Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being at the forest (PRIVATE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
d og

Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  Empty
PostSubject: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:11 am

I walk in. I climb a tree and sit on a branch.

I slide in and ram into another tree. "I AM OKAY!!! AGAIN!!!"

I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 am

I walked through the trees, as I saw Rita sitting up a tree, her penguin Guntar standing beneath her. I carried my penguin Lily the whole way in my arms, Naomi my dog walking with us, they didn't trust each other yet so I decided to keep them seperated for now. Lily kept the whole way insulting Naomi about her smell, that little penguin was a brat.

"Oh hey Rita, you are here already?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 am

I jump down in front of him. "Hi!" I said enthusiastically. Strange... I wasn't often enthusiastic.

"HI"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 am

I bend over to Naomi and told her "I am going to sit that penguing down now, and you both better get along!" I gave both a strict look, then I sat Lily down and she started to walk around and said "Guntar Guntar, the dog smells bad, but the human is nice."

I turned to Rita and gave her a big smile "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am

I smile back at him. "Fine how are you?"

"You're not mad at me for clubbing you with a steak?" I ask her. I was upside down and leaning against the tree facing her since I rammed into it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 am

"I am, but I am not at my new human since he is so adorable" Lily told Guntar and pointed with her wing at me.

Naomi sat next to the penguins, she didn't have a clue what was going on, poor her I thought.

"I am good, I have to take care of two pets now, but it's all good I think."
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 am

"I can't believe I had to kiss you." I said sort of happily. I was also smiling when I said it.

"I'm sorry... Rita wanted me to get you for your new owner..."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:32 am

"You are such a goofy penguin, but at least you smell better than that dog" She said and pointed at Naomi. Naomi noticed that the penguins talked about her and she started barking and running around them in circles like she wanted to say What you gonna do now?

"Yea I had to kiss you, I mean it's the game right?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 am

"OR WAS IT!?!?!?"

"I am a goofy penguin." I see the dog running in circles. "Damn she's hyper. Lets drug her food so she can sleep. I KIIDDDDD!! Or do I?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 am

"You better leave that dog alone! My human will be super mad at you."

"Well I hope the kiss wasn't too bad though." I told her and smiled "Bet my mom would be mad, if she heard that I am a bad kisser or so."
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 am

"You're not. Trust me." I said with a smile. "You're pretty good at it I would say."

"Ooooo Ritas gettin her flirt on." I whisper to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 am

"She better be nice to him! He is mine" Lily stomped her little feet on the ground.

"Aww well thank you for the compliment then." I replied to Rita as I looked into her grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 am

I smile. Usually I didn't like Aphrodite kids... Oh well the world was going to go mad soon anyways. I look into his eyes.

I snicker. "She seems to be extra friendly with him!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 am

Lily chuckled "He told me that girls always like him because of his mom"

"Oh you be quiet Lily or I tell Naomi to chase you around you little brat. I turned my attention back to Rita and decided to sit down next to the animals.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 am

"Only the prissy ones. And i'm not a priss." I sit down next to Vic and watch Guntar.

I tackle Lily. "PLAAAYYYY!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 am

Lily wasn't in a playing mood, she got up from the ground and jumped on my lap "That is a mean penguin-boy." She said to me. Naomi saw that Lily was in my lap and she got jealous, so she laid next to me putting her head on my legs.

"Aww now I have two female pets cuddling with me." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 am

I laugh. I snuggle next to him. "Make that three."

"FOOOUUUUURRRR!!!" I jump on him. "Wait im a boy never mind." I waddle away.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:58 am

"Aww how do I deserve that?" I asked them and Lily immediately responded "You all need to get off my human" That little bird had an attitude.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 am

"YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM MISSY. AND YOUR HUMAN HAS A NAME. I THINK."

I glare at the penguin.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 am

"My human my human" She kept yelling.
I bent over and told Lily"It's ok lily you know that I only love you right? SO dont be jealous." I rubbed her back and winked then at Rita.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:03 am

I smile. I wink back at him.

"BUT YOU LOOVVEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"No Guntar, he doesn't."

"NUUUUUU!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 am

I patted Guntar "Aww I love all animals. You are all so adorable." Those things cracked me up "How is it even possible that you guys can talk?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:06 am

"I DO NOT KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THAT. IM GOING TO TAKE A GUESS." I think for a few seconds. "HMMM... IS THE ANSWER. PIE?"

I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 am

"Guess that's as much of an answer as I can expect huh? I laughed, too and turned my attention back to Rita.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:36 pm

I squeeze his arm lightly. I smile at him.

"CANADA IS HOME OF HOCKEY. A SPORT USED BY HOCKEY STICKS. I WAS ONCE BEATEN BY THEM."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being at the forest (PRIVATE)    Being at the forest (PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being at the forest (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next