Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sometime of peace..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Sometime of peace.. Empty
PostSubject: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Spoiler:

I stood quietly on the shore, having my feet dig even deeper into the depths of the sand that was underneath me. I looked out into the lake or ocean. I didn't know what surroundings these were. I didn't know anything here. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

I noticed that my hood was still covering my face. The warmth of the light inside me was even warmer. "Everything is so.." I cut off at that point. I didn't even know what I was saying. I felt as Ather rested his head onto my shoulder. I smiled as he fell asleep peacefully. I wish mum would get rid of him, I thought to myself. I watched as a picture of the condo Karl had bought for us. With him and mum fighting all the time. I closed my eyes and listened to everything. I wondered about the light that had come from my hand or something. I looked down at my watch, that was ticking it's way through time.

"Light.." I muttered. "Phos.." I muttered once again. I watched as light grew from the watch, and also kept on growing. "W-what the?" I whispered as feeling something lay in my hands. "Great, I have a watch that can turn into something. That's something you'll see everyday.." I muttered as watching the light slowly fading away. Then everything became peaceful once again. I sighed and softly sat on the dirt admiring the transformation of my watch.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
"Actually, that is something you see everyday," I said as I stepped on the sand. I looked out at the waves, sitting down. A memory of being here with Devin came back, as I could almost see things clearer. I looked at the guy, and said, "So, I'm guessing you're new?" I looked back out at the waves, slightly smiling.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm

I watched as yet I met another female come near me. Oh man, I thought to myself. Over all the years of staying indoors away from everyone, I never really had a good chance to talk to girls and all. I sighed not really knowing what to say to the girl who had just come. I looked down at my weapon and noticed it was a sword actually. I admired the sides. I raised an eyebrow as I found letters on the side.

"Ένα ξίφος που θα έχουν πάντα το φως, θα βρίσκουν πάντα τον τρόπο αυτό είναι για τη νίκη."

I looked up at the girl with a smile. "I'm Nathaniel Browens, Nate or Nathan would be fine, son of Hyperion I guess. I had two girls earlier who told me I was the son of Hyperion, with a helmet made out of light hovering above my head." I said as my English accent was thickening. "Yeah, by saying that I just arrived like thirty minutes ago, I would say I'm pretty new I guess." I said laughing quietly to myself. I raised my eyebrow to see if anyone here was from England or anything.

"Also, wenn ich fragen Pflege, was ist der Zweck dieses Ortes und alle?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I smiled as my German was still fluent. It's been years since I've talked to anyone in my German language, I noticed. I cracked up quietly as the picture of my young friends appeared into my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:28 pm

"I'm Bella, daughter of Athena. And wow, a titan? That's impressive," I said with a smile. I listened as he spoke German, and cracked a small smile.

"Um, did you just say nursing?," I said with a slight smile. I knew some German, and I was pretty sure he had just said nursing. "Anyway, here you train, find your abilities, and live. And this is the only safe place for demigods." I turned around, hearing something behind me. My owl flew over me, and soared over the water. I smiled, admiring my owl friend.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 pm

I slightly laughed as yet I found the word in my sentence to be yet "Nursing." "I didn't mean nursing actually. I guess my fluent German isn't so perfect as I thought it would be. But I don't blame it, because I haven't talked in German for a near about ten years ago." I said quietly. I slightly laughed as I watched an owl hover above the water of the lake.

"So, mind if I ask your for name?" I asked as looking out into the water. I watched as the reflection of the moon and stars became ripples through the water as Ather dived for feeding time. I looked back up at the Moon, and looked deep into it. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my knees. "I think I have a talent.." I muttered as looking at my hand. I remembered the feeling of the warmth and amazing bright sparks that jumped in between my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm

"That's good. Most campers have talents depending on our talents. What's yours?," I asked. I knew I didn't have a talent. From what I knew, I was only able to see better at night, and hear almost everything within a mile's radius. I closed my eyes, ever so slightly, and listened to my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm

"A talent? Ah, I don't really know. I just found it just a few minutes ago. I have these other talents, where I can move around quietly and all, but it's nothing compered to the one I found out. I-it's where when I can keep my eye fixed on a source of light, the light somehow travel's it's way through me. With that, I can somehow create sparks or something in my hand, that has this tattoo on it." I said quietly. I revealed the small tattoo that was on my hand, that revealed a small Phoenix like animal. I smiled as I remembered Ather's form of a Phoenix.

"With that, I can just control the sparks and all. The lights just amaze me. I can look inside it, and see what it's doing and all. The warmth, I can feel it inside me. But it all depends on my mood though actually..." I said with a smile. "If you would like to see, I can try it again.." I muttered as looking up at the bright moon, that shinned above my head.

I stared at it for seconds, and felt as the warmth of the light came upon my skin. I steadied my breathing and closed my eyes. The source of light will be your ally, I thought to myself. I smiled and slightly laughed as I felt a tingle yet again. I opened them to find a palm size bird made of bright sparks flying in front of me. "I love this.." I muttered fascinated by the work I just did. I slightly laughed and started to smile a lot. Weird, I thought. It's been years since I've heard my own laugh this loud..

I sat on the steps of the porch just thinking about some things. I sighed as Millin trotted off into the forest wanting something to do, leaving me all alone. I looked up at the sky to find the moon shining mainly at it's highest and stars shining their brightest. I looked down at the beach to find a set of bright lights and two people. I squinted my eyes to customize it in the dark to see who the two people were. I quickly looked away shaking my head. Does she still love me, I wondered in my head. I shook my head even harder and walked back inside with my body full of anger a little.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

"That's really cool," I said while smiling. I started to laugh a little. I admired the light-bird. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that," I said. I heard something towards the cabins, and turned around to see someone entering the Hermes Cabin. I frowned, as I realized who's back I saw. I shook my head, I was probably imagining things. I looked back at the bird, as sparks flew. "It's amazing..." I said smiling again. I looked back at the waves. The moon was beautiful, and so were the waves.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 pm

"It just amazes me so much.." I muttered as watching Ather cock his head towards the Phoenix of sparks. I laughed as I turned my hand into a fist, and the Phoenix disappeared into the thin air. At that point, I didn't know what to say actually. I wasn't a talkative person that much. Mum had wanted me to stay indoors away from people all the time, so I obeyed her.

I was shy around people. If someone had a really good conversation I could join into that would be good, but it seemed that the daughter of Athena just wanted to have peace, so I decided to follow her way. I bent my chin down to my knees, and sat there, with my arms wrapped around my knees. I watched as the water rose up closer to the shore because of the moon's gravity pull.

I thought about the life I had before all this had happened. Mum and Karl would mostly fight all the time. I shut my eyes as I could hear they're voices inside my head, just screaming and yelling each other. I shook my head slightly trying to forget about the past. I have a new home, I thought. I smiled and kept quiet, waiting for something to come up. I slowly closed my eyes enjoying the peace at once again.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm

I watched as he closed his hand, and the light-bird disappeared. "So... How do you like it here?," I asked. I broke the perfect silence. I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. That's when the question that had bugged me came up. Does Devin still love me...? I sighed, as I heard footsteps approaching us, from about 500 meters away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Final had been walking down to the beach. The spikes on his knuckles gleamed and his sword Moonglow was on his waist like usual.The sword was 5 feet long so it dragged in the sand and dirt a bit. He heard distant talking and pondered what it was.He pulled out his sword and sleep magic filled the air. He used it to sneak up on the two people while the sleep magic got to them.

Last edited by Lord_Blazy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 pm

I could feel the presence of someone yet watching us. I smiled, but just sat there with my arms still wrapped around my knees. I looked out into the distance of the water. Once I felt the person to be just a few yards away I watched as Ather started to strike at the person. "It's lovely to see that a person I haven't even met just tries to make me fall asleep.." I muttered as raising an eyebrow. "I learned just now, that once light reaches my body, it'll have a shield around my entire body. Practically like armor I would say.." I muttered. I sighed, but sat still, keeping my eyes fixed on the water ripples.

I heard behind me as Ather kept on striking his claws at the victim. I looked back at my sword, and started to fascinate it. I gripped the leather handle and pulled it out of the case and then admired the full blade of it. I smiled as yet the words on the case were imprinted into the side of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:00 am

I turned around, hearing the person getting closer. I saw some sleep magic, which was puzzling, considering this was not a child of Morpheus. I waved my hand in front of my face, and watched as the magic didn't affect me. "Nuh-uh," I said. I watched as this stranger had a sword that was 5 ft long. How are you even supposed to control that?, I thought. "Sorry, I've learned how to do this over the years," I said. I was a kind of mad that someone had tried that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 am

I sheathed my bronze blade back into it's case. I sighed and looked at my palm. How could just the source of light I stare into, make such a beauty of light in my hands, I wondered. I opened the palm of my hand once again revealing the little tattoo of a miniature Phoenix inserted into my skin. Now that there was yet another person who had joined me, I didn't know what quite to say. I wasn't really good around people.

I sighed and looked up at the moon. I sat back on the sand, with my hands touching it at last. I smiled as the tingle of little grands of pebbles came in between my fingers and all. I've never had any contact with sand every, I noticed. I waited for someone to talk through this awkward silence to them. To me, I actually enjoyed the peace, loving that I hardly get this. It's been a few months since mum has taken me out somewhere leaving me all alone to enjoy my own time. I looked up at the stars, remembering my studying of what I had with them. I waited quietly for someone to talk at least, or making a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

He looked at her. "No it's okay,I try it every now and then. " He put the 5 foot sword into a 3 foot sheathe this time,and the sword shrank. "So,what are you doing down here? ' I asked,looking at the strangers. (-.-)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I quietly sat still on the old wet-dried sand. Still staring off into the waves and depths of water I was. I listened as the water came up to the shore and pull away. "I'm just here for a reason I don't really know actually. I was in the woods being attacked by a beast, and some girl found me along with another. Then they came down here to get some dinner, and I walked off and found this beach." I said quietly.

I twirled a strand of leather from my blade through my fingers. I didn't know what quite to say to these people. I hardly knew them. My nervousness started to build up inside me. I softly layed my sword on the sand and messed with my fingers. Twiddling with my thumbs mainly calmed me down I noticed. Well, besides the any source of light, I thought. I smiled inside and repeated the work of my thumbs again, waiting for someone to talk again.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:29 pm

I yawned, and laid back in the sand. "I think I'm gonna head to bed," I said. I stood up, and brushed the sand off of my legs. "It was nice meeting you Nate," I said with a smile. I walked towards the cabins, enjoying the night. I pulled out a small enchanted envelope, and smiled. Inside it, was a piece of paper. On the paper, was nothing. My friend was a daughter of Hecate, and she enchanted it for me. When you open it up, little fireworks come up from the paper. I approached the cabins, and walked up very quietly to the Hermes cabin. I smiled down at my cursive on the outside of the paper. I had wrote Devin's name on it. I slipped it under the door. I walked over to my cabin, and entered quietly. I was extremely cliche.

Last edited by Lady Queen Skyla on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

I watched as Bella stood up and brushed the sand off of her. I slightly laughed as a few sand pebbles landed on my myself. "Well, have a goodnight sleep Bella!" I said as watching her walk off. "And it was a pleasure meeting another friend.." I quietly said to myself. I watched as Ather came up from the depths of the lake and landed a few feet away from my feet.

I quietly muttered the one word and watched as bright light filled my eyes. Before I knew it I had a nice golden watch on my wrist ticking it's way through time. I slowly raised my wrist to my eyes and found that it was just about ten o'clock. "Well, I think it's time for me to head to bed, which I have no idea where that is.." I muttered as standing up. I looked around to see if anyone had an idea. I shrugged and walked around, till I fell asleep. "Pleasure to meet you person I don't know whose name." I said with a smile. I walked off into the dark having my hood back on my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometime of peace..   Sometime of peace.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometime of peace..
Page 1 of 1