Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking around in a monester infested forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Walking around in a monester infested forest Empty
PostSubject: Walking around in a monester infested forest   Walking around in a monester infested forest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 am

"Here monsters!"Candice said with a smile as she gripped her sword. Unlike her siblings, she wasn't in the strawberry feilds. She was istead in the forest, to have a little fun, demigod style. A monster appeared a few feet to the left and caught her eye. A small hellhound. But it was big enough to crush her small body within a pounce. It was perfect. With a snarl, it lunged at her throat. But she was faster. She quickly sidestepped it and stabbed it's back. The mister roared, outraged and looked at her menecingly. She just smiled at it. 'Morbid daughter of Demeter.' she thought with a chuckle. The monster then again lunged, not learning from the experience. She sidestepped yet again and stabbed it's back. It gave a small whimper and disappeared, leaving Candice with a pile of gold dust. "Easy enough."she snickered and continued on to the heart of the forest.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a monester infested forest   Walking around in a monester infested forest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:12 am

Drys------------Δρυς
Walking around in a monester infested forest Ms6

Drys felt something tickle her sense and she disappeared in mist. She only possessed this power in her forest. Nowhere else which was a pity. Arriving on the scene in a ray of green and brown light. First her bare feet that were then covered by a huge lavender dress that flowed in the wind, then appeared the proper shape of her body. Her porcelain skin, her long blonde hair that reached her waist that curled and twisted like the roots of trees underground. Her enchanting eyes beautiful yet filled with hatred.

She opened her lips to show near-to-perfect pearl white teeth before the words left her lips, "How dare you enter my forest?" she said as she banished the gold dust. She took her one arrow and notched it onto her white carved bow made from the oldest tree in the world, one from the beginning that had been forgotten and was hidden deep within caves.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a monester infested forest   Walking around in a monester infested forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 am

Candice looked around, stunned. Who had own the forest that she should ask pewrmissoin before she enters it? Wasn't it a public place? As she saw a bow and an arrow aimed at her, she raised her hands defensively but her grip on the sword tightened. "Sorry, I didn't know someone owned the forest."she explained. The girl was pretty, yes, but something the way she held her expression made her look deadly. "No need to get...angry."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a monester infested forest   Walking around in a monester infested forest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 am

Drys------------Δρυς
Walking around in a monester infested forest Ms6

Drys' laugh was a scary one, it wasn't filled with triumph but with anger and is was like someone had turned on the A/C at minus a billion degrees. Arrogantly she brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and growled, " Do you know who I am? Daughter of Demeter? I am the Hyleoroi, I am the body of the forest, I protect the forest, this is my realm, I control anything that is in it. Including you, " she snarled. To prove this she snapped her fingers.

Another smaller hellhound appeared next to her. This one had been snooping around as well with the other. When the hound growled Drys smiled, she sat down in a low branch of a tree that suddenly sprouted out of the trunk. Slowly she watch the hellhound bound and get ready to tear the demigod apart.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a monester infested forest   Walking around in a monester infested forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:04 am

"I didn't mean to get on your bad side lady." she said, backing away slightly out of the crazy lady's prescence. but another one of those hellhounds appeared. It lunged at her like the other one, and Candice wished it was easier to kill than the other, seeing she may need her nenergy for later. She stabbed it, as it lunged and rolled away. The hellhound growled, and a bit of blood comming out of it's shoulder. It bounded tp her and jumped up. a second later, the were on the floor, slashing eachother with claws and sword alike. but then, the hellhound went limp, and fell on the smaller body. Candice grunted. Rolling the dead hellhound as it started to disentrigate, she sat up, her head a bit bloodied and her left hand, her sword hand, was twitching as blood rushed out of it. "Look lady, I was trying to be nice! Sheesh, no need to be harsh!"she glared at the blond, who was sitting on a branch, looking at her. She made a mental note to avoid this part of the forest from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around in a monester infested forest   Walking around in a monester infested forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around in a monester infested forest
Page 1 of 1