Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace and Quiet (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 am

Kuzuki paused at this. "You might just have adhd." He looked up knowing it was the wrong thing to do. "Well most of the time the behaver of the person is a dead give away." He said changing the topic. "Like posiden kids love water." He frowned at her next comment. "You need an apple." He held his hand out to the tree and waited. Slowly an apple formed and kuzuki grabbed it before it spoiled. Even tiffy seemed to be into the idea, she walked up and rubbed her self aganst the girl. Kuzuki handed over the apple.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 pm

(Searcy)

I smiled as the boy held an apple out to me. I took it, and gaze at it for a long minute. "So is this your solution to everything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Kuzuki rolled his eyes but smiled. "Sadly, yes." Tiffy gave up trying to get a pat and ran up the side of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 pm

(Searcy)

I laughed softly, then watched thecat. "Sorry baby, did I offend you?" I asked with a smile before looking back to the boy. "So I'm Searcy, by the way." I said before taking a bite of the apple. It was sweet, and ripe to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:02 am

Kuzuki tested to word on his tounge. "Sea-rcy" He said rolling his tounge. He let his gaze go back to real life. "Kuzuki Uno." He said frowning at the way it sounded on his tounge.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 am

(Searcy)

"You okay?" I asked as a frown settled on his face. Kuzuki. An interesting name.

((ooc: I'm leaving for a week today. I'll post ASAP when I get back though. :) ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 am

Quietly I walked to the creek. I'd just arrived and was looking for my best friend Lizzie. I saw some people who we older than me but I didn't care. I walked over, "Hi umm..." I didn't know what to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 am

Kuzuki shook his head, "Its just your name, it sounds so weird on my mouth." He was saved by a new kid comming. He raised his hand. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:13 am

I smiled and looked at the man, he was older than my by a few years. I looked him in the eye with my moss green eyes. "How are you?" I asked. The wind blew softly past us and you could smell my delicious perfume miles away now. I pushed a few strands of hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:26 am

Kuzuki took a good look at the girl. There was an odd smell in the air. "Good, good. Your self?" He asked. He slipped his arm behind his back so she wouldn't see his green veins. Tiffy climbed down the tree and started chewing on kuzukis pants. "Kuzuki." He said putting out his hand.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 am

I smiled and shook his hand. "Crischaela." I said. I studied him, he had nice full lips and a handsome face with beautiful eyes. I wanted to actually reach out and touch his slightly pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:58 am

Kuzuki sat up slightly straighter. He pushed tiffy away with his hand, the cat climbed up his arm and onto his head. He let the hand from the shake go behind his back as well. "So what brings you here on a fine day like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am

I was staring at him dreamily before realising he'd asked a question. I smiled and pulled my gave away from his chest which looked very muscular even under his shirt. "I was looking for someone," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 am

Kuzuki raised an eye brow. "And who might that person be he asked letting tiffys paw swing between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:06 am

I grinned. "Oh, my best friend Lizzie. She's a daughter of Aphrodite," I sighed she knew where she was from. I did not know, no-one knew.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 am

Kuzuki looked up suddenly, tiffy fell from his head hissed and decided to chase her shadow. "Aphrodite, the goddes of love?" He asked knowing the answer. "And what one of our gods do you spawn from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 am

"No-one knows, not even the gods," I whispered. I looked at the sand and then at the beautiful chest of Kuzuki again and blushed before looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 am

Kuzuki looked at her, she was blushing. He slowly stood up. "Thats a bummer. Hey, I need to do some work in the strawberry feilds. You know make sure they grow and such. Any way I was wondering if you would want to come?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:18 am

I smiled and felt myself get red again. "Sure, why not. Oh, I warn you, if I don't move listen carefully to what I say, I sometimes get future visions. My eyes will turn indigo should that happen so I'm fine for now.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 am

Kuzuki raised his eyebrow again. "That sounds." He paused thinking. "Really annoying." He finished. He waved a goodbye to the group at the tree and started on his way to the strawberry.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 am

I followed him. "Not really. This way I know what is going to happen," I smiled and walked alittle slowers so she wasn't next to him.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 pm

(Searcy)

"Bye." I muttered as Kuzuki walked off. Ah well. The two near the water were still gabbing, so I pushed myself up and left. There were other things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Open)   Peace and Quiet (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2