Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Andrea walked along through the woods. "I should have worn pants," she mumbled looking down at her light yellow sundress.
Andrea loomed around, not seeing anybody. I really need to make friends, she thought to herself. Once she was sure nobody could hear, she started singing softly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) Lark_m11
*[L A R K M A C O]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F M O M U S]*

Spoiler:

I was walking along the path, bored out of my mind. I had just pulled a major prank, and a camper had gotten in trouble because I blamed him for it. I smiled slyly. I heard something, and I walked slowly. I heard a girls voice... singing. It was nice. Comforting in a way. I walked behind her, slow and quiet. When she stopped, I hid behind a tree, but came out and looked at her. "Uh, hey," I say.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Andrea jumped in suprise at the voice. I thought I was alone! She thought, turning red. Hopefully he hadn't heard her. Nobody had ever heard her sing except for her dad. She turned around and looked at the boy.
"Hi," she greeted, shyly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 pm

I kicked the dirt up with my foot, and looked at her. "Um... hi. I'm Lark," I say. I was nervous. Girls at this camp were really cute... but this girl was different. She was pretty, but, more natural.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Andrea smiled, sensing he wasn't an
enemy.
"Im Andrea. But you can call me Andy," she said, smiling warmly. He was handsome. She blushed at herself for thinking that then looked at Lark.
"Who is your godly parent?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I shrugged and leaned on a tree. I picked an apple off of it (which made the dryad angry) and took a bite. "Momus. Minor god of blame," I say. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 pm

I sat down under a tree and looked at him. "Isis, goddess of rainbows," I said. I looked around the forest and noticed there weren't many people around. Which was a good thing. I'm usually shy.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm

"Nice," I say, taking another bite of my apple. "What kind of powers do you have?" I asked. I was very curious. I didn't know what sort of powers a child of a rainbow goddess had. Maybe she had the power to make everything colorful?
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 pm

I thought for a moment then answered. "I can make a light mist and I can make a rainbow."
I glanced up at the tree and it's leaves and decided to climb it. I slipped off my shoes and climbed the tree then sat on a branch.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 pm

"Cool," I say. I climb up the tree behind her. I was glad she didn't see me climb it, because I was a sorry excuse for a demigod. I wasn't strong, or fast, or athletic. But when it was talking, I'm your guy. I look out into the camp when I sat on the branch. "Nice view," I breath out.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:41 am

I nodded. "Yeah it is." I looked up at the tree and tried spotting a bird. I didn't see any so I looked at the ground.
"So, do you have any cool powers?" I asked
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 pm

I shrugged, and threw my apple core on the ground. "Not really. Just that I know who did what, and I can blame anybody for anything, and no matter what it is, they'll believe me. It comes in handy sometimes. But others... it can get ugly."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 pm

"That is pretty cool," I said. I leaned back against the trunk of the tree probably getting the dryad angry but I didn't think twice about it.
"Do you like it here at camp?" I asked Lark.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:49 pm

I shrugged again, and looked at my legs. So scrawny, and slim. Why was I one of those weak guys? Oh... yeah... "Yeah, it's alot better than where I was before. Most of the people here are nice. But uh... not a fan of the Ares kids," I laugh.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

I laughed lightly. "Some Ares kids can be mean."
I looked at the ground and swung my legs, a little
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

I rubbed my left shoulder. "Yeah, not less than a week ago, an Ares girl dislocated my shoulder," I say. I laugh a little bit, and I cough a raspy cough. I scolded myself for using drugs. It can really mess someone up.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 pm

I heard his cough. It sounded odd. I looked at him. "You ok?" I asked, in concern. I didn't like people hurt or sick or in danger. It made me feel bad.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 am

I sighed and looked at the sky, my black eyes blank from all expression. "Yeah it's just... an effect," I say. I swung my legs down so they were hanging off the branch.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm

I smiled a little. I stood up and started to balance on the branch. "So, do you have any siblings at camp? Other than your half siblings."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 pm

I shook my head, and squatted on the branch. I looked at the tree. It seemed... old. I rubbed my snake ring, and looked at the rare onyx in it. I hated that ring. But, every demigod needed a weapon, so, there you go. "No. I don't do good with... people..." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)   Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in the forest... No I am not lost! (Private to Depressio)
Page 1 of 1