent. I'm Emily Waters. Poseidons' my dad." I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 pm

"Heh, that's cool!" I said. "I'm sure you like the water, eh? Yeah, ha. So, can you like do stuff with water?" I asked, finally sutting up.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm

"Yes." I said concentrating on the creek. I willed it to rise and form the shape of a horse.

~Do you think Poseidon would ever drive a Blue Ford Mustang?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

~Hehheh, maybe. I dunno... xD

I laughed, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 pm

The two chatted back and forth for a minute, and I just sat back and let them. Watching people talk and listening to what they have to say is so much more interesting than actually talking. The girl was a Poseidon camper- a rare thing. She pulled a trick with the water, creating horses whose skin shifted as the water flowed. It was amazing.

I can't do anything cool like that. Sometimes I think its all a mistake: I'm not really a demigod, we've all misread the signs, blah blah blah. I think everybody goes through that. "I'm Searcy, by the way." I said, introducing myself to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 pm

"Hey Searcy." I said. "What's so funny Trent?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am

I look out from the trees and see a group of people, they seemed to forget about the person under his tree so he wrapped his legs around it and swung down, holding on with his legs. Tiff (his cat) meowed and climbed into his teeshirt, it stuck its head out where his was. "So, enjoying watching them show off?" I ask loud enough only for me and her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 pm

I sat back and let the conversation flow around me. Listening to others is always mor effortless than attempting to keep it going. Just then, a low voice startled me. I glanced around- and backed up just a bit so that I fully take in the boy who was hanging upside down, a cat peeking out from his collar. "Arw you talking to me?" I asked with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Kuzuki smirked, tiffy jumped from his collar and onto the ground. "Im not talking to them, but I do have a bad habit of talking to my cat. So you never really know." He folded his arms and watched tiffy try and scratch her reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 am

I gazedup at the enigmatic boy for a long second, then grinned. "Sure. I'm enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Kuzuki grinned as tiffy tryed attacking her reflection. He unfolded his arms put them below him, let go of the branch and managed to make it look slightly eligant. "Thats a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm

(Searcy)

My forehead crinkled at the boy's response. "Really? Why? I mean- I don't know about you, but I can't do anything like that." I vaguely gestured towards the creek and the two who were still immersed in their own thing.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 am

Kuzuki smiled, "I guess I just don't like it went people show off." He looked down, "But hey, I can make apples so whats there to be worried about." He frowned when he realised how stupid that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm

(Searcy)

I raised an eyebrow. "Apples?" another thought occurred to me, and my face cleared. "You must be a son of...Demeter or Persephone?" I guessed.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 am

Kuzuki rolled his eyes at tiffy fell into the water. He let his eyes fade back into the situation. "Demeter." He mumbled. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 am

(Searcy)

"That's cool." I said, regarding his parentage. I had tons of questions, but he followed up with on of his own concerning my parent. A slight blush came onto my cheeks, I'm sure, as my eyes flicked away and I answered, "Well um...I don't know, you see. Nobody's claimed me, and Mr. D and Chiron can't decide whose I might be..."
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 am

Kuzuki looked up, "Why do you sound so ashamed?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 pm

(Searcy)

I shrugged, staring down at my tennisshoes. "I dunno. Its just..." I paused, contemplating what I was going to say-and if I was going to say it all, but then went on- "I can't do anything. Like...at least you can do something. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even...if I'm even a demigod." I took a deep breath and slumped against the tree. "Was just thinking about that a minute ago, in fact." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next