Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace Out! (Katie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 pm

m a s o n|i s a b e l l a|g a r c i a

I touched a beautiful lily. "Lily, know that I do not take you in vain," I said. I picked the lily from the ground, and I shuddered. I hated doing that. I slowly picked the pedals from the flower. "Life is like, a sudden blossom, of a flower in the spring," I sang, over and over again. I let the pedals fall into the creek.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Peace Out! (Katie) Blonde-girl
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

"Ain't that the truth" I replied to the singing, a little louder than I meant to. I was going for my morning jog wearing a training bra and running shorts, had to keep in shape. I took my ipod headphone from my ear, switching 'Unholy Confessions' off on my Ipod. I stopped running eyeing the girl by the creek, probably Demeter or Persephone.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Peace Out! (Katie) 600full-nina-agdal

I looked up at the girl. "Hello there, I'm Mason Garcia, daughter of Eirene. And you are?" I asked politely. This lady looked very nice and it would be a pleasure to be her friend.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34629051
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I adjusted my bra strap thinking, "I can't recall her from my lessons, I'm guessing something to do with flowers?" I inquired still thinking. "As for myself." I extended my hand "Katie Firebird Daughter of Apollo, Co-cabin leader" I smiled, hoping she didn't find my appearance odd.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 pm

I smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Katie Firebird. Oh, and my mother is the goddess of peace. I love making peace with people," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

"I see" I smiled and gave her the peace symbol, "So you're all 70's? Or am I being unnecessarily stereotypical?" I thought "Jimi Hendrix and the Beatles?" I shook my head losing my train of thought, "I should keep jogging care to tag along?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 pm

I smiled. "Sure, I'll come," I said. I got up and brushed off my jeans. I gave her the peace sign back. "No, ma'am. I'm not all 70's. I'm just very calm and polite, if you may ask."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I shrugged popping my headphone back in. "Thats cool I guess" I responded not really thinking. The route I was taking went by a more dangerous area of the woods, I was unarmed and 90% sure she was too, hopefully there weren't any enemies about seeking to capture us.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 pm

I walked forward. I didn't really like jogging. It's not as good as walking or running. "So, are you new here, ma'am?" I asked. I wanted to be polite to this lady. She seemed very nice.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I gave her a sideways glance, it was creeping me out the way she kept calling me Ma'am. "Uhh no i've been here for 12 years.." I said returning my focus to my conversation and running. Then I stopped dead, I heard a branch fall, it definitely wasn't either of us. We weren't alone.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm

She stopped. "What?" I whispered. I groped my right shin. My dagger was there. I pulled up my jean leg and pulled out my dagger. "What's that noise?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I shrugged trying to blow it off. "Probably nothing." I adjusted my top again. I considered taking it off but that would make it awkward for both of us. So I was not going to do that. Yet anyways. "Look if we keep going it doesn't go much deeper."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

I nodded. "Okay, that's seems fine," I said. I put my dagger in it's sheath on my belt. I looked all around. "Stay in peace, nymphs," I said quietly. I kept walking forward. "I've been her for 3 years," I said
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

"Cool I guess" I said, "Hey maybe an awkward question but do you mind if I take off my training bra? I run better without it on." I blushed as soon as I said it, of course it wasn't okay. I was with someone much less another girl. I really needed to stop thinking like that or I would get in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 am

I thought. That was a weird question. But if she was at peace, let it be. "If you're at peace, then yes you can," I said. You don't know how weird I felt saying that. My inner girl was coming out instead of my inner peace.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 am

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I smiled feebly, still awkward. I tried to reach back and undo the clasp, problem alert; couldn't undo it. I coughed "Um could you help me out?" I blushed ferociously I wondered breifly if she wanted to see me and she was secretly bi, that would put a twist in my day.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

Wow, even more uncomfortable. "Um, okay," I said. I walked over to her and undid the clasp. Wow, this was awkward. I back up a few feet and combed my hands through my hair and whistled.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I didn't dare look at her, if she was checking me out so be it. If anything I was underdeveloped. "Um thanks" I muttered red as a beat. See if this way a boy you'd be flirting with him This was true. Then my mind started fighting with itself, usually when that happened things tended to go pretty unexpected. Finally my daredevil won out Flirt with her it told me. "I like your hair color" I finally spoke, it matches your beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 am

I smiled a little. Then I blushed. No, Mason, no. I looked at her. Well, at her face. "Thank you," I said. "That was very nice."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

"So are your nice curves" I blushed again. My mind taking advantage of me. I slowly made an avance. Walking up to her, my hand traveling around to her backside and gently squeezing. If she denied my advances i'd just keep trying, if not, well it should be interesting either way.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 am

My eyes widened. What was wrong with this girl? I pushed her hands off of me and backed up a little. "Um, you're making me feel uncomfortable," I said, as calmly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Spoiler:
°ΩKatie FirebirdΩ°

I gave her a shy smile. "Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself." I said, turning around to hide my unclothed top half. There it was again, another crack of a branch, but I put it in the back of my mind. "If you stay calm about it I bet you could've gotten a kiss."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 pm

"Stop!" I yelled. "You're acting weird and you're disturbing me. I don't mean to be mean, but stop," I said. She was indeed creeping me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace Out! (Katie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Out! (Katie)   Peace Out! (Katie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Out! (Katie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: