Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing in the forest ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:38 pm

I sat down on the grass and pulled my sketchbook and markers out of my new Gucci bag, I opened my sketchbook up to the next available page and I pulled a sketching pencil and a few markers out of their boxes and I set them beside my notebook, I draw my hair up into a ponytail, I grab my pencil and start to sketch scenery
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I walk into the woods without a care in the world. I felt good to be single again. Katlin was great, but I was always trying to impress her. Now that she was gone, I didn't have to worry about that. Looking up from my I Pod, I see a girl about my age. She was sketching! I walk up to her and look over her shoulder to I could see what she saw. "Wow! You're a good artist!"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I blush and quickly close my sketchbook, he was so cute, I wondered if he liked art, not many Aphrodite girls did, they spent most of their day off campus shopping, gossiping in camp, applying makeup, and hosting lame fashion shows in the cabin.It was nice to be out of the perfume reeking cabin " Thanks " I say shyly, smiling
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:57 pm

"No problem!" I extend my hand. " Daniel Luminescent, son of Selene." She wouldn't be a bad girlfriend. In fact, she'd be a really good girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:00 pm

I smile and shake his hand : Kristen Bell, daughter of Aphrodite " I say, he would be an awesome boyfriend
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:03 pm

My heart dropped when I heard Aphrodite. A daughter of Hecate had me on needles. A daughter of Aphrodite would be worse. "You come out here often?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:58 pm

" Yeah the smell of makeup and perfume gives me a headache, plus my half-sisters are really stuckup and annoying, so this is a nice place to get away from all that " I say, I always felt left out in my cabin, I felt different.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh?" I ask with slight interest in my voice. Maybe she wasn't like most Aphrodite girls. "I know where you're coming from. I hate the basement, but Here hates me."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm

" Yeah, I swear I think all my half-sisters think about is shopping and makeup, there is so much more to life then cosmetic stuff, they think I'm crazy because I don't really care for shopping " I say
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:38 pm

I lean my head back onto a tree, and slowly slide down to a sitting position. I pull my hair out of my eyes inviting Kristen to have a seat next to me. there was no need to stand. "I guess people have a right to their own opinion. I mean, if you have a right to think they're obnoxious, they have a right to think you're weird. Just like I have a right to Here and she has a right to dislike me. It's just a matter of opinion. If you're going to let other peoples opinion rule your life, then you won't stop trying to please someone."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:41 pm

I sit down next to him " I could care less what other people think, I'm a rebel " I say amusingly, it was such a nice day out, that was the nice thing about camp, the weather was always nice " So why does Hera hate you " I ask curiously, I hope I'm not prying
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

I think on that for a moment before replying. "I don't exactly know. But she hates me so I hate her." I chuckle at my own reasoning. "It's pretty stupid, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

I nod, arguments were stupid, I had almost had a new mortal boyfriend and then I went and said something and then we had gotten into an argument and it had gone downhill from there, I don't even remember what we were arguing about
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:07 pm

There was an awkward pause for a second. "Um.. We're both not like our half siblings... and I think we get along pretty good... so I was wondering.... if maybe.. you'd like to.. hang out sometime... maybe." I had asked out dozens of girls but the words couldn't leave my mouth correctly. I had such a poor choice of words in that question that I was beating myself up inside.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I blush " Sure, it's be fun " I say, I was confused, was he asking me out or did he just want me to hang out with me
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:11 pm

After I finished mentally killing my self I took deep breath in. Maybe this time I could get it right. "Sorry about that. I was wanting to see if you wanted to go out with me and the words just couldn't escape me." That time it came out clear. Thank the gods!
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:15 pm

I blush " It's okay, Yeah I'd like to go out with you " I say smiling,
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:24 pm

"Great!" I let out a sigh of relief. "So, I hear there's gonna be a BBQ tonight. Wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm

" Sure I'll meet you there " I say smiling

ooc: Lets go to the BBQ topic now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the forest ( Private)    Relaxing in the forest ( Private)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the forest ( Private)
Page 1 of 1