Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace and Quiet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Peace and Quiet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

I snickered at both of them. I held out my hands and closed my eyes. I concentrated and they both unfroze. They gasped. I panted. That takes a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 pm

I took a breath of air. It felt good not to be frozen. I gave Willow one of my I'll-get-you-for-that glares, but I saw how tierd she was so I cut her some slack. "Don't...do...that...again...please." I added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm

I smiled weakly at Jessie. "Yeah, I promise," I told him. I started to get dizzy. Yeah, I shouldn't had done that.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:14 pm

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked, looking at Willow. She looked like she wasn't feeling good. "Mabey you shoud lie down."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm

I rubbed my head. The world seemed to be doing a 360. "Yeah, maybe I should," I said. I looked at Seth. He was shivering.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:53 pm

"Do you want me to take you to the infermery?" I asked, getting consernd. I still felt cold, but right now my #1 priority was making sure Willow didn't die. Dieing or passing out woudn't be good.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 pm

"Can't you heal me?" I asked. My voice sounded weird. Like far away. Ugh, I should had not done that. But, it was worth. Show'em boys that us girls are tough too.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I shake my head. "No, that would be my brother. I don't know were he is at the moment or I would get him." I say. "Seth, can you heal her?" I asked, not really listning for an awnser. I closed my eyes and tried to use twin telepathy. I knew that it would probobly never work, but It was worth a shot. 'Jake, I need you.' I say in my head.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm

~Ooo, can the twin come in! Please!~

I shook my head. "T-t-too c-c-cold. I n-n-eed to w-w-arm up-p," I managed to say. Dang, I hate Willow. Stupid freezing powers.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

~Yea, sure~

I concentraited harder. Jake was our only hope. 'Jake, I hate to say this but I-We need you. NOW.' For a second, I thought we were all doomed. That was when I heard something fizzle into my head. 'W--- -re -o-?' I couldn't understand all that well, so I guess I 'thought' back to him 'Lake'. I opend my eyes. "My brother should be here soon."

Great. I leave my brother for a few hours and he goes and needs my help again. But, he talked to me from his head. I didn't know that we could do that. Oh well, I rushed to the lake as fast as possible. What I saw wasn't good. Jessie and another boy's skin were lightly frosted. A girl stood next to them who looked like she was about ready to vomit. Looks like it's my time to shine with my healing powers. It would be easyer to do this from the infermery, but I would have to make do here. "Lay down, all of you." I say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I rolled my eyes. Or more like tried too. "I am laying down," I told him. Okay, I was not feeling well so I was being annoyed. The world seemed to be spinning. I felt my eyes flutter close.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

I went over to the girl, who seemed to be in the worse condition. "Close your eyes." I say. I put my hands over her body, but not touchint it. I said a greek healing chant and moved my hand's in circles. "There." I say. Healing other people like this really drained me. "Now, before I can do anything else we have to go to the infermery. Healing takes a lot of energy without the help of medicen." I say, looking at Jessie and the other boy, than back down to the girl who was at my feet.

~Oh, the drama!~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm

I looked up at the boy who looked like Jessie. what was his name again? Jake, John? I'll figure it out later. "Wait what? WHat do you mean? Healing doesn't take medicane?" I asked totally confused. "I don't wanna go there," I whinned like a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 pm

"Your right, healing dosn't always take medicine, but it's a lot easyer to do it with medicene, so we have to go there." I say. " I can't do much else with out medicen for you three. Now if I was a god, you'd all be happy. But I'm only...half god I guess so I can't help you 100%." I said. Jessie probobly understood. But I had to get the other two to come with me as well.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 pm

I looked at Jake. "Okay, you sure?" I asked him. I tried to sit up. The world spun again. I held my head. "Yeah, your sure."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 pm

I nodded. "I know what I'm talking about when it comes to medicane." I looked at Jessie, who had begun to shiver. "Cmon" I say, not wanting my brother to get any worse.

I just realized how cold it was. It stunk to because it was in the middle of the night and I was wearing shorts and short sleeves, witch didn't help at all. "T-T-Than-n-nks" I managed to say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm

I looked up at Jake. "Thannks man for uh, healing us," I told him. I was a little embarassed on how I couldn't heal my friends. Stupid Willow and her freezing powers. But, Willow did look bad.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 pm

I shrugged. "No problem." I said. "But we need to get you two warm." I say.

~Want me to make a topic at the infermery or you?~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Can you please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet   Peace and Quiet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3